Emma- 631-995-4243 SMOKING HOT Slim Tight Yoga girl Massapequa

Utopia Guide Review
I saw her this week. Not the girl in the pictures and when I asked her about the yoga she didn't know what I was talking about. She is however the girl who used to work in Holbrook who was accused of robbing someone. Since that guy was banned and discredited, I saw no reason to put this in that thread. Plus I believe her when she said that guy was just mad she wouldn't do FS.

Emma is very skinny, boney almost. No ass, small but perky A's. Good news is she has a sexy flat stomach.
Emma is very cute, big brown eyes, nice smile. She is very laid back, friendly disposition.
Rates are $160 Half hour, 200 Hr which includes nude, mutual touching. But more on that later.
Extras offered, nuru slide $60, prostate massage with glove $60 or dildo in the ass also $60.
Location is around the corner from the Grand Ave place. She is in an office building her own suite.
I took the half and got naked. She tried to tell me her underwear was going to stay on. I had to explain what nude meant. She agreed but said there was no touching the vagina.
Massage was very lame and boring. She stood in the same place the whole time conveniently out of reach except if I wanted to strain to reach her ass. Which is nothing to grab anyway. Her technique was basically to rub up the legs to the back and repeat. No pressure at all but not really ST.
No accidental touches, not even close. In fact she never touched my ass at all. Maybe once she touched my inner thigh slightly.
After about 15 minutes of this lame massage she asked I flip over and I gladly did as I was bored. She went right for the oil and immediately started stroking the cock and balls. Her technique here wasn't bad. She gave some eye contact which was cool since she is young, white and cute.
But she wasn't allowing much touching. Again she stood where I had to strain to try to touch. All three attempts at caressing the little breast closest to me were met with her knocking my hand away with her elbow. She said it felt weird.
I shot my load, she cleaned me up and that was it.
No hug or cheek kiss on the way out.
Whole thing took 20 minutes.
Overall is freindly but physically cold.
Will not repeat.

I've been meaning to post about this one. Thanks for your review!

Saw her twice in a 2 week period when she was still at Jessica's and using 631-773-2866. This was this past winter and everything was kind of a blur then so I apologize for never posting about her. She then changed her number and some time later moved to Massapequa (closer to where she lives) but not convenient for me, so I never got around to seeing her again. If you come across any pics that say "emma's private phone" stamped on them, they're her. At some point she started using one of the other girls' ad pictures though instead of her own.

Some comments: she was absolutely by far the most fit girl I've ever seen in this industry. If Keyser says she's almost bony now then she must have lost some weight, but when I saw her she was athletically slim and toned. Not an ounce of fat. Honestly, one of those girls that is so beautiful you have to wonder why they're doing what they're doing. I believe she said she was italian and polish or something but I think she's definitely mixed. Army brat. Olive skin and a face shaped like Olivia Wilde's. We had a great conversation both times. I agree with the assessment that she's very friendly and courteous, but isn't going out of her way to be touchy feely. Her HJ skills, to me, were better than any AMP I've been to. Body rub was very sensual and relaxing. She did both front and back, but I took the hour.

Did not try any funny business with her, unlike the OP, as her vibe discouraged it. She was very dismissive of the "full service" establishment" downstairs, calling them thieves and prostitutes, and that "we don't do that up here." Kept her lingerie on.

I can only wonder if she's tolerating getting pinched, grabbed, and propositioned less and less as time goes by.

Eh. Thanks again for your review!

I saw her a bunch of times at three different locations. She is attractive, with a slender body. As others have mentioned, no curves at all. But, the ass is a little toned. Kind of the body of an athlete.

I have had some good sessions with her, but overall her massage technique is very formulaic. So you should probably go with the 30 minute session. She makes good eye contact and moans/pants a little during the HJ, but besides that, she isn't very sensual. As I have said, I've seen her a bunch of times and the best I've ever done, is to get to rub one of her ass cheeks. One time, I got aggressive and went for her vag, but she quietly pulled away and re-positioned herself.

Sweet, attractive girl. But, I'm probably done with her. The reason I've seen her so much, was she was very complimentary towards me in the beginning sessions and I asked her out. She said she would think about it. So, of course, I went back a few more times like the sucker I am. Whenever I brought up us going out, she quickly changed the subject. So I got the idea it was never going to happen. We had some great conversations the first few sessions, but it seemed to get quieter with each passing session. The last time I saw her, she said it was "weird" that I was asking her about her dating life. Meanwhile, we had talked about each other's dating life every other session. Also, I don't like the set up of the Massapequa location. It's too dark.

If you want a basic massage from an attractive girl, go for it. But, don't expect anything "extra". As I said before, I recommend the 30 minute session due to her repetitive, formulaic, massage technique.

Last edited by a moderator:
In the Centereach Body Rub thread, I mentioned seeing a girl named Bella last December. I didn't really review her but mentioned her when talking about Chloe at that spot. I commented that Bella's ads had disappeared. Someone else said she had moved over to Jessica's and was calling herself Emma. Around the same time I noticed the Emma ads which said Holbrook, which usually means Jessica's when its a body rub girl. While I never confirmed that it was the same Emma, the ads then switched to Massapequa. Based on the above 2 comments, this is definitely the girl I saw as Bella. The comments pretty much describe my experience, especially not allowing you to touch her too much. Every time my hand rode up her leg toward her ass she would pull away and said it tickled, which sounds just like @Keyser Soze 's experience. What totally confirms it is the Army brat comment by @deseos . She told me she had recently left the military. Definitely would not repeat. Not an intimate experience at all. Also, Chloe seems to have moved to Jessica's and calls herself Natalia. I know this because she uses the same pics from when she was in Centereach. I would not repeat with her either due to the strong upsell. You can see my comments in the Centereach Body Rub thread.

Yes, the first time I saw her, she was "Italian hottie" Bella in Centereach. She said that location had a lot of "theft and drug activity". Her words, not mine. Shen then started providing under the name, Emma in Holbrook. Moved to Massapequa at some point.

Spoke with Emma. She knows all about this thread, thanks to the handful of you guys that actually texted her and provided a link. Huh!? What are you, stupid??

Keyser Soze's review left out a lot of key information. Including some gross condition he has. Let's leave it at that and just say there's two sides to every story. But, moving forward, I would take Soze's reviews with a grain of salt.

Visited her once.,that will be it. Boring massage, can't really touch her, ok hj,,
similar experience. this was probably one of the few times I've truly regretted spending money on hobbying. pleasant to look at but absolutely 0 intimacy even though she said "mutual touching" is allowed beforehand. I saw her at the massapequa location and from what I recall it was in an area with other stores/offices so there were more eyes around than I'd prefer

I saw her 2 times and can concur on the lack of intimacy.
I went because she was offering fetish and I was in the mood
So after a weak massage she let me kiss her feet which I liked and she finished me off with a mediocre hj
Second time I had contacted a different number but Emma met at the door
I went thru with it bc I was there already and it was the same process. Both times she worked till completion but literally stopped right away
No follow thru
Very disappointing

Even for trying scratch a fetish itch, Id say try to go elsewhere

Yes...here's a tissue, yuk! I think she said she was in the Air Force..,she is gorgeous, but massage sucks, can't touch nothing, keeps underwear on, is like "let's get this over with,". She doesn't like her job,.

After some bullshit in this thread I gave her a call even though I said here I wouldn't repeat.

She said one of the posters here was stalking her and she totally denied telling him stuff about me, but then again she told me some details about him so who knows.

She seems cold at first and as you can tell a common thread in all the reviews has her not letting you touch her too much.

At first......

Yes, the last time I actually saw her, she answered the door in her bra and panties. Which is very unlike her. She's usually in nursing scrubs. She acted strange the entire session. Overly flirtatious, but I didn't pursue anything because she seemed to be drugged up and it actually made me a little uncomfortable.

The next morning, I texted her just to make sure she was alright. She said the guy that came before me, wanted to have drinks with her and later admitted to putting something in her drink. She claims she got a friend to come over and get him to leave. Parts of the story didn't add up to me. But, sometimes, that can be lost in a text conversation. She was definitely messed up though.

To add to post # 15, I like Emma. I have always had some good, fun sessions with her. Anyone on the fence about seeing her, I recommend you go for it and give her a shot.

That being said, based on what I know, I wouldn't be surprised if she is the type of person that seems to always find drama. I don't know if it's just bad luck or bad choices, but there seems to be a consistent theme with her.

I saw her a couple months ago and like everyone is saying, all her moves were a bit robotic. She is very fit. Definitely on the skinny side. Only thing I can saying differently is she totally let me slide my hands wherever I wanted. It’s probably the only reason I popped. Disclaimer, I am a reasonably attractive guy in my early 30’s. On the fitter end of the spectrum. Not sure if that played into my experience with her.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I saw her a couple months ago and like everyone is saying, all her moves were a bit robotic. She is very fit. Definitely on the skinny side. Only thing I can saying differently is she totally let me slide my hands wherever I wanted. It’s probably the only reason I popped. Disclaimer, I am a reasonably attractive guy in my early 30’s. On the fitter end of the spectrum. Not sure if that played into my experience with her.
I was debating whether or not to allow this post.
On one hand it confirms that she does allow some guys to touch her more, however the lack of detail casts doubt on the honesty of the post.

Perhaps @Tonysmiles will provide more details as to where she allowed him to touch her before his post gets deleted.

I was debating whether or not to allow this post.
On one hand it confirms that she does allow some guys to touch her more, however the lack of detail casts doubt on the honesty of the post.

Perhaps @Tonysmiles will provide more details as to where she allowed him to touch her before his post gets deleted.
part of his review sounds like a shill.... part doesn’t. Why would he call her robotic if he was shilling?

Here’s what i wanna know. Does she give a good massage. Does she do a nice rub of your ass and between the legs?