Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Lena in patchogue is a dam weird chic. Ive had her twice. Pro vibe, likes to give head and cfs. Doesn't really like to get into different positions besides doggy. Was going to daty once on her but i stoped cause her pussy and ass had a very weird scent to it not really fishy but something way different from my experiences. She doesn't talk at all!!!! She probably said 5 words if that each time i saw her. I wouldn't recommend but hey what the fuck do i know lol. Btw i believe shes mostly available weds.
Are we talking about lenaskye**? Lol

I met with **sunflowxr_** 160 damage. She was pretty quiet and wanted to meet in public first. Got a short stay after talking to her for a minute. Sex was average bbj cfs not really worth it. She told me she was just experimenting and wasn't entirely sure if she wants to do the whole sb thing. Which makes sense for the new girls. I logged back in and a few profiles that replied to me are deleted. So I'm guessing you have to get these young sb's quick before they change their mind or meet a rich dude that pays 1k lol

asking for 4k a month. . That's crazy and I bet she gets zero
That's actually reasonable. When the going was good my ATF got more than that. Of course we were not meeting once a month.

Anybody met with Angel baby bluess (no spaces)?

Yo fat guys this is your ultimate chance!! Baby y girly (no spaces) in NJ. Have a jolly time.

Speaking of which I might be imbalanced but I have three very local SB interested I'm trying to get going in the next 24 hours and I'm off to rent a vehicle. Hopeing this does not backfire.

I took a crack at $$Bellalittleec$$ throughout 250 and was laughed off, few days later countered with 400 and now she’s asking for 500, I’ve countered that my offer of 400 is best I can do we’ll see if she’ll accept

IG 400 per meet is just as good as 4K! This girl is worth EVERY penny. Only con was cover was required. She rode me longer then anyone has ever rode my cock without stopping for a breather. She is definitely fit and can go for a long time, he’ll she rode for at least 5 mins after I blew in the bag!

IG 400 per meet is just as good as 4K! This girl is worth EVERY penny. Only con was cover was required. She rode me longer then anyone has ever rode my cock without stopping for a breather. She is definitely fit and can go for a long time, he’ll she rode for at least 5 mins after I blew in the bag!
Which one?

Well the car paid off. In another stroke of pompous genius I realized I now paid for and had the car and had no date 100% conformed so realized I blew it but then also realized it has gotten too late for the evening crowd and that maybe those logged on over night need some lovin' too. With that as my modus operandi started trolling for let's do this right now. Worked immediately within 5 minutes don't know why I never thought of that before. I'd planned same evening previously but never right now right now.

In a real extra pompous move on the way to the first woman some of my other requests were getting answered so I figured why stop now. In particular from yull 351 (no spaces). Her stuff popping out of her outfit got to me. Set up a second date with her bc why not I was a pompous genius but eventually was met with what app do I have. Obviously cash was no good. So heads up nobody even seeing the time of day from her.

Just got back home I'm happy but never got to meet with the originally intended SBs so will have to see if they respond in the morning and play this from there. This was more fun than practical since there was/is the issue of getting the vehicle (which was seemless though) so not sure how often I would do this but pretty sure I'll do it again at various points now that I know of the option.

Well the car paid off. In another stroke of pompous genius I realized I now paid for and had the car and had no date 100% conformed so realized I blew it but then also realized it has gotten too late for the evening crowd and that maybe those logged on over night need some lovin' too. With that as my modus operandi started trolling for let's do this right now. Worked immediately within 5 minutes don't know why I never thought of that before. I'd planned same evening previously but never right now right now.

In a real extra pompous move on the way to the first woman some of my other requests were getting answered so I figured why stop now. In particular from yull 351 (no spaces). Her stuff popping out of her outfit got to me. Set up a second date with her bc why not I was a pompous genius but eventually was met with what app do I have. Obviously cash was no good. So heads up nobody even seeing the time of day from her.

Just got back home I'm happy but never got to meet with the originally intended SBs so will have to see if they respond in the morning and play this from there. This was more fun than practical since there was/is the issue of getting the vehicle (which was seemless though) so not sure how often I would do this but pretty sure I'll do it again at various points now that I know of the option.
I’m not really clear on what happened on your venture but it sounds like you had fun doing whatever it was you did lol.

Not sure if this matters but yull has had at least one other profile in the past that I know of, so she’s not as new as she seems

I was certain I'd seen her photo maybe even talked with her in the past on the other accounts but she never bit before. It is very weird to me that guys have to be falling for this. Like I'm already in the vehicle asking exactly where you're at heading to you (she didn't know that I was still going the first woman) and you're really asking about paying you with a cash app. But it's all good since nothing serious was lost on her.

I'm weary of car sex recently but the extra space was worth it. The wet road and rain/light fog helped out too which was an indirect reason I chose yesterday day initially.

How was dfk and was it bbj or cbj ? Did she look as good as per pic's ?

I took a crack at $$Bellalittleec$$ throughout 250 and was laughed off, few days later countered with 400 and now she’s asking for 500, I’ve countered that my offer of 400 is best I can do we’ll see if she’ll accept
I’m noticing names you provide never show up in searches. Anyone else having that problem with $$Bellalittleec$$?