Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Thought you said she was charming Little Engine That Could etc, trying to leave the shitty bronx. Now shes a crackhead??
I saw her again after I threw her out to you animals. Didn't fuck her this time as she wasn't very coherent and couldn't string two sentences together. Old couch has her dead on. tiny, tight, lil bit of a butter face, small, but saggy tits, and also does what you ask of her. I fucked her multiple times per session (I think I gave her $250) and even though it was rough on her at times she took it like a good girl.

I saw her again after I threw her out to you animals. Didn't fuck her this time as she wasn't very coherent and couldn't string two sentences together. Old couch has her dead on. tiny, tight, lil bit of a butter face, small, but saggy tits, and also does what you ask of her. I fucked her multiple times per session (I think I gave her $250) and even though it was rough on her at times she took it like a good girl.
Does she have ass? I was on my way last night but then she left a voicemail of her talking nonsense so I just turned back and went home.

Anyone talk to or see $melinda999$
She is a wack job time waster. Texted with her for a bit. Then when I made a reference to us meeting and "having some fun" and she got all psycho about me saying that. Then she blocked me. She is probably another delusional one looking for handouts. Whatever, on to the next

$$Minimia97$$
Just wants to send videos and pics for money, this number was used on a different profile becasue the old text came up on my phone.
That bitch changes new profiles like every 2 weeks lol. She's a scammer.
I can confirm. Trying to scam people for pics and videos. No intention of meeting. I reported her profile under the category of "Online arrangement only" but apparently they didn't do anything about it. Maybe a few more guys need to do it too.

I’m Back! Can’t let you mongers have all the fun.

Met with $dramafree01$ Today cute little Indian girl slightly pudgy nice tits a b plus or c natural sucks cock like a champ with plenty of Dt not really a problem with me I’m very small, some 69 some daty to mish to cg to doggie where I blew my load all over her back.

Damage was 300 probably could’ve gotten for less by I was horny as hell

Was it one pop? I met her twice and the first time it was multiple pops for 350$ then I said I only had 250$ on second date and it was a quick one pop kinda thing.

Even though she’s a great provider she sees a lot of clients because she has multiple peofiles with different Indian girls. We all bareback her and I’ll be honest like 6 weeks after I’ve been getting an itch down there. Urologist says it’s prostitis but he just assumed since it’s 2 months after it wasn’t an std. She was the only person I had unprotected sex with.

Saw her tonight. Great BBJ but agreed to $300 for 2 hours and left like a bat out of hell after one pop or 45 mins. TBH I smelled a rank smell from the basement once complete and glad that I had everything covered. I asked what she liked and was a little surprised that she said 69 was off the table. I’ll be livid if there is an issue downstairs.

Was it one pop? I met her twice and the first time it was multiple pops for 350$ then I said I only had 250$ on second date and it was a quick one pop kinda thing.

Even though she’s a great provider she sees a lot of clients because she has multiple peofiles with different Indian girls. We all bareback her and I’ll be honest like 6 weeks after I’ve been getting an itch down there. Urologist says it’s prostitis but he just assumed since it’s 2 months after it wasn’t an std. She was the only person I had unprotected sex with.
Two pops

Saw her tonight. Great BBJ but agreed to $300 for 2 hours and left like a bat out of hell after one pop or 45 mins. TBH I smelled a rank smell from the basement once complete and glad that I had everything covered. I asked what she liked and was a little surprised that she said 69 was off the table. I’ll be livid if there is an issue downstairs.

She had kinda of a pissy smell right?

Weird smell. Smelled like post period or something and that was after a shower. Nice girl but all seemed a bit bizarre that she was awkward about DATY and asked a lot about cleanliness. I have impeccable hygiene.
You guys talking about dramafree? Gd, I was about to meet her today. Guess I’m cancelling that - unless she gives a blowjob worth $300.

Have any of you guys ever bareback her?
Im meeting her on friday and was wondering if she takes it
I think the first person who posted on here said she does everything bb and when I spoke to her it seemed on the table but her responses were too few and far in between so I never connected.

Weird smell. Smelled like post period or something and that was after a shower. Nice girl but all seemed a bit bizarre that she was awkward about DATY and asked a lot about cleanliness. I have impeccable hygiene.
Agreed about the smell. She seemed to have asked everyone about are you clean. She even told me on second date she has a bf and made it seem it was only me and him.

I been dealing with a sensation around my penis glands for a few months now. Just becareful out there guys, especially with these seeking girls. I rather go back to my agencies for now.