Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

T

tony soprano

And to @imallin, don’t get discouraged if you don’t see fwb or the “platonic” tag. Girls just do that mainly to not look like total whores. I’ve broken many. The main thing is:

Separating your message from the 50-100 other messages they receive. I come guns blazing. Attached what I normally write, please don’t plagiarize, and I use emojis (dollar signs) since SA can’t block emojis.
My approach exactly!!

In response/addition to a bunch of messages here, agreed those tags are mostly useless. I’ve hooked up with a couple of “platonic only” women, but you have to finesse them the right way. I’ve also had women that sound like they want it bad turn me down because they liked be spoken to a certain way.

That being said, a handful of girls here that were reviewed by multiple people, like collegegirl something something and make you happy, I reached out to and didn’t even get a response, but others are connecting. They seemed like sure things but I’ve struck out - it is what it is and the ratio of girls to guys is really high. Just work on another chick and figure out what opening comments work for you. Idk wtf you guys are saying but my polite comments didn’t work for the ones that you guys essentially dove into nonstop.

Also, in my previous subs I pretty much couldn’t even get an Asian to talk to me and now I’m getting messages from almost strictly Asians of every variety. Dunno what’s going on but no complaints I guess

Here are a few girls that I'm done with

$$swedishsisters$$ - This is a challenge to the gentlemen with game. Real Swedish twins, and they insist they're looking for platonic, but I met them for drinks and got handsy with both of them, usually while the other wasn't paying attention. I took them to a nice speakeasy, so I dropped like $300 for drinks for the three of us, but it was fun. That said, I never closed the deal, and we all got too fucked up that night. I challenge one of you gentlemen to take them both to bed.

$$JessGrl00$$ - I think she's a low key pro. Asked for $800. Negotiated to $500 to smash. She was pretty good in bed. Really knew how to suck a dick. Came in her mouth without a condom and came in her pussy with a condom. Overall, pretty good.

$$EmilyNYC9216$$ - She has been on the site for years. I met her a while ago under a different name, but she's back. She's pretty good in bed, but she jacked up her rates significantly from when we met years ago, so hard pass.

$$dreamypluto$$ - super demanding half asian bitch - her previous SDs really spoiled the fuck out of her, but you gotta see her in her latex dress. Fucking her was amazing, and she's down for all sorts of crazy shit. But she only wants to eat at fancy fucking restaurants and shit, so fuck that.

Hey mod, this post was heavily edited, and a couple of the girls were edited out. I honestly just want to know what I did wrong, so I don't post stupid shit in the future.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Hey mod, this post was heavily edited, and a couple of the girls were edited out. I honestly just want to know what I did wrong, so I don't post stupid shit in the future.
Some of the girls you listed you didn't even see.
Like I said before, I was really hands off this thread when I came back as a mod because I felt the main contributors kinda of self policed it. But lately there has been too much bullshit so I'm just trying to tightened it up alittle.
The girls you actually saw I left in there.
If everyone started just posting about girls they might see, or saw their profile but aren't interested then this thread will get bogged down real quick.

Here are a few girls that I'm done with
$$swedishsisters$$ - This is a challenge to the gentlemen with game. Real Swedish twins, and they insist they're looking for platonic, but I met them for drinks and got handsy with both of them, usually while the other wasn't paying attention. I took them to a nice speakeasy, so I dropped like $300 for drinks for the three of us, but it was fun. That said, I never closed the deal, and we all got too fucked up that night. I challenge one of you gentlemen to take them both to be
Sisters!? You've peaked my interest sir.. When you say "got handsy".. do you mean handsy as in you feel you coulda brought them to bed? Or handsy as in u snuck a grab-ass once or twice..

Some of the girls you listed you didn't even see.
Like I said before, I was really hands off this thread when I came back as a mod because I felt the main contributors kinda of self policed it. But lately there has been too much bullshit so I'm just trying to tightened it up alittle.
The girls you actually saw I left in there.
If everyone started just posting about girls they might see, or saw their profile but aren't interested then this thread will get bogged down real quick.
Oh I see. Gotcha. Understood. I threw up a couple girls that I didn't get around to but hoped one of you boys would take down. I'll keep it first hand only.

***$$Minimiadio****keeps texting me from different numbers. We agreed on 200 but only saw one good review on here. Is she worth it or is she a crack pot? Lol. Don't feel like going to the Bronx just to get my time wasted

Getting back on track... Anyone know $$wanderrlustt$$ ?? She's in some place I never heard of called Mamaroneck. But it's semi on my way to Connecticut when I'm going this wknd so I'm really trying to get her to meet. She looks like she has a slamming body
She quoted 500 first time I spoke to her. Finally agree on 300. Hard to keep in touch with her. I tried twice to set a date and she always comes out with an unbelievable excuse.

I’m Back! Can’t let you mongers have all the fun.

Met with $dramafree01$ Today cute little Indian girl slightly pudgy nice tits a b plus or c natural sucks cock like a champ with plenty of Dt not really a problem with me I’m very small, some 69 some daty to mish to cg to doggie where I blew my load all over her back.

Damage was 300 probably could’ve gotten for less by I was horny as hell

***$$Minimiadio****keeps texting me from different numbers. We agreed on 200 but only saw one good review on here. Is she worth it or is she a crack pot? Lol. Don't feel like going to the Bronx just to get my time wasted
She was borderline when I was meeting her, but I think she is back on the crack pipe. She is tiny if you are into that. You can defiantly throw her around a bit, but don't expect decent conversation.

Can’t she be both? She’s tiny with a tight pussy and a bit of a butter face. She had a kid so she’s got saggy tits. And she’s slightly crazy.

I’m Back! Can’t let you mongers have all the fun.

Met with $dramafree01$ Today cute little Indian girl slightly pudgy nice tits a b plus or c natural sucks cock like a champ with plenty of Dt not really a problem with me I’m very small, some 69 some daty to mish to cg to doggie where I blew my load all over her back.

Damage was 300 probably could’ve gotten for less by I was horny as hell
I tried going for 250 but she kept saying no lol. I might meet up with her soon.

I tried going for 250 but she kept saying no lol. I might meet up with her soon.
She’s definitely fun. I’ve seen her three times so far for car Dates at 150 each time. She has amazing oral skills And each time she says she tries to do it a little different to keep it interesting. Her profile was gonna blow up now!!

Thought you said she was charming Little Engine That Could etc, trying to leave the shitty bronx. Now shes a crackhead??
I had tried to meet up last month but I waited about 2 hours for her to show up after she kept telling me she was ready and almost there. By the time she made it I had to go. She could be on something or just has a strange personality.