Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

It could be one guy. Just thinks it's funny or something. But really this is playing with people and somebody could get pissed and hurt. Just stupid approach.

The profile doesn't need to mentioned FWB etc. In fact IMO the profile is bogus for both the guys and the women. So go with your gut. Of course if you come across rude or pompous or whatever you might get your just deserves. Talk with the women. Figure things out for yourselves. If it doesn't work for one of a thousand reasons sometimes even of your choice or your doing not much is lost.
Just talk to every single girl. Simple.
And I know some here have claimed they get a lot of mileage out of polite, well written paragraphs, but I got more, and more immediate responses just sending irreverant one liners. Not too graphic, because them theyll have you banned.

I told her I didn’t sign up for drama & that it wasn’t me. I’m still meeting her this week thankfully, will update 2nd review
Do you think that's prudent, seeing as she knows about this site, or that your reviews are making it somewhere online? I think going forward, everyone would be better off just giving the names, physical descriptions (or at least stating if the pics are still accurate or old [see: gained 25lbs and 5yrs older]) and whether or not they're DTF. This way, there's not much this/these cocksmoker(s) can bitch about and ruin it for everyone ... and he obviously doesn't have enough masculinity to pull any of these broads, so giving up less info would be better off for all parties. I have my specific type, so I couldn't care less seeing as I'm not real interested in any girl posted in the last 6 pages. I'm sick of going to AMPs and not knowing what I'm getting ... and usually getting a chubby, middle-aged chick. Burned a bridge with my ATF and my second is MIA ... so fuck it, gonna try this SA thing in a week or so.

I have a sneaking suspicion of who it might be. He specifically asked about your girl in this thread and got into it with another provider and posted some over-the-top story (hint hint, it's now in the coliseum).

Here are a few girls that I'm done with

$$swedishsisters$$ - This is a challenge to the gentlemen with game. Real Swedish twins, and they insist they're looking for platonic, but I met them for drinks and got handsy with both of them, usually while the other wasn't paying attention. I took them to a nice speakeasy, so I dropped like $300 for drinks for the three of us, but it was fun. That said, I never closed the deal, and we all got too fucked up that night. I challenge one of you gentlemen to take them both to bed.

$$JessGrl00$$ - I think she's a low key pro. Asked for $800. Negotiated to $500 to smash. She was pretty good in bed. Really knew how to suck a dick. Came in her mouth without a condom and came in her pussy with a condom. Overall, pretty good.

$$EmilyNYC9216$$ - She has been on the site for years. I met her a while ago under a different name, but she's back. She's pretty good in bed, but she jacked up her rates significantly from when we met years ago, so hard pass.

$$dreamypluto$$ - super demanding half asian bitch - her previous SDs really spoiled the fuck out of her, but you gotta see her in her latex dress. Fucking her was amazing, and she's down for all sorts of crazy shit. But she only wants to eat at fancy fucking restaurants and shit, so fuck that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you think that's prudent, seeing as she knows about this site, or that your reviews are making it somewhere online? I think going forward, everyone would be better off just giving the names, physical descriptions (or at least stating if the pics are still accurate or old [see: gained 25lbs and 5yrs older]) and whether or not they're DTF. This way, there's not much this/these cocksmoker(s) can bitch about and ruin it for everyone ... and he obviously doesn't have enough masculinity to pull any of these broads, so giving up less info would be better off for all parties. I have my specific type, so I couldn't care less seeing as I'm not real interested in any girl posted in the last 6 pages. I'm sick of going to AMPs and not knowing what I'm getting ... and usually getting a chubby, middle-aged chick. Burned a bridge with my ATF and my second is MIA ... so fuck it, gonna try this SA thing in a week or so.

I have a sneaking suspicion of who it might be. He specifically asked about your girl in this thread and got into it with another provider and posted some over-the-top story (hint hint, it's now in the coliseum).
No Rub-- it was not me. And I do not appreciate the conjecture nor the inference.

Whoever the hell it is is helping nobody not even themselves so whoever did it even if you did it harmlessly it's just a road to nowhere so reconsider how you're approaching this all.

Getting back on track... Anyone know $$wanderrlustt$$ ?? She's in some place I never heard of called Mamaroneck. But it's semi on my way to Connecticut when I'm going this wknd so I'm really trying to get her to meet. She looks like she has a slamming body

I don't even see Seekingsmash7 original review.
It’s there, people going crazy for the Hofstra girl. And no, I like sharing as much info as possible about SA girls. It isn’t fun if my homies can’t smash them too. Like shit If I fuck an SA ho I want my Eskimo brother gold to join in on the fun (which more often than not he already hit it/makes an appt to hit the review) and that’s awesome. Before SA I used to share bitches and even now in SA I still love to.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
I'll be honest with you bro. Yes ive seen her and had her. But i cant hardly trust to put a review here because there is some little bitch ass dude acting worse than a female and contacting these girls and telling them about this site and trying to throw me under the bus, for what exact reason i don't know but that's a reason why i kinda stopped putting review's, once in a while ill throw some info here and there but i won't get into specific reviews. So thank who ever this person is!!
Yeah I agree it’s a bitch when a guy here gets info on another member then runs to either a girl or a provider to give the guy up, give out all his personal info, and help the girl bash the guy in question.
Never quite understood the motivation of guys that do that.