Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Just so I have this correct
The phone number in the title is no good
She is not seeing new clients just old regulars
There have been no reviews of her service in months
The members that have her new number are not sharing any information with the rest of the board
Hoping someone can post why this thread is still open

T

tony soprano

Not for nothing I saw her several times and then she reached out and said that she wasn’t doing this anymore. Maybe that changed. And I know for a fact she reads this thread and has no issues with it. I hope she is seeing guys again.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Just so I have this correct
The phone number in the title is no good
She is not seeing new clients just old regulars
There have been no reviews of her service in months
The members that have her new number are not sharing any information with the rest of the board
Hoping someone can post why this thread is still open
Maybe one of her regulars posts a legit review with the new number?

Last edited:

Tonto25

Zero Credibility
Yes monger..the secret is out..been seeing her for years..she always gets back to me..that's my Jessie deep throat queen...someone told her about the thread and she wasn't too happy about it..so whoever that asshole was you blew it for alot of guys out there..T!
As far as her knowing the thread I was at her house when she first showed me..we are going back awhile ago..she said so much for low profile..at the time she thought it was funny she said even laughed at the name. She doesn't care now but at that time when we were hanging at her house she was a bit annoyed because she is a really nice person and liked the fact she saw a few select people. I see her tomorrow she called me to hang out for a bit..like I said I've known her for about 4 years now. Take it for what it's worth..she doesn't care too much now but expressed a bit apprehensive about meeting up with a "creep" T!

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Just to be clear, I have no interest whatsoever in this girls number. I was making a Point is all. I’m not driving 100 miles for a blowjob and my last comment to her when she asked me for personal information was to suck my sac.

sound like my problem with the girl I was seeing name Paris. Someone told her about the tread and she wasn’t happy. This is the price pay when we give out reviews of good girls. I think from now on I’ll just give review of the bad girls just to warn you guys. So it still a win win. I never met Jessnomess a while back I text but didn’t get no reply.

Literally and metaphorically lol
Dude don't be shy. Be manly and explain to her logically. If that isn't enough for her move on. Theses girls are community girls. Don't go catching feelings for them unless they are FULLY reciprocating.

Sounds like you're still caught up in feeling bad for something you had no ill will when you supplied the info.

Dude don't be shy. Be manly and explain to her logically. If that isn't enough for her move on. Theses girls are community girls. Don't go catching feelings for them unless they are FULLY reciprocating.

Sounds like you're still caught up in feeling bad for something you had no ill will when you supplied the info.
Oh nah I spoke to her in person about it. I am passed it.but I get what your saying

Status
Not open for further replies.