Posting videos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
With a lot of talk about members having videos of SA girls, providers, advertisers, etc
I’m wondering if there would ever be a way to post videos of members encounters here?
Don’t know the legal issues regarding privacy so just asking a general question.
Might make for some interesting conversations.

Mr. Wiggley

Well that video is on a public website so if anyone knows how to dig they can find it but that could be one example.
I was thinking along the line if...
Say I have a video with ash201 or Savannah or someone else with a thread here, or the videos the SA guys claim they have. Does posting clips, let’s say excluding faces for arguments sake, of member encounters constitute a legal issue or violate a privacy issue? I’d almost bet someone here knows the answer.

Mr. Wiggley

And I guess it wasn't much of a load because you can hear her say "you came, right?"
Actually I thought she may have said “yeah right” when he said “boy that was a small load”
Ok enough bashing... I’m guessing if pics are a no videos would also be no but will wait on?????
Slinky to decide??
Other option might be for him to setup a payment system for guys who wish to upload/ view any videos?
I’m sure my 3 hours or so might garner some interest

Mr. Wiggley

Asked and answered. Did find it interesting that with all the bragging about videos that goes on only two members had any comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.