Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

She kept responding so I kept talking to her to see where things would go. She kept on about the whole anal thing for another couple of responses, then gave me attitude about her being in LI and not the city (I already knew because of posts here) and she said she’s a professional model. I see that as being possible because she fits the type, but her photos don’t look professional grade to me. In any case I’ll see how things go but I likely won’t meet her because it’s sounding like if I met up with her it’d be a shit time for me. Other people have had a good time with her, which is great, but she’s already giving off a serious “I’m gonna give you terrible sex because I don’t like you” vibe, and off of her own inability to comprehend a text message

If we continue talking I’ll see what price I can get her down to. If she dips as low as the last guy that she posted, guess that tells us something lol
I know of 2 girls in SA in manhattan who are no holes barred and say they gotten Eiffel towered and like it for 500-700 if anyone is down.
Mod note: okay who, names who help legitimize this post
But if she did say a frat for it? I was in a national known frat back in my day 10 years ago, yes we would go to ( a site we no longer mention by name here) and get these crazy girls for 3 hours for our rush week. But if she said it’s true then that’s like $50-100 a guy. Maybe even $25 lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I know of 2 girls in SA in manhattan who are no holes barred and say they gotten Eiffel towered and like it for 500-700 if anyone is down.
Mod note: okay who, names who help legitimize this post
But if she did say a frat for it? I was in a national known frat back in my day 10 years ago, yes we would go to ( a site we no longer mention by name here) and get these crazy girls for 3 hours for our rush week. But if she said it’s true then that’s like $50-100 a guy. Maybe even $25 lol
My bad Mod. I was able to find one of them just now on the site. $$babygirlll1992$$ she likes anal too. She’s strict on 600 but was some time ago.

I’m genuinely beginning to this she’s retarded. She asked me to text to discuss so I sent her a message. I asked what she was open to, how much she’s looking for. She responds “I don’t understand the open question. The standard. If you have any weird requests you better ask now.” So I said I’d be interested in anal (among other things, none are particularly fetishy) and

she said “anal isn’t standard wth”.

I said “I know, but it’s something I’m interested in if you’re open to it. If not no big deal - I’ve spoken to a bunch of people that don’t do oral and I consider that standard.”

Her :”oral is standard”

Me: I thought so too. Like I said, if you’re not into it it’s no big deal

Her: anal isn’t standard and obvi is not a god cmon (translation???)

Me: I didn’t say it was, I’m not sure why you keep saying that

Her: okay

My god my head hurts after a 5 minute text convo with her. She may be fun and all but if she’s like that in person I might have to take my own life
This chic is communication level sucks. But just in case any of ya want to try to smash her for free shes on tinder lmao.

I forgot to cancel my premium and came back to this message from $kaylasdown$. Her number is also in her profile:

"Hey! I'm looking for a guy that's willing to spit roast me with my boyfriend while making a generous donation. Is that something you might be interested in? We can also do cuckold stuff or it could just be a regular double team. "
I got the same response from her, apparently they were asking for $400 for a session along with her boyfriend. She said she’s open to solo ventures, but her boyfriend would need to be there to watch. I’m like, no.

I got the same response from her, apparently they were asking for $400 for a session along with her boyfriend. She said she’s open to solo ventures, but her boyfriend would need to be there to watch. I’m like, no.
Nothing to do with SA but applicable I think to this thread just as a side note to "her boyfriend would need to be there to watch". It differs from SA slightly in that no money was involved and 2nd, I’m like, YES! instead @in88 's " I’m like, no"

Many years ago I stopped at Park and Ride off of LIE at Commack rd. Just to give you an idea how long ago — I needed to make a phone call using the pay phone there (for you younger guys a pay phone is a phone that you can put some coins into allowing you to make a phone call — the only way you could make a call from the road back then in the stone age).

So I'm done with my call and I see a piece of crap car with it's rear door open and two guys standing by the door looking in. Looking further I notice a girl was on all fours on the back seat with a guy doing her doggie.

So I walk over and the girl is around 18 (cute with long hair) or so and the guy around the same. The girl was situated such that her head was protruding from the car slightly. So I am standing in front of the girl and I point to my crotch and at the girl's head and the guy nods yes. Out comes genius jr and I stick it in her mouth and she starts a BBBJ. Some other guys from other cars see the action and also come over to watch.

So I think that I can see a potential problem arising as sometimes LE patrols the lot and I would think they might be interested in why a bunch of guys are standing around there. So I motion to the guy that we should go into the woods (actually some thick brush ) nearby and he nods yes, pulls up his pants, the girl pulls up hers and we head into a secluded area. Out come genius jr again, the girl drops to her knees and continues with the BBBJ. The guy (I assume her BF) is really happy about this and so are all the guys who followed us into the woods. So as I am getting close I put my hand down her shirt under her bra and fondle some nice B's. I dump a load into her mouth that considerately waits for me to finish and then promptly spits it out (oh well — so she wasn't perfect but close enough). I zip up and the next one of the group of guys takes my place. The BF is standing there smiling and playing with himself as each of the guys gets blown.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Anyone remember $$kshankk1$$ I had her again this morning, $200 in Levittown. Very open to anything, one of the best oral (she simultaneously sucks and plays with balls- which I’m not usually a fan of but she perfected it)
Stick to reviewing girls currently on SA. If the guys can't find her than what good is your post.
This thread is all about sharing information. Most of your posts are either about girls no one else can verify or you claim you are about to see someone then ask if anyone has information on her. But I never see a follow up review.

Here’s my somewhat useful? “Report” that might others here:

$$petitesbxxx$$ - she really is super petite, with a great body. Downside is, total pro, used to work in Miami I think, before she moved up here to NY. $300 for BBBJ and facial, ate her out as well. She wanted more to have sex and I just needed a release, didn’t want to give her more, wasn’t what we initially agreed on.

$$sweetbabyrayy$$ - Cute. Sent some nice pictures but wanted me to cashapp her $25 for tolls and gas, I didn’t agree to it

$$kittybeanz95$$ - isn’t that great looking, but very open minded, didn’t meet up, wasn’t a huge fan of her body. But she was looking for $400, she likes to play rough be dominated

$$honeykitti$$ - Has a number of restrictions, she doesn’t do quite a few things, she was looking for $600, got her down to $400 but she flaked after. Maybe someone offered her more

Will have more to report next week

Ill give you guys a nice pro from S.A... But to be honest im tired of posting mean while others be posting bs.. Found $angelica1077$ on sa, messaged back and forth a bit sent me her phone# and took it to text. Asked for a recent pic which she did send, told me she was staying at a nice chain hotel by the nassau colesium, asked me when i was available to meet and i told her now so she said she was just going to take a shower and to meet her in the lobby for a drink in 30 min. I get to the spot and order her the drink she requested, she comes down in a hot bright pink kinda like gym outfit , short tight shorts and a short top, nice huge tits and a thick ass, she wasn't skinny nor fat, pretty face no make up blond hair, basically her pics are legit. Anyways we talk at the bar for about 20 or 30 min or so telling me her life story and stuff, she asks if im down to go to her room i said sure how much though she said Normaly its 400 but since im cute 300 and cause i came when i said, told her i never do more than 200 long story short we met halfway at 250$ . we walk up to her room clothes off and she tells me to lay down and starts to give me a massage and telling me she also is a massage therapist and does a few of them for some NFL players. After a few min i turn around and i tell her to let me taste her so she proceeds to ride my face which i did enjoy , then she starts to give me a nice bj for a couple min then throws the cover on and hops on top riding me, after a few i tell her to let me hit it from behind so i start pounding that phat ass doggy and bust in the bag.. Cleaned myself up then some more small talk and tells me shes staying with her sister and her friend which are in the room next door and ask me if i wantto see them , i said sure so she calls them and they come right over, introduces me as her new friend from S.A. lol they said hi and show iff their bodies cause they were in just hotel robes, the sister was bad and sexy as fuck had an ass to die for amd regret not having her instead she must of been about 25 years old or so. So the girl i did fuck said why don't you have my sister also i said i wish i could but i only left my house with a certian amnt of money which wasnt really true but i felt i had to get out of there before i dropped another 250 lol. She told me to come back at night or the next day for more fun lol. All in all it was a Cool experience. I usually spend 200 and 50 on a telly so it kinda worked out the same.. Next time im going to def ask to fuck her sister tho. Enjoy ya animals!! There's a fkn real review for ya!!

Ill give you guys a nice pro from S.A... But to be honest im tired of posting mean while others be posting bs.. Found $angelica1077$ on sa, messaged back and forth a bit sent me her phone# and took it to text. Asked for a recent pic which she did send, told me she was staying at a nice chain hotel by the nassau colesium, asked me when i was available to meet and i told her now so she said she was just going to take a shower and to meet her in the lobby for a drink in 30 min. I get to the spot and order her the drink she requested, she comes down in a hot bright pink kinda like gym outfit , short tight shorts and a short top, nice huge tits and a thick ass, she wasn't skinny nor fat, pretty face no make up blond hair, basically her pics are legit. Anyways we talk at the bar for about 20 or 30 min or so telling me her life story and stuff, she asks if im down to go to her room i said sure how much though she said Normaly its 400 but since im cute 300 and cause i came when i said, told her i never do more than 200 long story short we met halfway at 250$ . we walk up to her room clothes off and she tells me to lay down and starts to give me a massage and telling me she also is a massage therapist and does a few of them for some NFL players. After a few min i turn around and i tell her to let me taste her so she proceeds to ride my face which i did enjoy , then she starts to give me a nice bj for a couple min then throws the cover on and hops on top riding me, after a few i tell her to let me hit it from behind so i start pounding that phat ass doggy and bust in the bag.. Cleaned myself up then some more small talk and tells me shes staying with her sister and her friend which are in the room next door and ask me if i wantto see them , i said sure so she calls them and they come right over, introduces me as her new friend from S.A. lol they said hi and show iff their bodies cause they were in just hotel robes, the sister was bad and sexy as fuck had an ass to die for amd regret not having her instead she must of been about 25 years old or so. So the girl i did fuck said why don't you have my sister also i said i wish i could but i only left my house with a certian amnt of money which wasnt really true but i felt i had to get out of there before i dropped another 250 lol. She told me to come back at night or the next day for more fun lol. All in all it was a Cool experience. I usually spend 200 and 50 on a telly so it kinda worked out the same.. Next time im going to def ask to fuck her sister tho. Enjoy ya animals!! There's a fkn real review for ya!!
That's a good deal for $250. Tits looked nicely done? Looks like man-made. I'm assuming she a pop and go type of gal.

The
The 'enter' key is your friend

Here’s my somewhat useful? “Report” that might others here:

$$petitesbxxx$$ - she really is super petite, with a great body. Downside is, total pro, used to work in Miami I think, before she moved up here to NY. $300 for BBBJ and facial, ate her out as well. She wanted more to have sex and I just needed a release, didn’t want to give her more, wasn’t what we initially agreed on.
I banged her about a year ago under a different name. She does have a great body..defiantly works out and is tight. She is not into it, no kissing and a lot of rules...she would not do BBBJ (everything covered). I didn't have lube on me and it wasn't getting all the way in without it. Apparently she started to bleed and the night was downhill fast. I gave her $500, but I think she can be fucked for $400. Personally bad experience. She asks for money up front. I very rarely have a good experience from SA when that happens.

If you do decide to fuck her and have some girth to you, bring lube!

Sounds like a great SA experience. She messaged me with her number a few weeks ago but I was away. Too bad I didn’t follow up. Text her yesterday and she is leaving today. Not sure when she will be back. Is her friend $isisbraz$. Also in GC and leaving today

Sounds like a great SA experience. She messaged me with her number a few weeks ago but I was away. Too bad I didn’t follow up. Text her yesterday and she is leaving today. Not sure when she will be back. Is her friend $isisbraz$. Also in GC and leaving today
Not sure if they're friends but when i talked to braz she also told me she was leaving today. But i do know angel travels with 2 other chics.. She texted me yesterday to come see her today, i would but honestly i got one Colombian chic that i found yesterday that doesn't speak a lick of English and im suppose to meet her today early afternoon and i have another from S.A. thats down to chill for free early evening.