LeCafe/Gaslight..HJ and BJ now available

I stopped by yesterday, and can confirm Melissa is indeed back.
Yes, she did put on some weight, but she still floats my boat. Great attitude, nice smile and her breasts are friggen gorgeous.
I took three dances and she finished me off at the end. I’ll be back to check her out again!

Have not been here for a couple of months, so I stopped in last night for a quick drink. Went there around 9ish ( not the best time, I usually prefer stopping in between 4-7).

Place was empty and there were a number of WOC working, I elected to have a dance with a petite dancer...very boring, nothing to write home about

My question is: has anyone had a dance with the bodybuilder from Jamaica. She seems aggressive, I wonder if she is worth getting a dance with

billyS

Reign of Terror
Have not been here for a couple of months, so I stopped in last night for a quick drink. Went there around 9ish ( not the best time, I usually prefer stopping in between 4-7).

Place was empty and there were a number of WOC working, I elected to have a dance with a petite dancer...very boring, nothing to write home about

My question is: has anyone had a dance with the bodybuilder from Jamaica. She seems aggressive, I wonder if she is worth getting a dance with
Jamaica Queens or the Island?

Does anyone have an experience with the Russian girls in LeCafe? I'm talking about Victoria and also Nicole - the blonde curvey girl? Also the tall blonde with an amazing figure? What can be had here$$$???

Her name is Ciara and her dances are pretty good. She's strong so if you like it rough then she's your girl.

Does anyone have an experience with the Russian girls in LeCafe? I'm talking about Victoria and also Nicole - the blonde curvey girl? Also the tall blonde with an amazing figure? What can be had here$$$???
I tend to stay away from the Russian girls, I have never had good experience

Based on conversations I have had with the tall blonde, I am guessing $$$$$$$$

Stopped by Friday afternoon. The dancers and bartender all said that the club would be moving about one mile north of their present location. Sometime within a few weeks to a month. Got the impression the move might not be voluntary. Anyone else heard anything about this.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
If they are moving into the town of oyster Bay they better be writing big checks to the local politicians or they won’t be around very long

So sad that these places are going away. Tough business to be in. I guess you are always under the watchful eye of LE not to mention nosey neighbors. Also .... owners of these types of establishments aren't always the best businessmen.