Texas 516-399-1855 Hempstead

Since you mentioned me I’ll tell you what I think. I think your review was bullshit. Texas says it’s bullshit. You have no credibility here. I think your either a shit stirrer or just like ripping these girls apart. Then you start on members here and disparage them. Leave your review and move on. Didn’t like her don’t repeat. I ve seen Texas for years and selfishly kept her to myself,because of people like you who can ruin a good thing. She’s always been clean and sweet whenever I see her.

---just an observation here as well---
and this applies to mrclean69 as well.
---just an observation here as well...
your post is a bit deceiving as you state youve seen her multiple times, always been reliable. yet you only learned of her on aug 5th threw a review on this site. hasnt been a month yet...you also had something to add, almost "sticking up" for her, when i reviewed her sub par performance on here. i smell something fishy going on here and it may be more than her pusspuss...
all your "reviews" / "comments" on "texas" here seem to be some sort of "repair job". anybody notice this at all?
I see providers whose company i enjoy more than once a week, hence, multiple times since August 5th. Please feel free to peruse my hundreds and hundreds of reviews to check my validity before questioning my integrity. Thank you!

im just stating my thoughts.... you can believe whatever you want as far as my review goes. but i think you 2 have just proved my point. im just trying to say the stories seemed "weird". now you're telling me i have no credibility here and i'm a shit stirrer. you checked my review out with texas? did you ask for bareback and get denied?

im just stating my thoughts.... you can believe whatever you want as far as my review goes. but i think you 2 have just proved my point. im just trying to say the stories seemed "weird". now you're telling me i have no credibility here and i'm a shit stirrer. you checked my review out with texas? did you ask for bareback and get denied?
Please don't include me in this. I've said nothing about you at all, anywhere. I said i felt bad about your experience. That's it. And I'm looking forward to seeing many many more reviews from you, which i am. I like active contributors. Enjoy the rest of your day.

wantagoodhj- you said this-
im just sayin ya contradicted yourself in your posts. thats pretty much it and i got jumped on by y'all
Please reread my responses to you. I didn't jump on you in the slightest, that's not my M.O., and if you're going to dissect every post here, you're in for a long night. Enjoy the rest of your labor day weekend, and remember, no white after today please.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Please reread my responses to you. I didn't jump on you in the slightest, that's not my M.O., and if you're going to dissect every post here, you're in for a long night. Enjoy the rest of your labor day weekend, and remember, no white after today please.
And that concludes the discussion.
The next post in this thread will be a review of Texas or some pertaint information on her.
Or it will be deleted.

Saw her during the morning. Texted and she replied. Met her in the parking lot by Burger King and drove to an undisclosed place. It was hot, but she sucked like a trooper and got the deed done. Did not quit until all was in her mouth and then she opened the door to release the load outside the car. She was great and will try again when I can. Damage $40.

blood workup report indicates an HSV 1 value of 5.69. thats greater than the standard range of <=0.9
if you dopes dont know what HSV 1 is, google it. seems i need a vaccine now. of course, my fault and its my stupidity. either someone has a dirty mouth and vag or ya'll have dirty dicks, or both. but this is not good and im not fucking happy. fuck.

Mod note: herpes simplex virus. There are two kinds of herpes virus: HSV-1, which is usually not an STD and occurs on the lip, and HSV-2, which usually causes herpes genitalis, which is essentially an STD in the genital area. Both viruses can be transmitted by saliva, body secretions or oral sex.

Last edited by a moderator:
blood workup report indicates an HSV 1 value of 5.69. thats greater than the standard range of <=0.9
if you dopes dont know what HSV 1 is, google it. seems i need a vaccine now. of course, my fault and its my stupidity. either someone has a dirty mouth and vag or ya'll have dirty dicks, or both. but this is not good and im not fucking happy. fuck.

Mod note: herpes simplex virus. There are two kinds of herpes virus: HSV-1, which is usually not an STD and occurs on the lip, and HSV-2, which usually causes herpes genitalis, which is essentially an STD in the genital area. Both viruses can be transmitted by saliva, body secretions or oral sex.
Wow were you feeling weird?

dude it's likely that you had HSV 1 for most of your life