Best Pizza in NYC (Queens, Brooklyn, Bx, Manhattan, SI and Long Island)

Bad service and attitudes make me hate certain places, do I'll stick to the taste on this one. PLAIN SLICES ONLY, in no particular order..

Amore (exit 14 Van wyck)
Bellerose (near Kew Motor Inn)
Espresso (5th ave, near St Pat's in Brooklyn)
Joe and Pat's (Shaolin)
Brothers (Shaolin)

Manhattan has nothing. Too expensive for pizza made yesterday. Stick to dollar slices by Indians. The Bronx may as well be a different country.

Confession: about a decade ago I was dating a woman who worked at Ophelia's (Mickey's) who lived near there, we had a pie, walked out and I forgot I hadn't paid when I picked the pie up off the counter.

I don't understand this new fascination with waiting in line. Maybe it's that people can't afford NY anymore so it's become "something to do" but people are waiting in line for everything. This cookie dough place opened on LaGuardia Place and in the snow there was a line across the street down the block like people were waiting to get into a concert at MSG.
The things tourists and transplants do amaze me. What amazes me even more are native new Yorkers who adopt the white bread hipsterish mindset and morph into these flannel wearing disgusting microbrew aficionados, waiting in line for a pastry that doesnt taste anywhere near as good as a Zebracake.

Bad service and attitudes make me hate certain places, do I'll stick to the taste on this one. PLAIN SLICES ONLY, in no particular order..

Amore (exit 14 Van wyck)
Joe and Pat's (Shaolin)
Brothers (Shaolin)

Manhattan has nothing. Too expensive for pizza made yesterday. Stick to dollar slices by Indians. The Bronx may as well be a different country.

The things tourists and transplants do amaze me. What amazes me even more are native new Yorkers who adopt the white bread hipsterish mindset and morph into these flannel wearing disgusting microbrew aficionados, waiting in line for a pastry that doesnt taste anywhere near as good as a Zebracake.
Because it is busy city life and nobody knows how to really cook or bake from scratch anymore. Nobody understands really good fresh-milled high-quality flour and how to mix grains in like barley flour or rye flour and qualities of yeasts and how to raise a dough without commercial yeast, naturally grabbing spores and making a sour-dough. No place to forage for wild vegetables and a local dairy for fresh cheese and a free-range chicken and egg farm. Everything is packaged and frozen and shipped in from miles away and labeled "natural organic" but in reality it is old, stale and lost its vibrancy, So, when some restaurant gets a half-way decent reputation for quality, they become the new best thing and the lines form long from deprivation and starvation for some decent food

pokler

Power Bottom
Because it is busy city life and nobody knows how to really cook or bake from scratch anymore. Nobody understands really good fresh-milled high-quality flour and how to mix grains in like barley flour or rye flour and qualities of yeasts and how to raise a dough without commercial yeast, naturally grabbing spores and making a sour-dough. No place to forage for wild vegetables and a local dairy for fresh cheese and a free-range chicken and egg farm. Everything is packaged and frozen and shipped in from miles away and labeled "natural organic" but in reality it is old, stale and lost its vibrancy, So, when some restaurant gets a half-way decent reputation for quality, they become the new best thing and the lines form long from deprivation and starvation for some decent food
But 4 hour wait in line for a piece of pizza ? Im just to effing busy to do that.

Okay, "Famous Famiglia" on 84th and Lex is pretty good. But it has to be fresh. These bastards have the nerve to sell us 16 hrs old pizza. Unreal!

Btw, anyone here write Yelp reviews? I was in a terrible mood the other day and shot off about 10 negative reviews, and the next day, received a few free meal offers. These are 4 and 5 star rated places, I'm shocked they still care about rare negative reviews.
Yes my reviews were real. No, I do not want their free food. They can stuff it.

Okay, "Famous Famiglia" on 84th and Lex is pretty good. But it has to be fresh. These bastards have the nerve to sell us 16 hrs old pizza. Unreal!

Btw, anyone here write Yelp reviews? I was in a terrible mood the other day and shot off about 10 negative reviews, and the next day, received a few free meal offers. These are 4 and 5 star rated places, I'm shocked they still care about rare negative reviews.
Yes my reviews were real. No, I do not want their free food. They can stuff it.
I yelp. Mainly good spots but I've reviewed 2 subpar places.

Have a better location for Amore than Exit 14 of Van Wyck? I'm getting a few hits but not sure where Exit 14 is
You get off exit 14/Linden Pl heading North, bare right carefully so you dont get hit, the entrance to the shopping center is right off the exit ramp. Huge shopping center with stop n shop, taco bell, McDonald's, Wendy's, next to a bowling alley. Literally right off the highway. Amore Pizzeria. Cash only. If you get fountain fruit punch, make sure you ask if they can out water in it. Very sweet.

billyS

Reign of Terror
You get off exit 14/Linden Pl heading North, bare right carefully so you dont get hit, the entrance to the shopping center is right off the exit ramp. Huge shopping center with stop n shop, taco bell, McDonald's, Wendy's, next to a bowling alley. Literally right off the highway. Amore Pizzeria. Cash only. If you get fountain fruit punch, make sure you ask if they can out water in it. Very sweet.
Isn't that also the mall with the Charlie's Philly cheese steak place?

Amore (exit 14 Van wyck)
Joe and Pat's (Shaolin)
Brothers (Shaolin)

I've been going to Amore off and on for years.when in area.
Good slices workers are dicks.
You can grab a slice while going through ads on line. Or check the local sw talent on Farrington.

All you cats are real foodie types. You're all like red haired amateur Bobby Flay's, which btw has anyone seen his daughter? OMG She is fucking SMOKING HOTTTTTTT!