Long Island Street Action

She was at the. Ramp today at around 5:30. Traffic was stopped and she had a sign saying homeless , domestic violence yada yada. Wasn't stopped at light too long but from what I could tell her body looked pretty good
Saw the"ramp chick" around 2am this morning sitting on bench near Denny's on 25 in Centereach.Was waving to cars going by.I was at the light there had to drop a friend off after KISS concert at Barclay's. I was gonna pick her up for some head game encore lol but LE all over. Parked in lot across the street etc.Not sure if it was a set up...so just went home.(after White Castle lol)

Saw the “ramp chick” yesterday at noon under the Nichols over pass standing on the south side of middle. Black bikini and hair in pigtails. Drawing all sorts of attention. Not easy to get to her if you want to. You have to be lucky enough to be the 1st or 2nd car in the left turning lane off Nichols making a left onto middle. I happen to be rolled my window down and asked her to meet me down the road a ways. Her response was “I don’t do anything”. I went back at 5 on my way home and she was still there, but with 3 cops talking to her.

Saw the “ramp chick” yesterday at noon under the Nichols over pass standing on the south side of middle. Black bikini and hair in pigtails. Drawing all sorts of attention. Not easy to get to her if you want to. You have to be lucky enough to be the 1st or 2nd car in the left turning lane off Nichols making a left onto middle. I happen to be rolled my window down and asked her to meet me down the road a ways. Her response was “I don’t do anything”. I went back at 5 on my way home and she was still there, but with 3 cops talking to her.
I have seen her at that same spot. As you mentioned, I have never been close enough to her to communicate with her. I never saw there however, approaching cars asking for money..

Saw the"ramp chick" around 2am this morning sitting on bench near Denny's on 25 in Centereach.Was waving to cars going by.I was at the light there had to drop a friend off after KISS concert at Barclay's. I was gonna pick her up for some head game encore lol but LE all over. Parked in lot across the street etc.Not sure if it was a set up...so just went home.(after White Castle lol)
I have seen her at that same spot. As you mentioned, I have never been close enough to her to communicate with her. I never saw there however, approaching cars asking for money..

It's funny and kinda fucked up how some people on here are trying to make a homeless girl a streetwalker lol smh.

I agree. I was in the area a few minutes ago and saw her in her spot under the overpass. She had a sign and was talking to people in cars. I couldn't read the sign, but somehow I doubt it was offering services in exchange for money. She appears to be a panhandler, she might not even be homeless. But I don't think she is a SW

I agree. I was in the area a few minutes ago and saw her in her spot under the overpass. She had a sign and was talking to people in cars. I couldn't read the sign, but somehow I doubt it was offering services in exchange for money. She appears to be a panhandler, she might not even be homeless. But I don't think she is a SW
She was giving cars that were driving by the wave

No I never talked to her or saw her on the road, a female friend of mine knows her and was posting about her. She's very flaky (not a surprise). Can't remember her Facebook name off hand, but I remember her first name is Alissa. She also made the news back in early summer because she took off all her clothes and walked down Middle Country Road completely naked for awhile.

No I never talked to her or saw her on the road, a female friend of mine knows her and was posting about her. She's very flaky (not a surprise). Can't remember her Facebook name off hand, but I remember her first name is Alissa. She also made the news back in early summer because she took off all her clothes and walked down Middle Country Road completely naked for awhile.
wow thats funny. Looks like she has a nice body...would like to check out her FB pics. she does seem flaky. When you are stopped at the light there she seems to be talking to herself and looks kinda wierd