Letting women into your real life

This one is a mix of "letting women into your real life" and "disconnecting the exchange of cash and sex"...

August 2014 - I'm in Chicago for business - and set up meeting a couple of different people from SA. The first night I met a great girl - we had a pretty good relationship for a few years on/off. The second night I was scheduled to meet someone else - it nearly fell through but she was very motivated to meet - so we did, and had a good time. Let's call this one L.

So I saw L in Chicago a few times - and then she asked me for some help - she was going to move to Seattle and wanted a plane ticket. I liked her and the ticket wasn't very expensive so I bought it for her. She didn't last long in Seattle and ended up back in Chicago - and ultimately took care of me for taking care of her. Go forward a few months - she wants to move to NYC - and asks me for help. I advance her like $1K for moving expenses - and she moves out to NYC. We get together enough so that she pays me back (I give her a little for her troubles but enough to recoup my advance) and everything is good. She doesn't like the work she is doing and asks if I can help her at all. I end up introducing her to a recruiting firm that I use - and she ends up getting a good paying social media job. Obviously I'm exposed introducing her to my professional network, but she has always been super trustworthy and so I'm not worried about her.

(side note - I introduced her to a friend when she was in Chicago - his wife got into his phone and actually called her - and she behaved properly and didn't cause any issues - so I felt she was good)

All of the sudden - she decides she doesn't like living where she lives and wants to move - asks me to help her out with that. Given the history - I gladly do so. Within 2-3 weeks, she quits her job, goes completely dark on me and never responds to me again. So I'm panicked for a bit - figuring eventually she is going to come after me for more money - but she doesn't. Still can't quite figure out why she did it. I was pretty good to her so she lost out in the long run...

This one is a mix of "letting women into your real life" and "disconnecting the exchange of cash and sex"...

August 2014 - I'm in Chicago for business - and set up meeting a couple of different people from SA. The first night I met a great girl - we had a pretty good relationship for a few years on/off. The second night I was scheduled to meet someone else - it nearly fell through but she was very motivated to meet - so we did, and had a good time. Let's call this one L.

So I saw L in Chicago a few times - and then she asked me for some help - she was going to move to Seattle and wanted a plane ticket. I liked her and the ticket wasn't very expensive so I bought it for her. She didn't last long in Seattle and ended up back in Chicago - and ultimately took care of me for taking care of her. Go forward a few months - she wants to move to NYC - and asks me for help. I advance her like $1K for moving expenses - and she moves out to NYC. We get together enough so that she pays me back (I give her a little for her troubles but enough to recoup my advance) and everything is good. She doesn't like the work she is doing and asks if I can help her at all. I end up introducing her to a recruiting firm that I use - and she ends up getting a good paying social media job. Obviously I'm exposed introducing her to my professional network, but she has always been super trustworthy and so I'm not worried about her.

(side note - I introduced her to a friend when she was in Chicago - his wife got into his phone and actually called her - and she behaved properly and didn't cause any issues - so I felt she was good)

All of the sudden - she decides she doesn't like living where she lives and wants to move - asks me to help her out with that. Given the history - I gladly do so. Within 2-3 weeks, she quits her job, goes completely dark on me and never responds to me again. So I'm panicked for a bit - figuring eventually she is going to come after me for more money - but she doesn't. Still can't quite figure out why she did it. I was pretty good to her so she lost out in the long run...
Most likely she found another cash cow. Never ever trust them!

Still can't quite figure out why she did it. I was pretty good to her so she lost out in the long run...
This is exactly part of an issue I'm in/experiencing rn. I've treated one not only pretty good but way way way beyond pretty good but as you guys keep mentioning it's only about the money to many of them. Some sort of switch that can just go on and off towards one person being so manipulative but not towards another. We talk about thinking with our little heads often but I keep wondering what head they think with?

I’ve had way more good experiences than bad. And some of the bad ones are the obvious ones where you take a chance you know you shouldn’t and you get burned. It is interesting when you have a ton of experience and still misprice the risk.

I have been mostly out of the game for a while. Every once in a while I'll visit some AMPs. Sometimes I'll try a new one, sometimes one I've been to before. But that's it. No independents.

And so I found myself in the mood. So much so that I tried to remember if my diet had changed, because it was another level kind of mood. Naturally, I called one of my tried and true places with a good track record. Not a time for nonsense and tardiness.

To make a long story short, of course it was a solid session. SOLID. Like I was some 18 year old on enhancements. Easy two shots, while still in the mood, with another in the tank if need be (unfortunately we didn't get there). I was surprised, because I was active earlier that day as well.

Anyhow, at the end of the session, she wanted me to call her from my phone. Her personal line. And asked that I take her out off the clock. I mean, it happens from time to time with independents, but not from a place like this. I was a little taken aback, because I thought those places were highly restrictive. And so I asked if her boss would be ok with that. She said yes, but I don't think that's true. Plus, she barely speaks English. Anyhow, I hung up before it called out (I hope so, anyway).

This feels like an accident waiting to happen. I can't help but wonder if this is some kind of setup or something. I'm absolutely going to pass. I've been through this kind of thing before, so I kind of know how this is likely to play out. Interesting though. Lovely lady, super cute. Hope she finds what she's looking for. If anyone else has come across something like this in one of these places, don't be afraid to reply. Have a good weekend, folks.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I have been mostly out of the game for a while. Every once in a while I'll visit some AMPs. Sometimes I'll try a new one, sometimes one I've been to before. But that's it. No independents.

And so I found myself in the mood. So much so that I tried to remember if my diet had changed, because it was another level kind of mood. Naturally, I called one of my tried and true places with a good track record. Not a time for nonsense and tardiness.

To make a long story short, of course it was a solid session. SOLID. Like I was some 18 year old on enhancements. Easy two shots, while still in the mood, with another in the tank if need be (unfortunately we didn't get there). I was surprised, because I was active earlier that day as well.

Anyhow, at the end of the session, she wanted me to call her from my phone. Her personal line. And asked that I take her out off the clock. I mean, it happens from time to time with independents, but not from a place like this. I was a little taken aback, because I thought those places were highly restrictive. And so I asked if her boss would be ok with that. She said yes, but I don't think that's true. Plus, she barely speaks English. Anyhow, I hung up before it called out (I hope so, anyway).

This feels like an accident waiting to happen. I can't help but wonder if this is some kind of setup or something. I'm absolutely going to pass. I've been through this kind of thing before, so I kind of know how this is likely to play out. Interesting though. Lovely lady, super cute. Hope she finds what she's looking for. If anyone else has come across something like this in one of these places, don't be afraid to reply. Have a good weekend, folks.
Asian or Spanish?
Maybe she justed liked you and wanted to make some money on the side.
I had that happen a few times at Sanford but never followed thru because the ladies who gave me their number spoke very poor English and I didn't want to bother.

Asian or Spanish?
Maybe she justed liked you and wanted to make some money on the side.
I had that happen a few times at Sanford but never followed thru because the ladies who gave me their number spoke very poor English and I didn't want to bother.
Asian. Very very Asian. Maybe that's all it was. But I know for a fact some agencies have that as a clause in the contracts so to speak. No playing around on the side. And that culture is very restrictive. So I've heard, at least..

billyS

Reign of Terror
Asian. Very very Asian. Maybe that's all it was. But I know for a fact some agencies have that as a clause in the contracts so to speak. No playing around on the side. And that culture is very restrictive. So I've heard, at least..
I guess @mugi can chime in on that. According to him these Amp workers live in luxury and travel the world in Grand style.

And "chime" I most certainly will.

Sounds like HobbyistZero had a wonderful experience. In my younger years, certainly I would follow up on that beautiful sexual encounter if that is not your norm. I mean, if that is not your usual tryst and you experienced "supernatural sex," then in all likelihood this experience will remain burned in your memory as your new "gold standard." What do you have to lose by following up with a few dates and if you find out it was just an anomaly, then jump ship, abort the mission and it will not remain a "what if?" in your memory banks.

I have dated many AMP girls on the outside and if it even got to that point where I was taking one out and putting her in my car, I had to feel really confident in our chemistry. There were many that wanted an outside relationship that I outright refused. Chemistry is chemistry, whether she works in an AMP or the local 711.

Before writing this, I spent over an hour writing to two AMP girls back in the States that I have known for many years. One of them I have known for 16 years. And I have remained very good friends with many of them. I have been away from the States for over two years. One AMP girl from the States has sent me a short personal message every single day that I have been away. Many remember my birthday and Christmas. And, I might never see them again nor give them money for service again. We just met in an AMP, dated a bit; they knew I wasn't leaving my wife, so remained friends, solely based on the strength of our friendship.

As far as contracts with their AMP Master, there is none. Many have run away with a customer. That is very much expected.

As far as Billy's little comment about "RICH AND FAMOUS AMP GIRLS," yeah, if they are smart cookies and are smart with all this cash coming in and making it for a number of years without interruption, they become quite wealthy. One girl who writes to me, rode out COVID-19 for a while very happily sending me pictures of her and friends enjoying boats and all the pleasures of the east coast, beautiful cars and homes, dressed to kill and fancy restaurants. And, I have dated enough AMP girls and mamasans to see the cash accumulated during a day and having a trusted family member run cash out of the business two or three times a day in case of a robbery.

Of course, if the girl is an upstart, without many years behind her to accumulate her winnings, she does not have the financial status of a seasoned pro.

But, dating for me is a thing of the past. Yesterday, I enjoyed my first Cambodian AMP girl. She was wonderful and we had chemistry, but after so many years of extracurricular activities, well I do have her number, but not likely I will call or even go back. At this age, I enjoy the AMP and leave it there. For all intent and purpose, once I leave the AMP, I am done forever. If I decide to pick up the hobby at another date and time, well that is a brand new chapter of the book. I no longer like to linger on memories that might cloud my present moment. It is over, until if and when I decide to pick it up again.