Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

I knew she was a pro:semipro but was looking to drop a load so I figured why not.

She left the room “forgot the condoms in the car” then she said she walked to the gas station to get some.

After 20 mins I told her “well played” and enjoy the high (probably went straight to her dealer).

Lesson well learned will never let someone walk out of the room like that again. She left fake eyelashes in the bathroom and a phone charger, after I pissed in the toilet the charger and lashes were left there also
Maybe message her that she left fingerprints on charger and you sending to cops if she doesn't give back money. I wouldn't do this, but you might; it's your money.

Well I ended up throwing myself on the slut grenade for this one, $sweet$fun$lover$xoxo$ (no $), even after I said I wouldn't from icejock's intel. She definitely takes good angled photos of herself - I wouldn't say fat but definitely not like her photos. Anyway she came over and we got right down to business. bbj game was actually kind of decent. I feel like you can talk her down to two hundo
For how long?

Lol damn @gold69 u sure are painting a picture of her. Yes neck kinda long. She has an ass though. Not a bubble. But trust to what some members on UG have claimed what an ass is she has a slight one. Tits aren't bad either. And she's nice. It's just what I said. She mentioned she is on Valtrex and I'm good on taking a chance even with a condom. She just mentioned it casually smh. Thank goodness I wear rubbers with Suffolk white girls. Really with Long island white girls. Idk why I just feel like they got some shit.
Lol. She told me she was going to do a remix with long neck and wide neck hahaha jk.. I feep you but something about her makes me not want to even kiss her lol. Her posture looks likes she ready do dead lift 400lbs lol. Yea especially with chics from out east, i also feel like you have to be extra careful with them.

I'm sure guys offer many things but also sure some of those dates never happened so doesn't matter what was offered. I wouldn't be surprised to find different guys paying different amounts to the same SB. I'm sure it happens commonly.

I'm sure guys offer many things but also sure some of those dates never happened so doesn't matter what was offered. I wouldn't be surprised to find different guys paying different amounts to the same SB. I'm sure it happens commonly.
This man, this. I think these girls get a lot of bullshit offers, and it inflates their ego. Half the high offers are either phishing them, scamming them, or never actually planning on pulling the trigger. Meanwhile, us poor mongers are booking hotel rooms, putting up with no shows, and dealing with flakes. I wonder if when they offer $800, I tell them that no one is actually going to pay it, and my $300 is real if that would work...

Just curious- has anyone used Airbnb for an SA rendezvous? I experimented with one of my regulars and booked an executive office at an office building in uniondale for an hour for like $60. Told the receptionist (who was also super cute) that I was interviewing someone. I bent her over the desk and fucked her in the chair. Told her to dress professional (kinda like role play). Felt very mad men. Was super hot.

Well I ended up throwing myself on the slut grenade for this one, $sweet$fun$lover$xoxo$ (no $), even after I said I wouldn't from icejock's intel. She definitely takes good angled photos of herself - I wouldn't say fat but definitely not like her photos. Anyway she came over and we got right down to business. bbj game was actually kind of decent. I feel like you can talk her down to two hundo
Did you let you drop a load inside of her? I rewatched the video busting in her mouth and it was kind of funny, but would’ve liked to dump a load in her

Any info on strip club gossip... An sa girl from Long Beach works there and wants 750 for an hour vip room, maybe it's with 2 girls.... Her name is @amazing 202 now@. No spaces.
750is way too much ever, 4me, cause I can get it for so much less we all know... Showowkrkd is under 200 all in
R these girls really getting that?

That $xgams$ chick ghosted on me, which was unfortunate. Sent a few nudes though. Luckily I didn’t book a room because I saw one of her social media posts going in the opposite direction in manhattan, so I got in some OT.

Had this other chick a while back do something similar, but she wanted sneakers. Set up a meet time, had cash/shoes she wanted, and when I got to the hotel she said she would leave then...an hour after she said she already left her house. I told her I was leaving, she spent like 10 mins begging me through text to meet up with her that day or the day after, and I responded that if she was serious she would’ve at least told me she was going to be late. To show me she was serious, she sent me a few nudes, which she said she doesn’t do because she’s self conscious (whatever). Set up a meet for a day or two later, ghosts again, goes through the same thing only this time she’s on her period, and she’s meeting a guy that’s paying double what I am, etc. like 4 excuses in the same message. Then she apologized again a day later, said she wanted to meet, and ghosted lol