Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

I've been texting with her and she is definitely up for letting you hit it raw, which isn't my thing. Sent some very enticing pictures as well. In texts she is up for anything and everything and seems the more freaky you want to get, the more she's up for meeting. Debating whether or not to take the ride east to see her...I work in Manhattan and live in Nassau county so time is a factor. Will let you know if I connect with her.
Well honestly im in Suffolk about 25 min from her and it wasn't worth it. She's not attractive at all her neck is oddly long asf, in person her personality is like blah a bag of rocks, you won't get anything interesting out of her. I fucked her for 30 min and when i was done wanted to drop her off with the quickness lol. Did she send you the pics of her pssy and ass from behind lol. She sends everyone those i guess lol, but trust me she has no ass, no face no personality. But hey who am i to say.

I've been texting with her and she is definitely up for letting you hit it raw, which isn't my thing. Sent some very enticing pictures as well. In texts she is up for anything and everything and seems the more freaky you want to get, the more she's up for meeting. Debating whether or not to take the ride east to see her...I work in Manhattan and live in Nassau county so time is a factor. Will let you know if I connect with her.
She is up for anything her looks are average. She will let you hit it raw raw anal she doesn’t know the word no

Some intel to share. Talked with $summertina$ she’s probably a pro looks are a 5 wanted $150 and she’s living in a hotel in massapequa and host. $SammySugerbby$ 26 in sound beach wants 200 an hour and she host. $ziil23$ 28 in Merrick wants 300 pictures look hot and she’s aggressively looking to meet. $nicolex93bby$ 26 linden just meet her 200 sort girl cute face a little belly from baby, really nice.

Some intel to share. Talked with $summertina$ she’s probably a pro looks are a 5 wanted $150 and she’s living in a hotel in massapequa and host. $SammySugerbby$ 26 in sound beach wants 200 an hour and she host. $ziil23$ 28 in Merrick wants 300 pictures look hot and she’s aggressively looking to meet. $nicolex93bby$ 26 linden just meet her 200 sort girl cute face a little belly from baby, really nice.
Good intel. Summer is a pro and will settle for 100$ strap up with her i advise, Nicole is a flake i believe shes a pro also and does car dates also.

I know its been mentioned in the pages prior, what kind of gift card works on the site? I think I want to open up my membership again.
Thank you in advance for saving me the time.