Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Way too many put slim when they are clearly not or putting photos of them from years ago. Sometimes the profile photos don't even look like the same person and in many cases I think they're not. Way too many. Her adding 60 pounds since her profile photo is definitely not right I probably would have cautiously called her out about it even if it was just a meet and greet.

Met up with $sweet$fun$lover$xoxo$ (Lose the $)today

Very nice girl, came out to me from Brooklyn on the train which is a damn first, usually you’d have better luck inviting an SB to Siberia than getting them to come to Long Island.

Sadly thats where the good ends, her primary picture either absolutely isnt her or is at least 4-5 years old and probably 60ish pounds ago, her private photo is her, but from a flattering angle with concealing clothes. She sent me 4-5 pics through the day, one was her face, the reset were either someone else or she is a goddamn amazing photographer to make herself look like that.

But whatever, she’s come all this way and I’m looking to get something. So we go to the room, chat for a bit, and she starts with a BBBJ, eyes welded shut, looking off to the side, she’d put the head of jr in for a second, then back off, rinse repeat. She went deeper a few times but all that seemed to be just to add some lubrication for her hands.

So i ask her to strip for me and offer to put on a little music, always a fun time, she says sure but she’s not very good, I say its all good there really isnt a bad way to do it. I was wrong, before i could even get the music on she’s thrown her clothes to the floor. She gets on top of me CG and same thing, eyes absolutely welded shut and looking anywhere but towards me. Now I’m not a good looking guy so I get it but like...this was not sexy. So I flip her around and go at it doggy for a little while, but that just wasn’t happening so I laid down and had her play with the boys while I finished myself off, took her to the train station and dropped her off.

300 for the whole thing, didnt mind initially cause she was coming out to me, said she was going to be off to Denver for a week.

If you’re into bigger girls she might very well do something for you, but the complete lack of any even attempt at enthusiasm and the minimum misleading but really just outright fake photos mean I wont be going back.
I hooked up with her a while back and had a somewhat different experience. We were trying to meet and she went silent out of nowhere for an hour. Turns out her phone died (supposedly) but eventually we met. I felt her pics were fairly representative where you could actually see her face. She was open to fucking raw as long as I didn’t come in her because she was newly off of the pill. She also said she was previous in a lesbian relationship and hadn’t had dick in months so she said I actually made her bleed a bit. She was open to being recorded (I wish it wasn’t such short notice, I didn’t have my camera- only my phone). I asked her to strip for me on camera and she did a good job - slow, bent over for me, played with herself. I agree the pics are more attractive but in the full face pic or two she sent it was fairly accurate. We hop in the shower for mutual play and cleaning, then back into bed. She hit me with the eyes welded shut and similar technique. After a few mins, we did mish, doggy, cg, rcg, spoons. She agreed to anal in text but as soon as I started fucking her she said she knew anal wouldn’t work. After about an hour and a half maybe, she was getting sore and I was kind of close to I asked to come in her mouth so she went back to it. I’m filming it and at this point, after everything, she starts tilting her head to cover her face with her hair. I move it and she said she doesn’t want her face to be in it, and then just keeps blowing me anyway. Eventually I cim and she gags as the shots hit her mouth. Honestly, I didnt think the time with her was too bad but I honestly didn’t have time to see her (or anyone) after and ended up not connecting again. Maybe it was because she hadn’t had actual sex in a while but she was fairly tight. Idk how many guys she’s seen since then

Way too many put slim when they are clearly not or putting photos of them from years ago. Sometimes the profile photos don't even look like the same person and in many cases I think they're not. Way too many. Her adding 60 pounds since her profile photo is definitely not right I probably would have cautiously called her out about it even if it was just a meet and greet.
I think 60 was an exaggeration unless she put on another like 40-50 since I’ve seen her. She’s thick, but I wouldn’t say she’s fat. She’s got a big butt and something to grab but I wouldnt go past that too much imo

I may be late to the party but is that a thing?
I think most probably period coming , light period. Or hopefully not genital sores bleed or other vaginal problems.

Or hopefully he is large and just caused some light bleeding. The amount of girls that offer raw sex on SA is a bit alarming. All the girls ive seen on there were down to give it up raw.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
That is crazy. I’ve been getting messages from girls in different states or in Canada saying “oh we seem like a good match” I then say oh cool are you ever in nyc? And their response is always “No” but I’d like to.
Tell them your friend is an interstate trucker and he can hide them inside a barrel in a trailer and get them here for free. It will probably be a bit claustrophobic for about 15 hours, but that's ok.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I also thought nothing for a week after the ring? Glad you at least got
Yours for all your effort
Was thinking the same thing. The eating right after sounded strange. Then again I never got my tongue pierced so I wouldn't know.

Also surprised he just didn't go in raw after Peter failed with the condom. Once she got him hard again from the bbbj he should have left her a cream pie.
$200, plus the ring, plus dinner to a car date junkie..... You'd think bbfs would be on the table.

For some women yes. They do get tighter after not being in use. Had a GF in college that was long distance for a while. If I was going particularly hard after our first meet up in 4-5 months it was common to see some blood. Eventually just got her a dildo to use to prep for our meetups because even absent bleeding she'd get too sore too quickly.

Just MHO but I think "After about an hour and a half maybe, she was getting sore" may be the key to the "made her bleed a bit".

BTW, "she was newly off of the pill" and "She also said she was previous in a lesbian relationship" doesn't make sense to me unless she was using the pill for some purpose other than birth control, e.g., some women use it to regulate their periods or some MD's prescribe as part of treatment for acne to help regulate hormones.

Yeah in hindsight I think she just made an off the cuff dumb comment to him. Otherwise lots of woman would be bleeding from hookers to camgirls to SBs. What I see go down on chaturbate had got to be sore but never seen them bleeding and some are on there day after day after day fucking or touching themselves for hours. Unless she's not healthy/has an underlying issue she's not aware of but probably just was starting her period. Anyway it's never quiet what goes down with some of these SBs keeps it interesting I guess.

Yeah in hindsight I think she just made an off the cuff dumb comment to him. Otherwise lots of woman would be bleeding from hookers to camgirls to SBs. What I see go down on chaturbate had got to be sore but never seen them bleeding and some are on there day after day after day fucking or touching themselves for hours. Unless she's not healthy/has an underlying issue she's not aware of but probably just was starting her period. Anyway it's never quiet what goes down with some of these SBs keeps it interesting I guess.
She is bi, but her last relationship was with another girl. Because of that she said she hadn’t been with a guy in around a year or something. I didn’t see blood but she said she was bleeding a bit from sex, and I’ve heard the same from other girls (including ones I haven’t been with) after sex sometimes. Girls get micro tears from sex and fingering all of the time, they just aren’t usually a big thing. As far as I can remember most informational things on sex recommend lube for sex - it’s for that reason.

Just MHO but I think "After about an hour and a half maybe, she was getting sore" may be the key to the "made her bleed a bit".

BTW, "she was newly off of the pill" and "She also said she was previous in a lesbian relationship" doesn't make sense to me unless she was using the pill for some purpose other than birth control, e.g., some women use it to regulate their periods or some MD's prescribe as part of treatment for acne to help regulate hormones.
And probably this. I can’t speak to how true it is but she probably just got tired of paying for it when she wasn’t at risk of pregnancy. If she’s back on that would explain recent weight gain, for one thing

I don't think it's going to have any impact. Various things have happened over the years just as they have not involving SA. It serves me as a reminder that when I'm following safety practices and staying street smart it's worth it especially when lots can be done with little effort, and to continue thinking with the right head, guys and gals alike. The allure and fun and etc can lead people down mistaken paths often. I'll be honest I'm glad to meet a SB in a public place.

Lol okay so random parts of a conversation I had recently. The girl I hooked up with that was running games, she messaged me to “reconcile” last time and said she felt bad about how she acted. Wanted to be friends. I said sure, whatever. Talked for a bit and she asked if I wanted to start an arrangement with her again. I said I wouldn’t mind but I wasn’t traveling to her anymore due to how it went in the past. She said that’s fine. We scheduled to meet on a Friday, and she said she was stuck in her area and asked me to go there. I said we had an agreement (which she actually proposed to come to me going forward because her schedule is extremely flexible) and I didn’t have time to travel anyway. She said okay, I’ll just wait until you can come to me. Told her not anytime soon, and she said damn, lmk when you can. Then she said she wanted me to take pictures of her because she needed some headshots and stuff for LinkedIn, etc. I said okay, we’d have to schedule something - how about Saturday, we can get a room, do the thing and hook up. She said sure. Then a few days before, she goes “idk if I can make it, I have my first prenatal appointment”. A guy she just started dating came in her and got her pregnant, he is religious and has no intention of marrying her because his family wouldn’t approve, she has no idea if he’s sticking around and will support/raise the kid, and she only wants to have sex with the father now. I told her it’s probably a good idea not to hook up anymore and if she wanted to meet up otherwise we can schedule something and I’d be here as a friend. She gets mad at me for flip flopping (I assume about hooking up, even though she said she didn’t want to?) and told me to not message her if I wasn’t going to be a friend.

Bullet dodged, but what?

Btw i was talking to a friend of mine over the weekend that lives in Brooklyn and saids he uses a app call couch surfers or something like that, tells me he gets alot of tail from it, even showed me the videos and pics of these girls and they're pretty hot. It's nice for a single dude only tho. But has Any one used it here?

Isn't that for backpackers? to find lodging?
He told me he picks what females hes interested in staying at his place. Alot of them are tourist, college girls and students. Yes it's people looking for a place to crash. Told me about the numerous 3somes. And these girls dont ask for any $$ just for a place to stay. This dude belongs on ug also with his stories lol, im talking about he even got his place rigged with hidden camera's all over even in all the smoke detectors lol.