Reviewing BBFS

I would guess the vast majority of hidden bbfs are hidden because the client thinks they are getting special consideration and don't want to ruin it. This obviously doesn't apply to providers who are known for this service (kallie, Gina Rollins).

I know that at least once I have had a provider bbfs (spur of the moment, or so it seemed) and then say please if you review me don't put that we did this. What I did was review them without lying or breaking my promise. I went thru the experience and didn't mention putting a glove on. But also didn't say it was bbfs.

I would guess the vast majority of hidden bbfs are hidden because the client thinks they are getting special consideration and don't want to ruin it. This obviously doesn't apply to providers who are known for this service (kallie, Gina Rollins).

I know that at least once I have had a provider bbfs (spur of the moment, or so it seemed) and then say please if you review me don't put that we did this. What I did was review them without lying or breaking my promise. I went thru the experience and didn't mention putting a glove on. But also didn't say it was bbfs.
I think that happens more than people think. You catch a provider that you already have a good relationship with on a day she is horny and you get to bang her raw.

I think that happens more than people think. You catch a provider that you already have a good relationship with on a day she is horny and you get to bang her raw.
Or anal. Happened exactly ONE time with tall bbw Amanda. We always have a good time (I must have seen her 3 dozen times and will keep doing so) and one especially passionate session she guided it into the other hole.

I thought it was a mistake... Then I go "I think I'm..." And she goes mhmmm ,and smiles and good Lord was that amazing.

Hasn't happened since but to be fair I haven't asked nor do I expect it. It was just a one time treat and I appreciated it