Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

The crazy girl i met that left her house key in my car keeps bugging me for it. I legit haven't had time to meet her. She started going off on me with how I'm just like all the other guys that don't care and she should have known better blahblahblah..
I said, I text u 3 days ago asking where I could bring you the key... She said "omg u did!? I didn't get it. I knew u cared and were special omg I'm so happy"...

Lol ooooooook...

Lol I guess I'm not the only one that tried. Truth be told, I don't think she's particularly attractive for an asian - I don't actually find many of the ones on SA attractive, personally - but I wanted to hook up with someone really short lol. Other than her height, I don't have much interest in her - even her insults/retorts were very 1 dimensional and childish. "No you" and "loser" all around, almost every comment. But in any case, her new/second username is listed in my post for anyone interested in taking a shot.
I just want to pound a 4'11 filipina in my car. Plus, shes closeby. But very aggravating.

Lol I guess I'm not the only one that tried. Truth be told, I don't think she's particularly attractive for an asian - I don't actually find many of the ones on SA attractive, personally - but I wanted to hook up with someone really short lol. Other than her height, I don't have much interest in her - even her insults/retorts were very 1 dimensional and childish. "No you" and "loser" all around, almost every comment. But in any case, her new/second username is listed in my post for anyone interested in taking a shot.

My filters were NY within 10 mi. she's under the other username mentioned in my initial post. I might've spelled the username incorrectly due to autocorrect, but if you cant find it try without the C
Thanks for the Info, I found it . In the picture with the 2 girls. Is she the one of the left or one on the right . Both look amazing that I would take the bite but she not in New York. It says philly. That’s a bit of a drive lol. Also the profile it claims she’s spanish, but she does look a bit Asian. She could be Peruvian . The one on the left looks like a girl I had in class.

Thanks for the Info, I found it . In the picture with the 2 girls. Is she the one of the left or one on the right . Both look amazing that I would take the bite but she not in New York. It says philly. That’s a bit of a drive lol. Also the profile it claims she’s spanish, but she does look a bit Asian. She could be Peruvian . The one on the left looks like a girl I had in class.
I think you’re looking at the wrong profile - $shnitzel$ doesn’t have a picture and her other one is a flat haired Asian. She’s 4’10 or something

Anyone deal with $Campeona$ remove $. Was chatting with her and all was good, she looked hot and we were discussing rates. She mentioned some old guy offered her 4K a month.i told her that was way out of my range and told her what my range was per meet and then she disappeared. Maybe she blocked me on SA or got spooked .

She is "not active, blocked me or something" now. She told me she took down her posting right after we met the first time ... felt that she had met the one. (I didn't verify that then.) Tbh, the girls I end up picking and staying with do take down their profiles - I guess I'm easygoing, lol! V
I save direct links to ones who are having conversations with. Some say they remove profiles, but are really just hiding from you or blocked. I check using my other username and find some still posted. Those I may be less generous with, if looking for more regular meetings.

Has anyone spoke with "baby_stephx3" remove the _. She's in ronkonkoma and looks fucking hot!!! Any info is appreciated
It’s sounding like she might be a Skype/online only person but I haven’t spoken to her long enough yet. I sent her my number and she texted me immediately but it was a generic message and she hasn’t responded to my most recent message asking if she’s online only or open to meeting

She's a well-known and highly rated pro based out of Vegas. And I think its "Aubree".

Mod note: Welcome to the board, but please let us know how you know for sure that the girl @vad1 is talking about is the one from Vegas. Otherwise we will have to remove this post as hersay.
Thanks
Okay, remove it if you see fit. But some of the pictures in her profile are from the same shoots she uses on her pro site and Twitter account. And the candid pics make it sure it's her. And her story in the profile fits her pro touring schedule. I don't think it's a state secret who it is... the girl had dozens (if not hundreds) of reviews on *** and currently has 17,000 Twitter followers.

Am1124 has never met anyone in her entire life.
This...She is the one who said 300/meet. Then I finally got her to 'agree' to meet. She asks "What are we going to do?" I respond, "Well, considering we agreed to meet at a hotel...What do you think?" ...silence. I then tell her in a non graphic way that the intention is to be intimate..and she is ghost.

If someone does nail her, let us know how it goes. I wanted to fuck a chick that small, but that girl has time waster written all over her.

Let’s assume her friend did die, which I did, I talked with her for about an hour or so to cheer her up. She then suggested to meet to hook up. Was I wrong I’m assuming she wanted to meet up when she asked to? Considering we’re all on the same side of the SA equation why are you automatically assuming I’m the one who came up with that “solution”? I don’t think any of my previous posts indicated that I’d respond that way.
I'm certain we should definitely on the same side. This medium isn't perfect so I'm just absorbing and trying to understand what's posted.

Lol on another note, I messaged this person $schnitzel$ and said let’s talk. She shared her pictures and it turns out she’s the same person with another profile $am1124$, who got her panties in a bunch because I pointed out she responded to my text a month later and the continued to call me a “loser” since she doesn’t “check her messages everyday” and that I was mad for not being the height of an NBA player. She also got straight to the point and said she has sex for 300 per meet. Anyone looking for a short Asian, there’s one
If am.. is who I recall she is seems her account seems gone currently. She dropped it the last time she was mentioned too though IIRC. She's changed her photos many times but I'd be pretty surprised she is also schnit... since schnit... is latina and also another 3 inches taller.. I thought???

The crazy girl i met that left her house key in my car keeps bugging me for it. I legit haven't had time to meet her. She started going off on me with how I'm just like all the other guys that don't care and she should have known better blahblahblah..
I said, I text u 3 days ago asking where I could bring you the key... She said "omg u did!? I didn't get it. I knew u cared and were special omg I'm so happy"...

Lol ooooooook...
Looks like an opportunity if you're interested.

I think you’re looking at the wrong profile - $shnitzel$ doesn’t have a picture and her other one is a flat haired Asian. She’s 4’10 or something
ok, no wonder she looked so different :)

I'm currently trekking back and forth to NJ many times weekly like a drone and would be good to unwind with a SB in NJ for dinner and adult fun on the way home I guess the more north and the more east the better but willing to swing this way or that way if the company is worth it if anybody has suggestions. Perhaps in Staten Island too.