2019 Yankees

We know Scherzer can pitch in the American League because he won a Cy Young with the Tigers. Not sure about Bumgarner. He might freak out the first time somebody hits a wall scraper to right off him at the stadium.
I think Stroman would be a good fit but Toronto would want more from the Yankees than from other teams.
Also I'd like to see them get something now instead of waiting for the deadline but the sellers are waiting it out.
I like the old days when the deadline was June 15.
So who remembers the deal with Baltimore in June 1976? Put us over the top.
Scherzer would be the best guy to get. How can they not want one of the best 3 pitchers in the games. For some reason however, I can see Bumgarner in Pinstripes.

Scherzer would be the best guy to get. How can they not want one of the best 3 pitchers in the games. For some reason however, I can see Bumgarner in Pinstripes.
I don't want Bumgarner. He's not very good anymore. Whenever they show a highlight of him pitching. He's giving up a hone run.
I also don't want Stroman. He hasn't been good in a while. He gets hurt and has had ped issues in the past.
Besides, He's a cocky little dick from pat-med. There would be Too many distractions for him here

I said it earlier in this thread, Baumgartner will get LIT the fuck up in the AL East. He is a head case, Terry Mullholland anyone?

Stroman is a twat, and Slick is right, too many distractions being from the area. He be in every fucking club with his crew, rocking it out to Drake, making it rain on dem ho's.

Scherzer is a fucking beast, can pitch in the AL anywhere. Is a warrior. That is the guy I want, and it would cost marginal because we eat that contract.

Should be interesting, I am concerned about Betances, that is a piece that would be hard to replace. Fingers Crossed, but it don't sound great.

I said it earlier in this thread, Baumgartner will get LIT the fuck up in the AL East. He is a head case, Terry Mullholland anyone?

Stroman is a twat, and Slick is right, too many distractions being from the area. He be in every fucking club with his crew, rocking it out to Drake, making it rain on dem ho's.

Scherzer is a fucking beast, can pitch in the AL anywhere. Is a warrior. That is the guy I want, and it would cost marginal because we eat that contract.

Should be interesting, I am concerned about Betances, that is a piece that would be hard to replace. Fingers Crossed, but it don't sound great.
I agree, except for it not costing too much for Scherzer.

I don't know, I would play hardball with the Nats on Scherzer, that is a huge contract. HUGE. Take that contract and give them a few prospects and that could change direction of that organization. They accomplished nothing, lost their biggest name sake in Harper. Rendon is gone after this season. Rebuilding team with a contract like that with Scherzer would give them a ton of flexibility if they got rid of it.

I am a HUGE Frazier fan, I know LI Steve is, I think Slick, and Excitable Boy like him too. Question ? ? ?

Would you guys give up Frazier for Scherzer ? Plus some fringe prospects? I am on the fence, personally.

Personally, I would like to see the Yankees trade for Max Scherzer. The Nationals are going absolutely nowhere and will be sellers next month. I'm sure they would bite if Frazier was part of the deal and would compliment Soto and Robles in the Nats outfield.
That would be a filthy, young, and cheap outfield. Throw in Turner, and you can rebuild pretty quickly.

I don't know, I would play hardball with the Nats on Scherzer, that is a huge contract. HUGE. Take that contract and give them a few prospects and that could change direction of that organization. They accomplished nothing, lost their biggest name sake in Harper. Rendon is gone after this season. Rebuilding team with a contract like that with Scherzer would give them a ton of flexibility if they got rid of it.

I am a HUGE Frazier fan, I know LI Steve is, I think Slick, and Excitable Boy like him too. Question ? ? ?

Would you guys give up Frazier for Scherzer ? Plus some fringe prospects? I am on the fence, personally.
I'm on the fence with Frazier. We need him more than I want him. Especially if Gardner retires at the end of the season.
I would make that move though.
You would have to sweeten the pot. But Not with top teir guys.

They have Judge and Hicks long term. Stanton really can't play the outfield since he is sooooo delicate. WHo are you going to put out there? Florial? Frazier is really good They are overcrowded in the infield. But they wouldn't take ANdujar due to the injury ... and I am not giving them Torres. I guess if we can't give up SOme of the prospects to get Scherzer I would reluctantly give up Frazier. It's time. Got to make a push this year and we need an arm. Paxton is proving to be a gutless wonder.

We need an ace to win a championship. We're built to win now.

That said, I would deal Frazier or Florial and pitching prospects. I would love to see if Andujar could transition to the outfield

We need an ace to win a championship. We're built to win now.

That said, I would deal Frazier or Florial and pitching prospects. I would love to see if Andujar could transition to the outfield
Andujar is the worse defensive third basement in baseball, his natural position.Now you want to put him in the outfield?

And if you look back at my previous posts, as Steve will confirm, I do like Frazier and Andujar a lot.... But we need to be real, both are horrendous defensive players.