Long Island Street Action

I have been to H-stead a lot anywhere from 8am to latest 7pm and have not hooked up with any ladies in years since I almost got busted there(that was the only time I went around 10pm...after a quick romp in bronx)...whats my issues wrong time???I live on long island in nassau county so this would be the closest for me...

I have been to H-stead a lot anywhere from 8am to latest 7pm and have not hooked up with any ladies in years since I almost got busted there(that was the only time I went around 10pm...after a quick romp in bronx)...whats my issues wrong time???I live on long island in nassau county so this would be the closest for me...
Cruised yesterday around 9pm. Heavy LE presence. Didn't see anyone out.

It’s been a while since I’ve been on here so here it goes:

the last month it seems Hempstead is the only stroll I have seen active.
All times of day but I have scored all the good ones between 3am-5am. However they are out all times a day. Anyone read that story of what seems to be a working girl who was raped in an alley off terrace at 4:30am and then her throat slit? This was a week ago after that you will not see me on this stroll for a while, word to the wise.

Jade is out here and there & last time I was with her she was looking good & performed top tier.

The real cream of the crop on that stroll though was a girl in her late 30s I caught at 5am passing by right on Fulton in the walk towards the bus bench being heckled by a bunch of guys in a nice car from a bar. I stopped right after asking her if she was okay and if they were bothering her - she said yeah but what you going to do. She looked like a girl you’d meet at the Mile at one of those dance clubs but run down and I used the cue to say I’ll give you a ride where your going. Once out of Hempstead and closer to West Hempstead I asked her if she was a cop and I guess she realized I was into more. She told me she was from Salisbury and had a daughter that she currently doesn’t see. Once ‘had it all’ and was a nurse until she got addicted to heroin. One of the better blowjobs I’ve had since Ash201 for $40 on a side street close to White Castle.

Also in the winter I scored a beautiful black women that was walking across Front St coming from beyond the Salvation Army area into the Home Depot parking lot and got her over ther. She was clean with short hair, no addictions and took direction well. Told me she only goes out occasionally when her son needs clothes or things for school. Also $40.

There are two older women who I’m not sure are addicts but may use the street to supplement something - one older black women not bad looking and one older white. Both probably in their 50s. Both blowjobs are 5/10 but worth the $30-40 you will pay. I have only seen either of them once.

Also that stroll there is a tranny who has man like features but looks okay until in the car - Latin. Kicked him out of my car when I asked if it was a man. If that’s your thing go for it but all others beware there is a cock down there.

Bayshore I cruise past once a week and never seem to be there at the right time. Maybe it’s because I’m there between 10am-1pm? Pass the strolls you guys say to check but don’t ever see much. Hoping to find one of these cute blondes in the LIRR lot that have been spoken of. Any new intel there?

Central Islip I have seen them here and there but that area seems even more risky to me then Jackson stroll. That side street by that laundromat seems to have a marked car pass every 5 mins... pass.

Coram I’m in once a week and never seem to see anything anywhere on middle country road. The bus stop by the Home Depot seems to have talent but it seems super risky picking them up right there in broad day. I am guessing you yield, make eye contact and catch them in Home Depot? I have seen one or two by the 7/11 but usually larger heavyset users who don’t spark my interest.

In Centereach I saw a bizarre direction two weeks ago - on Middle Country off the highway ramp was a girl who appeared to be homeless in a short skirt and heels holding a sign ‘please help will do anything for money’. I spun back around onto highway and to same ramp and she was under the bridge putting on a sweat suit with what appeared to be a pile of clothes,
Sleeping bag and suitcase. I kept going on to my destination not sure if this was some type or stint and it was noon on a Friday. Following week I’m in area and she’s not there by the all of homeless living room is. I would rate her a 8/10 on looks from what I saw, obviously probably a user but any information on this one? Is she working?
This is in farmingville/Centereach border not to far from the McDonald’s and that headshop.

I buzz by Central Islip once in a while and most of the action seems to be on the side street by the laundy-gas station. The only problem is there's always a bunch of thugs hanging out there, and the girls are in the midst. No way am I stopping there, someone needs to tell those girls to get rid of them or move a little off that stoop.If your working let me know you're working and no one else should be there. Once in a while you see one getting smart and working a half block north but it's not the norm.

Bayshore I cruise past once a week and never seem to be there at the right time. Maybe it’s because I’m there between 10am-1pm? Pass the strolls you guys say to check but don’t ever see much. Hoping to find one of these cute blondes in the LIRR lot that have been spoken of. Any new intel there?

Central Islip I have seen them here and there but that area seems even more risky to me then Jackson stroll. That side street by that laundromat seems to have a marked car pass every 5 mins... pass.

Coram I’m in once a week and never seem to see anything anywhere on middle country road. The bus stop by the Home Depot seems to have talent but it seems super risky picking them up right there in broad day. I am guessing you yield, make eye contact and catch them in Home Depot? I have seen one or two by the 7/11 but usually larger heavyset users who don’t spark my interest.

In Centereach I saw a bizarre direction two weeks ago - on Middle Country off the highway ramp was a girl who appeared to be homeless in a short skirt and heels holding a sign ‘please help will do anything for money’. I spun back around onto highway and to same ramp and she was under the bridge putting on a sweat suit with what appeared to be a pile of clothes,
Sleeping bag and suitcase. I kept going on to my destination not sure if this was some type or stint and it was noon on a Friday. Following week I’m in area and she’s not there by the all of homeless living room is. I would rate her a 8/10 on looks from what I saw, obviously probably a user but any information on this one? Is she working?
This is in farmingville/Centereach border not to far from the McDonald’s and that headshop.
Which highway ramp? The McDonald’s on middle country ride is down theroad from Lucy’s place. some more info would help

That's the Nicoles rd ramp. I saw her a few weeks ago hanging out. I was with the ol lady so I couldn't get a good look without being too obvious.
I haven't seen her since.
I'd rather just head over too lucys than deal with a sw at this point. Its only a 1/4 mile up the road.
My guess is that the cops chased her.

That's the Nicoles rd ramp. I saw her a few weeks ago hanging out. I was with the ol lady so I couldn't get a good look without being too obvious.
I haven't seen her since.
I'd rather just head over too lucys than deal with a sw at this point. Its only a 1/4 mile up the road.
My guess is that the cops chased her.
She generated a lot of noise on the local Facebook "_____ mom's" board. Turns out she posted pics of herself all day showing off the bod (some angry but enterprising Mom found her Facebook page and began outing her as a scammer, as she's also getting Taxpayer's money in addition to her side activities) under the bridge girl ended up locking up her facebook profile to private only no more public posts or activities but according to the group not much the police can do when it was called in to them. Im guessing the locals driving by were also verbally harassing her enough for her to move on to a different location.

In all probability like anything police enforcement related else it's not a "policing for profit" (fines that generate revenue, asset forfeiture seizures, etc.) situation so they can't be bothered and not enough taxpayers calling on to make it an issue either.

She generated a lot of noise on the local Facebook "_____ mom's" board. Turns out she posted pics of herself all day showing off the bod (some angry but enterprising Mom found her Facebook page and began outing her as a scammer, as she's also getting Taxpayer's money in addition to her side activities) under the bridge girl ended up locking up her facebook profile to private only no more public posts or activities but according to the group not much the police can do when it was called in to them. Im guessing the locals driving by were also verbally harassing her enough for her to move on to a different location.

In all probability like anything police enforcement related else it's not a "policing for profit" (fines that generate revenue, asset forfeiture seizures, etc.) situation so they can't be bothered and not enough taxpayers calling on to make it an issue either.
How Did You?.... happen upon all this. What is Facebook"______moms" board ?
Just curious

How Did You?.... happen upon all this. What is Facebook"______moms" board ?
Just curious
Trying not to give away my "local" town/school district to maintain some anonymity. But most town/school districts have a fb [facebook] drama group colloqially a Mom's group (but open to all)...

Some examples are Sachem Mom's, Sayville Mom's, Bellmore Mom's, Lynwood Moms, Holbrook Moms, West Middle Island Moms, Moms of 11561, Deer Park Moms... good resource to see what's going on in the neighborhoods but also a bunch of shit show drama and moms bullying moms...

In one of the groups i belong to "in real life" this girl garnered a lot of attention from the FB Mom's group when one started with how do you help this individual, the sleuths went into overdrive and found her public Facebook profile and all her posts and pics... it didn't go well for the under the bridge scammer she's locked her public profile done only a private Facebook page (friends only)

I was in Bayshore a couple nights this past week and noticed five girls who were out.
I guess the warm weather helps them ?
Sindy, Kelly and two others I don’t know. One is a little girl, possibly Latin, the other maybe be new. All had jackets or hoodies on as this was between 6:00 and 9:00 pm on respective days. This was on Union by the laundromat and dollar store. RR station too. I did not partake as LE was also cruising about. Saw a couple marked cars, and one possible unmarked. Be safe lads

Hans out

She was at the. Ramp today at around 5:30. Traffic was stopped and she had a sign saying homeless , domestic violence yada yada. Wasn't stopped at light too long but from what I could tell her body looked pretty good