Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

My guess it is a poor attempt to hide themselves from people they may know or not to give away where they live.

I’ll usually search a town let’s say Smith town with a 10 mile radius if they show up with ny ny location I assume they are within that 10 miles radius

Well Rachel knows how to fuck good. She's more experienced in the bed. She has that fuck me good face and petite body. 19 blond seems she does it Just to pay her student loans lol. I chill with them for about an hr cause im a busy man and once i fuck i just want to leave. And no i tried looking for your babyface chic.
I'm not having any luck finding the 19yr old help a brother out? Lol

$400 is about your entry point to play for the majority of the hot girls on the site. Model types will generally be a lot more of Manhattan will also up price often. Some get better deals, especially with car dates or if you are young/look young.

If you spend a lot of time you can find bargains, especially if you aren't as picky. I don't bother as it takes enough time to get rid of the flakes and to find real girls who aren't flat out pros who want to screw for $400.

Good luck to you.

Some of these chicks are crazy. One wanted me to spend $2k on flying her here from Australia. Almost all start at $400-$500 per meeting and another wanted $800 per week, max 2 meetings per week if I’m lucky.
Yea a couple of month back there was a asian from queens that wanted $800 per week or $5K a month . She not SA no more but yea . She was crazy to think I was gonna pay that

Girls who arent full on pros end up with the approach and personality of a pro because they read blogs, etc. written by pros and delusional career sugarbabys. So a girl will then sign up with an attitude, ready to let everyone know what a Bad Bitch she is.

It didn't. She couldn't remember what we agreed upon. She would send me messages and texts that would just say "hey". She kept asking me to send pictures, even after I sent her a perfectly clear one. Whether it was a memory issue, drugs, or she was chatting with as many people as possible and kept getting confused, so I cancelled figuring there was no chance of an exciting time.

Ashley in smithtown aka li Bab y is the same girl in reviewed in this thread, gave me a 159 cardste, fucked well and willing, and she has msg me a few times since but her pics are photoshopped or something, she is much heavier than those. Dispointojg when I met her for sure. She may be 5.5 tall, I barely saw her standing up but she could weigh 175 I'm guessing. Still decentl for a fuck but not what I really like...her pic was looking so good so I was quite bummed....

Ashley in smithtown aka li Bab y is the same girl in reviewed in this thread, gave me a 159 cardste, fucked well and willing, and she has msg me a few times since but her pics are photoshopped or something, she is much heavier than those. Dispointojg when I met her for sure. She may be 5.5 tall, I barely saw her standing up but she could weigh 175 I'm guessing. Still decentl for a fuck but not what I really like...her pic was looking so good so I was quite bummed....
Morbidly obese is "decent for a fuck"?

I've probably guessed won't....let's say 5'5. 150 or so I have no idea. Not at all obese, big tits and some midsection weight, good face and legs were ok, she look good in her sundress and high heels. Basically your average girl waking the mall, but her pics look much thinner...
And if I want to fuck a giant house, so be it, don't judge anyone douche bag

Ashley in Smithtown has changed her username so many times, currently going by 4444 after the name.

Similar to @peterson32564, she was often confused who she was talking to, what was agreed upon.

Didnt even get to an intro date. Kept replying in monosyllabic non sequitur.

At least @Yolo55 can confirm that she is real.

V

I figured I see what this was all about and possibly test the waters. I found a local girl who is maybe a plain looking 22 yr old 6 in my opinion. Before committing $90 for a membership, I msgd her on social media (her screen name was the same as her IG) after some back and forth she finally got to the point and asks for a 1K allowance “depending on the clients needs”. She is not nearly as good looking as most my non p4p girls. Clearly this site is not for me. I was expecting a lot more for a lot less.

Good luck to you guys!

Ashley in Smithtown has changed her username so many times, currently going by 4444 after the name.

Similar to @peterson32564, she was often confused who she was talking to, what was agreed upon.

Didnt even get to an intro date. Kept replying in monosyllabic non sequitur.

At least @Yolo55 can confirm that she is real.

V
She changed her screen name again today. Clearly she isn't interested in providing that quality experience people would remember her by and desire more.

She changed her screen name again today. Clearly she isn't interested in providing that quality experience people would remember her by and desire more.
Like others here have said she’s a pretty known entity here.

I saw her a while back. She is kind of big with big boobs, but I didn’t particularly feel like she was fat fat. Not a small midsection by any means, but she seemed proportional. She said she had some health issues, which caused the weight gain, and based on her knowledge of what she was talking about I believed her. A lot of people here raved about her head back then but not many people have gotten me off with just head - to me she was about average. Couldn’t dt as well as others posted on here about. She does talk a good amount before/after, but I’d rather have that than no personality. Pics are her from a long time ago/filtered. She had drug issues in the past (I think someone said pills) and family drama but she seemed mellow and was sorting her life out.

She doesn’t do fs raw if you’re into that. Head is without a cover. She said she isn’t as active as she used to be, but I don’t track her enough to confirm - all I know is she would check her Ac like once a week and she happened to message me when someone else in the area stood me up so she ubered over for some quick cash.

She’s not that flexible - I couldn’t get her knees anywhere near her head. She got sore kind of quickly but as stated, at the time she said she hadn’t been active. I’m also wider than average so that might’ve contributed.

As far as pricing, she said she was only really looking for whatever she needed to pay bills. She only asked me for 100 for FS that meet, though I imagine I got pretty lucky with that pricing on that day.

I figured I see what this was all about and possibly test the waters. I found a local girl who is maybe a plain looking 22 yr old 6 in my opinion. Before committing $90 for a membership, I msgd her on social media (her screen name was the same as her IG) after some back and forth she finally got to the point and asks for a 1K allowance “depending on the clients needs”. She is not nearly as good looking as most my non p4p girls. Clearly this site is not for me. I was expecting a lot more for a lot less.

Good luck to you guys!
You're going off 1 interaction!! Lol when I tried this SA I had a blast. And I never paid over $250 for multiple hours. For Women wayyyy younger than the Women reviewed on here that are pros.

However I am hearing it takes more work than before. If someone already goes in with the mindset that it's not gonna be good. Chances are it won't be good. $90 isn't a lot of money. Especially if u get numbers and maybe go on every 4 mos or 5 and just run through all the numbers you get during your 30 days.