2015 NY GIANTS It's 4 Years Later......................again!!

Honestly, the guy knows his shit when it comes to baseball. Watching him call the world series is actually refreshing. He would most definitely make a great manager somewhere but you think the higher ups in that organization would really hire him?

If Gettleman knows what he's doing he will draft Haskins. Threw for 50 TDs, 4800 yds, 8 Ints, 70% completions. He's a big kid with a Canon. He's from NJ and a Giants fan. Kid has all the upside of any QB out there. He played for a big time pgm at Ohio State, so he's used to the Bright lights too.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Agree Rosen is a cunt. And he has already had concussion issues.
Since the team is officially in the shitter might as well take Haskins and have him sit behind Eli first half of the season.
The guy I actually really like is the Fromm kid at Georgia but he’s not coming out. Think it’s 4 picks in first 2 rounds? If they miss on even two they are screwed

Honestly, the guy knows his shit when it comes to baseball. Watching him call the world series is actually refreshing. He would most definitely make a great manager somewhere but you think the higher ups in that organization would really hire him?
I agree. And no, not the Yanks after everything thats happened , even though, I think they are all OK...

Who will they take though? As much as I dont like it, they might use either that 17th overall pick or the 3rd round pick they got frim cleveland to land josh rosen. Now I think Rosen is a decent qb but hes a white version of OBJ with his bullshit. The kids a headcase
you said the 17th pick or a 3rd? How about their second round pick for Rosen. I disagree, he is anything like OBJ. He is a dick, but for some reason, I really think he will turn out to be a really good QB. Is Haskins going to be better in the long run than Rosen? Giants better hope so if they pick him.

Look at Haskins stats VS Rosen stats..not even close. Rosen has a history of issues with teammates not liking him and issues with concussions. No BRAINER. If some schmuck like me knows all this, Gettleman better know this.

I agree with you... But again, they knew what and who he was and they still signed him. Did they think that he would all of a sudden be a good guy or good teammate after they signed him?
I must have missed something.
I haven't heard anything about him being a bad teammate.
He worked hard and practiced hard.
He's just a diva wide out. Like alot of the good ones.
Brown was alot worse. He came to camp in a chopper. Lets not forget about T.O,Chad Johnson.
And a long list of others.
They all wore out their welcome.

I must have missed something.
I haven't heard anything about him being a bad teammate.
He worked hard and practiced hard.
He's just a diva wide out. Like alot of the good ones.
Brown was alot worse. He came to camp in a chopper. Lets not forget about T.O,Chad Johnson.
And a long list of others.
They all wore out their welcome.
Bad teammate meaning he question weather Manning was the right QB for this team. He took that boat trip instead of being with the team. Things like that...

Gettleman does not have a clue..........
I wont be watching this mess..FALL 2019..
They make the jets look like the pro team in town...
dump ELI,NOT sign Tate,should have traded Collins for anything n now they get no compensatory pic because they sign
tate n lose a draft pic..........Eli has been bad for a few years,he wont be getting better..he is not like wine.........

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Latest rumor is they will go for one of the pass rushers. Love this part of the season you can throw anything against the wall and it all sticks. This draft will determine how long Gettleman is here my opinion

I think that was a Mara and Tish move. How can they leave Josh Alan on the board. He went against everything he was saying. Draft the best guy on the board. Not need.

I liked The other two picks. They got the best corner in the draft. And a DT that caN Stop the run.

BWAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BWAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Oh did I mention I'm a Cowboy Fan?

Mind You I'm not saying it was the dumbest thing in the world. But it really is fun to see the "High & Mighty" Giants Organization is (For 8 Years now) acting more inept and half assed than anyone else in the league. They Make Cleveland & The Jets look like Well oiled machines.