Holly 631-245-5783

There was no sign on the door what are you talking about???? Do you have the right location?? Either way, the girl is busier than ever. So really does not matter.
There was a sign on the enterance when I went. I will go back and post an image next time I am in the area. I believe you're actually associated with the location, so perhaps you missed it yourself. PD and code town enforcement vehicles were in adjacent lot at time of visit. Area is a bit too hot.

I looked everywhere for a sign and could not find any...nobody would've been operating if that was the case. Yes, please post an image next time cause there was no signs posted or vehicles of the sort when playback was ran. I guess a lot of our clients are not from this forum because, we had A LOT of people yesterday:)

I usually post reviews only from time to time. I believe that bad experiences could be solely situational or based on lack of chemistry, being tired or life stress, etc. If it was a something more-- I post immediately. If same location has same problem the second time I go, I rotate them off of my list.
You should post good and bad service. It's a disservice to others not to say when you had a bad time. Let the people decide if they think perhaps it was a ymmv case. These sites are for good and bad reviews alike.

I looked everywhere for a sign and could not find any...nobody would've been operating if that was the case. Yes, please post an image next time cause there was no signs posted or vehicles of the sort when playback was ran. I guess a lot of our clients are not from this forum because, we had A LOT of people yesterday:)
Thank you for confirming you are associated with this particular establishment. See prior post for the exact reasons I will not recommend this location or what appears to be the current status of location as it appears to have been recently visited by PD and BCE.

Area is a bit too hot.
I agree with this. The only time I went there I arrived 45 minutes early. I was given an address across the street. So my car was parked between the two locations. I could tell within 15 minutes, which building was the body rub place. People coming in and out at rapid rate.

Meg- You should be stricter with these girls. You're going to get busted.

like I said there was no paper on the door and I have a manager on site we would have seen someone coming up to the door putting on a piece of paper and who would have seen vehicles that were stated. This doesn't make any sense to me because how would there still be people working today and going forward? if a Chinese spa that is located right on on Main Road next to a children Barber is still open I doubt we're are going to have a problem. Nevertheless I do appreciate the advice and input on discretion.

I agree with this. The only time I went there I arrived 45 minutes early. I was given an address across the street. So my car was parked between the two locations. I could tell within 15 minutes, which building was the body rub place. People coming in and out at rapid rate.

Meg- You should be stricter with these girls. You're going to get busted.
You probably came on a very busy day. They are grown women I cannot keep them in there lol. But I say all the time try to limit going in and out. And I can't fire them either LOL it's a catch-22. 45 mins before appt? Of course you're going to see people.

Anybody see a new girl at this location named Tania? Really fit brunette. Pics almost look too good to be true. But, this agency always uses real pics. Which I have to give them credit for.

I have not seen her ad yet. I have seen ads for: Nina (Kat), Andrea, Chloe, Morgan. I wish there was a new thread for this location.
I saw Andrea recently. Need to get a review up. I am keeping that comment in mind, roger, as I've thought the same. I get talent comes and goes, and they all have different numbers, but if they all work out of the same spot it's a MP as far as I'm concerned. I'd rather search in one thread than a dozen different ones.

Went back after a far amount of time off rotation and might just keep it off rotation. HR, 160. Seller's market in this part of town. Talent will excuse themselves to their cars when guests confirm they are in proximity providing some level of privacy as guests make introduction. However, talent will return within minutes, causing a distraction of door opening and closing. Over four girls work a shift with only two rooms for clients session. The common room is more cluttered now with standing multiple designed 6' Window Pane Shoji Screens. Location also uses three different kinds of noise machines. They could have just added noise reducing insulation or music studio reducers strategically placed in each studio. There was sensory overload for sure and did not make it relaxing. Common room is still break room for talent, which was messy. There has to be a better way to handle idle staff.