Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

I hooked up with 2 separate ladies off SA over 6 months ago and see 1 on a regular basis...I give her 150 per meet and most times we go out to dinner. She's in her 30's blonde, foreign born/raised and and a sweet girl. I never get the feeling she wants to bolt on me afterwards, in fact we hang out for a while talk, then go grab a bite to eat. The other lady is bi, lives with her "girlfriend" and is trying to get me to do a 3some..which I've never done...but seriously considering it for 300...both gals have spinner bodies and are in their 30's. I found there are young women out there looking for such arrangements with NO drama. The movie Moonstruck comes to mind with Cher slapping Nicholas Gage in the face when he tells her he thinks he's developing feelings for her after they've been romping in the hay a while.."SNAP OUT OF IT" she yells and smacks him across the face....so guys, treat a woman nice, be polite etc but not for a second think they're with you for any other reason but bucks...even dating...as Woody Allen once famously said and I've repeated more times than I can to remember..."The most expensive sex is free sex>"

Anyone seen I’ll love you. All one word. She’s from rocky point. She messaged me first just seems too good to be true. Also I recently saw
kitty-sandy-17 space instead of - she looks no where near as good in the pics. Settled on 150 for bbj. Wouldn’t repeat.

Which part is too good to be true?
I'll tell you what's too good to be true..having a gorgeous HB9 tell you shell do absolutely anything you want if you send her some money to help her get back home.

I guess I'm not as savage as I thought. I dont want these bitches doing shit I know they hate themselves for doing

I'll tell you what's too good to be true..having a gorgeous HB9 tell you shell do absolutely anything you want if you send her some money to help her get back home.

I guess I'm not as savage as I thought. I dont want these bitches doing shit I know they hate themselves for doing
Why not..we hate ourselves right after we've paid to get our rocks off!

Anyone seen I’ll love you. All one word. She’s from rocky point. She messaged me first just seems too good to be true. Also I recently saw
kitty-sandy-17 space instead of - she looks no where near as good in the pics. Settled on 150 for bbj. Wouldn’t repeat.
I'm new to SA and I'm kinda in the Rocky point area, but neither of these profiles come up when I search for all in my area. Do more profiles appear if I sign up for premium? There's hardly any in a 25 mile radius

In way too many cases the name is misspelled by the poster. One way around that is to try to use other information like set to Rocky Point and put it to zero miles or 10 miles then do a scan by eye or browser search for some of the name. You can get love you that way. Dunno about kitty.

In way too many cases the name is misspelled by the poster. One way around that is to try to use other information like set to Rocky Point and put it to zero miles or 10 miles then do a scan by eye or browser search for some of the name. You can get love you that way. Dunno about kitty.
Thank you, I will try that. Problem is I checked the 15 or so profiles and none of them have logged in in a year. I wonder if paying for the site gives you access to more, real, profiles

Any if you guys want someone Thats ready to meet this morning on S.A. her name is kayla baby 824. Take away thr spaces. Im 100 percent sure shes a pro. Ask for a recent pic thru text first one was a nude lol.