Hi, I'm new here

Hello, all!

I was going to say that I'm new to both the board and the hobby, but that may be a bit of a misrepresentation. I stumbled into this site about a week ago and have enjoyed the reviews that I have perused thus far, but to say that I am new to the hobby would not be entirely accurate. I have not exactly entered the waters, so to speak. The reviews here are helping me to decide just which pool I should dive into, so I wish to thank those of you have gone before. I appreciate you sharing your experiences for the benefit of all!

This dog has been on the porch for a long time and is feeling the need to stretch his legs!

Hi everyone,

It is a sad day today for me. I had just finished my review of an out of state amp and I was making plans to visit another when I saw a pic of my gf on my phone. It was then I realized that all these things I do with these many providers I can get for free with someone hotter whom I actually have an emotional connection with built upon on a long time of conversation and trust (ironic that i speak of trust after my actions). I will henceforth devote my time to continuing to train her to by my perfect lover and working towards creating a body of my own worthy of how hot she is.

This is my resignation. This is my retirement. And this is my leaving you all. Good luck to you all and I hope that I may never be caught for the things I have done. I wish the same for my fellow sinners out there...both here on UG and outside.

:)
What an epiphany! I had a similar one A few years ago. After watching some XXX on the net I bought a bottle of Johnsons and some clean up napkins.

Hello, all!

I was going to say that I'm new to both the board and the hobby, but that may be a bit of a misrepresentation. I stumbled into this site about a week ago and have enjoyed the reviews that I have perused thus far, but to say that I am new to the hobby would not be entirely accurate. I have not exactly entered the waters, so to speak. The reviews here are helping me to decide just which pool I should dive into, so I wish to thank those of you have gone before. I appreciate you sharing your experiences for the benefit of all!

This dog has been on the porch for a long time and is feeling the need to stretch his legs!
Hi @Snowdog,

Welcome to UG and hope you have a good time!

V

Back in the Game

After a divorce, series of girlfriends and a couple years of fucking dozens of MILFS on match I've decided to return to serious mongering. It was nice to see my account still works, it's been a long time since I was on UG.

Hey guys and gals. Love this board. I am a new member but not at all new to the game. I have been reading through here for a month or so. I have seen many woman recently because of this board. I look forward to sharing.