KIK Group Chat

Honestly, its mostly the "text me here but you muat sign up and verify so we xan fuck in a cpl of hours" nonsense. Every now and again youll stumble upon a vood kik advertiser but those are far and few between. Some of tge groups are targeted at specific cities for ppl who wanna just hook up but unfortunately the girls who are looking fir a quick fuck look jist like the men trying to bag a girl for a quick fuck! No harm in trying it out for yourself juat prepared to be bombarded with thoae annoying "sign up here" msgs.

Happy hunting.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
I have the app. I'm in a couple groups, but it's not a hookup app. Just chat. Individual or group. It's a good alternative if you aren't sharing phone numbers.

I have the app. I'm in a couple groups, but it's not a hookup app. Just chat. Individual or group. It's a good alternative if you aren't sharing phone numbers.
There are however groups for just hooking up. They use clever word associations to disguise like, fvukking in NYC" or "bbw4bbc" that tuoe of shit. You just have to get clever in your searching but you can find them pretty easily.

There’s a lot of hard work involved. But you definitely can find women on there. Lots of convincing. But I had found 2 different sugar babies on here. Both freaks. One was a 40 yo milf that was a savage Amazon in bed. I could bang her out as long as I wanted . Dump as many loads as I wanted . And all for 150 and pay for the room. The other was and 18 yo brunette emo baby. Hairy little bush, cute adorable face. One time meet up for 200. Banged her out for 2 loads at the abbey motel on Jericho.

As I said , a lot of effort. But there are some diamonds in there’s. ;)

There’s a lot of hard work involved. But you definitely can find women on there. Lots of convincing. But I had found 2 different sugar babies on here. Both freaks. One was a 40 yo milf that was a savage Amazon in bed. I could bang her out as long as I wanted . Dump as many loads as I wanted . And all for 150 and pay for the room. The other was and 18 yo brunette emo baby. Hairy little bush, cute adorable face. One time meet up for 200. Banged her out for 2 loads at the abbey motel on Jericho.

As I said , a lot of effort. But there are some diamonds in there’s. ;)
Yeah I too got lucky a few times. A cpl of batshit crazy 20-something yr olds that have since fallen off the grid and a cpl of older broads that werent worth mentioning until now. But like you said its totally doable.

I had it for a while. I used to get a lot of random texts I girl would send some pics then ask me to sign up to some dating site. Once I had someone (probably a cop) pose as a 16 year old girl and tried to engage in sex talk. I when I texted sorry I don't talk with ******** girls I got a text back that said "you're lucky" after that I deleted the app