Uber fantasy come true

What's up everyone, I haven't been on this site in a LONG time bc I wasn't searching for anyone/anything for a while.
BUT. I had this experience and had to share. Sorry if there was a better section to put it in, feel free to move it if so.

So in 2018 I started driving part time for Uber and Lyft. Mainly did it weekends when I didn't have plans bc out here on LI thats the busiest times obviously. I can't even remember how many smokin hot girls I've driven around. They ranged from stuck up snobs, to nice and conversational, to drunk and flirty. But somehow I found a woman who was kinda alllllll three of those possible types, and God it was glorious.

I picked up this sexy puerto rican woman one Friday night. It was already dark and honestly all I saw enter my backseat was this short skin tight skirt and a body that was thick in all the right places. Trying not to be weird (and get rated less than 5 stars lol) I wasn't trying to creep through the mirror but I kept eyeing that short dress every time I made a right turn and looked back. We had at least a 30min drive together so I start asking how her Friday night is going. I have experience with real estate and so does she so we hit it off at first. Then she says she wants to make more money... and wants another side gig... and might become a dominatrix at night. I chuckle and say a dominatrix! That's a big change! She half laughs but then gives me a very serious "yep". Then there was silence for a few minutes, and I thought I messed up by laughing at her. But having felt her out already and the fact that she was sipping on Hennessy in my car, I break the silence by saying "so a realtor by day and a dom by night, you're like a vigilante crime fighter" and she busts out laughing. Phew, i saved my good rating :D

She explains why she wants to do it and she loves controlling guys, and goes into her husband how he's so over weight they don't have sex. And he cheated on her and she stayed with him bc he begged, but only after he bought her a brand new Benz lol. I'm dying and she is SO PROUDLY telling the story. She says she cheats on him all the time but he has no idea. He's too busy running his body shop. He's a jealous guy but he doesn't push it bc he's afraid of losing her. I'm just shocked at this point. I had been doing Uber for almost a year at this point, about 600 rides and never one that talked like this. So i continue to test the waters.
She said she cheats on the hubby and she gets whatever she wants, so I say "you ever get free Uber rides?" She seemed to almost not know what I meant but then laughed and said "oh haha not yet". So some small talk continues, then gets back to her sex life, and I again throw out the hint at her using her sex powers for a free ride with me :D
She giggles but didn't dismiss it. So I pressed more. "Want a free ride now? I'll make it happen for you" in my most seductive voice. Only issue was, I WAS BRINGING HER TO HER HUSBAND! He was expecting her. And at this point we were in Queens. Despite this I say we can just pull over for a sec. She responds "oh man, where would we even pull over? I don't know this area".
As soon as she says that, I see a bunch of open parking spaces on the side of the road, like a light shining down from heaven!!! I pull over in them, and say how bout here? Mind you, it was less than 5 blocks away from her destination/husband! She just starts laughing like she can't believe it. I say "this ok?" "Oh my God my husband's gonna kill me if I'm too late". "Well then we won't be long"

I jump in the backseat, she's excited to see me closer and in the light as my cars lights fade away. Says "Hiii baby" and starts laughing. I scootch over closer to her and to make sure she's fully comfortable with it just start saying "OMG who knew this was in my backseat" while stroking her legs. She starts laughing again in disbelief but starts touching me all over. She starts asking me questions to build up her confidence. "You like Latina women baby?" Absolutely. She starts laughing. Few seconds later "You like older women huh?" Absolutely again lol. And she laughs again. I tell her I need to see more bc that skirt was killing me. She pulls it up, and says "bet you didn't think I wasn't wearing any panties did you?" "Get the F outta here.." She just laughs again bc she knows im enthralled with her at this point. She knows she got me hooked and thats what she likes.
I don't waste any time and make a corny remark "well then let me feel that you don't have any panties on" and she eats up the bad humor and spreads her legs for me. She loves every single touch I make. I start squeezing her tits, she had these unbelievably big tits and loved when I suqeezed them. Probably bc she knew I loved it. She starts feeling my legs and of course finds me rock hard. I'm wearing just sweatpants (was laundry day so I had no clean boxers and sweatpants bc it was just Uber who cares what I wear). She felt so good stroking me even over my pants. She keeps getting worrieys about the time and about people walking by bc we were still on the street. I keep assuring her my tints are dark enough (and now worth the 190 ticket I once got).
I push myself over closer to her and start making out with her. Her tongue knows just what to do omg it went wild. She keeps worrying about the time and wants to wrap things up bc now I messed up her lipstick and she has to reapply lol. I told her "but I didn't even get to taste your other lips yet" and she just smiles and giggles and spreads her legs. So much for the time! I go down on her and she's so responsive. She loves it. I start slow and then start fingering at the same time and she starts going bizzerk. She asks me to put my hand around her neck. I'm new to that so I do it but thinking myself a stronger guy idk how hard to squeeze. I keep going on and off with it while fingering. Then I start squeezing her tits again while fingering and licking and she's losing it. Starts tightening her legs and gyrating up and down. "Oh you eat the pussy GOOD". She wasn't expecting her Uber drivers hidden talent I guess ;)
All of a sudden she says oh Daddy and her legs squeeze together and she goes silent for a second. Her legs release and let's out a big "oh my God daddyyyyy"
I'm fuckin about to explode at this point. She says she needs a second and busts out laughing. Even through my sweatpants again her stroke feels so good. "Oh you're ready to cum!" she says, almost unexpectedly as if I haven't been feeling her up and eating her out for the last 10min. She says in a stuck up voice "I really don't give blowjobs.... (voice changes) but fuck you were good daddy so..." I pull my pants down faster than I thought possible. She wraps those big lips around me while using that magic hand of hers. Her calling me daddy was enough to get my off by itself and she keeps doing it. Not long after, I'm done. She washes me down with a sip of Hennessy. She's all worried about her appearance now lolol. "How am I gonna see my hubby now that you messed up my lipstick!?"
She sits in the front for the remainder of the short ride we had left so she can use my mirror. I continue to feel her up and she's laughing saying "you can't get enough" and I admit I can't. She says "omg I'm still wet I can't..." I say "you're welcome" and she busts out laughing. She gets out and fans her pussy under her skirt and starts dying laughing.

She gives me her number. I hit her up an hour later to give her my Google voice number, she writes back "I'm still wet". I reply "and I'm hard again so..." She laughs and says "I'm gonna call you Uber Eats.." I die laughing!! Ive never even done Uber eats just passenger Uber, but I guess now I do :)

She also sent me a video of a guy fucking her doggy style. She showed it to me on her phone in person and I begged her to send it to me.
Hope you guys liked this. Its all 100% true. Oh, and I got my 5 star rating plus a tip. And she didn't even get the ride for free lol. She got somethin better tho that's for sure.

What's up everyone, I haven't been on this site in a LONG time bc I wasn't searching for anyone/anything for a while.
BUT. I had this experience and had to share. Sorry if there was a better section to put it in, feel free to move it if so.

So in 2018 I started driving part time for Uber and Lyft. Mainly did it weekends when I didn't have plans bc out here on LI thats the busiest times obviously. I can't even remember how many smokin hot girls I've driven around. They ranged from stuck up snobs, to nice and conversational, to drunk and flirty. But somehow I found a woman who was kinda alllllll three of those possible types, and God it was glorious.

I picked up this sexy puerto rican woman one Friday night. It was already dark and honestly all I saw enter my backseat was this short skin tight skirt and a body that was thick in all the right places. Trying not to be weird (and get rated less than 5 stars lol) I wasn't trying to creep through the mirror but I kept eyeing that short dress every time I made a right turn and looked back. We had at least a 30min drive together so I start asking how her Friday night is going. I have experience with real estate and so does she so we hit it off at first. Then she says she wants to make more money... and wants another side gig... and might become a dominatrix at night. I chuckle and say a dominatrix! That's a big change! She half laughs but then gives me a very serious "yep". Then there was silence for a few minutes, and I thought I messed up by laughing at her. But having felt her out already and the fact that she was sipping on Hennessy in my car, I break the silence by saying "so a realtor by day and a dom by night, you're like a vigilante crime fighter" and she busts out laughing. Phew, i saved my good rating :D

She explains why she wants to do it and she loves controlling guys, and goes into her husband how he's so over weight they don't have sex. And he cheated on her and she stayed with him bc he begged, but only after he bought her a brand new Benz lol. I'm dying and she is SO PROUDLY telling the story. She says she cheats on him all the time but he has no idea. He's too busy running his body shop. He's a jealous guy but he doesn't push it bc he's afraid of losing her. I'm just shocked at this point. I had been doing Uber for almost a year at this point, about 600 rides and never one that talked like this. So i continue to test the waters.
She said she cheats on the hubby and she gets whatever she wants, so I say "you ever get free Uber rides?" She seemed to almost not know what I meant but then laughed and said "oh haha not yet". So some small talk continues, then gets back to her sex life, and I again throw out the hint at her using her sex powers for a free ride with me :D
She giggles but didn't dismiss it. So I pressed more. "Want a free ride now? I'll make it happen for you" in my most seductive voice. Only issue was, I WAS BRINGING HER TO HER HUSBAND! He was expecting her. And at this point we were in Queens. Despite this I say we can just pull over for a sec. She responds "oh man, where would we even pull over? I don't know this area".
As soon as she says that, I see a bunch of open parking spaces on the side of the road, like a light shining down from heaven!!! I pull over in them, and say how bout here? Mind you, it was less than 5 blocks away from her destination/husband! She just starts laughing like she can't believe it. I say "this ok?" "Oh my God my husband's gonna kill me if I'm too late". "Well then we won't be long"

I jump in the backseat, she's excited to see me closer and in the light as my cars lights fade away. Says "Hiii baby" and starts laughing. I scootch over closer to her and to make sure she's fully comfortable with it just start saying "OMG who knew this was in my backseat" while stroking her legs. She starts laughing again in disbelief but starts touching me all over. She starts asking me questions to build up her confidence. "You like Latina women baby?" Absolutely. She starts laughing. Few seconds later "You like older women huh?" Absolutely again lol. And she laughs again. I tell her I need to see more bc that skirt was killing me. She pulls it up, and says "bet you didn't think I wasn't wearing any panties did you?" "Get the F outta here.." She just laughs again bc she knows im enthralled with her at this point. She knows she got me hooked and thats what she likes.
I don't waste any time and make a corny remark "well then let me feel that you don't have any panties on" and she eats up the bad humor and spreads her legs for me. She loves every single touch I make. I start squeezing her tits, she had these unbelievably big tits and loved when I suqeezed them. Probably bc she knew I loved it. She starts feeling my legs and of course finds me rock hard. I'm wearing just sweatpants (was laundry day so I had no clean boxers and sweatpants bc it was just Uber who cares what I wear). She felt so good stroking me even over my pants. She keeps getting worrieys about the time and about people walking by bc we were still on the street. I keep assuring her my tints are dark enough (and now worth the 190 ticket I once got).
I push myself over closer to her and start making out with her. Her tongue knows just what to do omg it went wild. She keeps worrying about the time and wants to wrap things up bc now I messed up her lipstick and she has to reapply lol. I told her "but I didn't even get to taste your other lips yet" and she just smiles and giggles and spreads her legs. So much for the time! I go down on her and she's so responsive. She loves it. I start slow and then start fingering at the same time and she starts going bizzerk. She asks me to put my hand around her neck. I'm new to that so I do it but thinking myself a stronger guy idk how hard to squeeze. I keep going on and off with it while fingering. Then I start squeezing her tits again while fingering and licking and she's losing it. Starts tightening her legs and gyrating up and down. "Oh you eat the pussy GOOD". She wasn't expecting her Uber drivers hidden talent I guess ;)
All of a sudden she says oh Daddy and her legs squeeze together and she goes silent for a second. Her legs release and let's out a big "oh my God daddyyyyy"
I'm fuckin about to explode at this point. She says she needs a second and busts out laughing. Even through my sweatpants again her stroke feels so good. "Oh you're ready to cum!" she says, almost unexpectedly as if I haven't been feeling her up and eating her out for the last 10min. She says in a stuck up voice "I really don't give blowjobs.... (voice changes) but fuck you were good daddy so..." I pull my pants down faster than I thought possible. She wraps those big lips around me while using that magic hand of hers. Her calling me daddy was enough to get my off by itself and she keeps doing it. Not long after, I'm done. She washes me down with a sip of Hennessy. She's all worried about her appearance now lolol. "How am I gonna see my hubby now that you messed up my lipstick!?"
She sits in the front for the remainder of the short ride we had left so she can use my mirror. I continue to feel her up and she's laughing saying "you can't get enough" and I admit I can't. She says "omg I'm still wet I can't..." I say "you're welcome" and she busts out laughing. She gets out and fans her pussy under her skirt and starts dying laughing.

She gives me her number. I hit her up an hour later to give her my Google voice number, she writes back "I'm still wet". I reply "and I'm hard again so..." She laughs and says "I'm gonna call you Uber Eats.." I die laughing!! Ive never even done Uber eats just passenger Uber, but I guess now I do :)

She also sent me a video of a guy fucking her doggy style. She showed it to me on her phone in person and I begged her to send it to me.
Hope you guys liked this. Its all 100% true. Oh, and I got my 5 star rating plus a tip. And she didn't even get the ride for free lol. She got somethin better tho that's for sure.
Sounds like Fake Taxi.

Well, I'm gonna sign up for uber lol
It took me like 10-11 months to finally have this experience. Hope it's sooner for you.

I did have another girl in her 20s drunk out of her mind that was all over me, rubbing my shoulders and then face...she was fuckin hot OMG this amazing blonde... But her other friends were telling her to stop... Dammit! My balls were beyond blue that night lol

It took me like 10-11 months to finally have this experience. Hope it's sooner for you.

I did have another girl in her 20s drunk out of her mind that was all over me, rubbing my shoulders and then face...she was fuckin hot OMG this amazing blonde... But her other friends were telling her to stop... Dammit! My balls were beyond blue that night lol
Be careful with drunk ones. If you have a camera in the car even better cause you can show it was consentual. But even drunk is dangerous. Had a friend who was arrested and convicted. Accused of rape. But convicted of a lesser crime which was basically rape. Having sex with someone who was not able to give consent. Not sure what the exact term for it was but bad stuff. And you will also be terminated forever by Uber if ever reported. Even if it’s just a report or attempting. But happy for your experience. Kudos to you.

Be careful with drunk ones. If you have a camera in the car even better cause you can show it was consentual. But even drunk is dangerous. Had a friend who was arrested and convicted. Accused of rape. But convicted of a lesser crime which was basically rape. Having sex with someone who was not able to give consent. Not sure what the exact term for it was but bad stuff. And you will also be terminated forever by Uber if ever reported. Even if it’s just a report or attempting. But happy for your experience. Kudos to you.
Yup, there is a reason for the expression "You don't shit where you eat".

Be careful with drunk ones.
Hey man you're absolutely right! It was funny bc I dropped two of the friends off and they asked if I would take the drunk one home 20min away... I was actually nervous about it bc of the circumstances even tho I was horny as hell.. before I could respond they said never mind shell stay over here tonight.

Speaking about Uber Drivers. If any of you go on KIK, look through all of the Long Island chat rooms for a Girl names Em. She has 2 different accounts, both with the same screen name. She’s an Uber Driver from the Mastic Area. Chunky cute Latina/Italian. She doesn’t go after married guys. But she is definitely DTF. Looking for Sugar daddies and money to help pay for the Kia Soul she drives for Uber. .... Very cute.

Yup, there is a reason for the expression "You don't shit where you eat".
Hey man you're absolutely right! It was funny bc I dropped two of the friends off and they asked if I would take the drunk one home 20min away... I was actually nervous about it bc of the circumstances even tho I was horny as hell.. before I could respond they said never mind shell stay over here tonight.
Not much of a big deal to lose that job. Uber pays shit nowadays. Got a few friends of friends who say it keeps getting worse and worse.

I am on the lookout for the report of when the car needs bodywork and you take it to a body shop and the body shop you pick is owned by the hubby. Great story. Can't make this shit up.

I am on the lookout for the report of when the car needs bodywork and you take it to a body shop and the body shop you pick is owned by the hubby. Great story. Can't make this shit up.
Lol!!! OMG could you imagine.

In response to losing the job, yeah the pay HAS gotten worse but I just got my taxes done and wow! My accountant was not only able to save me from paying a dime on my Uber income but she got me $1100 more than I got last year without Uber! Keep excellent track of your write-offs and BJs! Lolol