Guys who can only date women half their age

As I just posted in the SA thread (where I shouldn't have because it had to be moved), 3 years ago I wouldn't have thought I'd have a younger SB no less now met with a few of them. And now it seems part of me just as natural as my years before it was so. What's maybe doubly interesting is that during those years before I was told you have nothing in common with that group of the population, you couldn't possible sustain even a conversation, etc. It ain't true.

As I just posted in the SA thread (where I shouldn't have because it had to be moved), 3 years ago I wouldn't have thought I'd have a younger SB no less now met with a few of them. And now it seems part of me just as natural as my years before it was so. What's maybe doubly interesting is that during those years before I was told you have nothing in common with that group of the population, you couldn't possible sustain even a conversation, etc. It ain't true.
This is accurate. Fact is if you don't take yourself super serious can make em laugh. Can enjoy music they like. Or other things. Certain foods etc.

You can relate to them. I work with younger coworkers and have dated younger than myself at times. Don't believe something til you experience it yourself.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Yup, just read the article and he'd fit right in here. Especially the part about the Asian woman. I did a poll here once (and resurrected recently) asking guys their preference and Asian came out on top.

The way that Frenchman looks he should be happy to get girls twice his age!

I would try a girl my own age, but two cadaverous lying in bed is not much fun!

The way that Frenchman looks he should be happy to get girls twice his age!.....!
Ah, its not what you see in that pic but what you don't see. For example he may have a big bulge in his pants (no not in the front you perverts reading this - in the back pocket where he keeps a fat wallet stuffed with cash).
Or he may be very wealthy and known to like to spread his wealth around for younger women who spread the legs around such men.

Not much skill in t
Ah, its not what you see in that pic but what you don't see. For example he may have a big bulge in his pants (no not in the front you perverts reading this - in the back pocket where he keeps a fat wallet stuffed with cash).
Or he may be very wealthy and known to like to spread his wealth around for younger women who spread the legs around such men.
It always does take $$$ if your going to hang with a 1/2 your age piece of ass. Do you really want too on a long time basis? When I was under 50, not a problem. Over 50 I find there energy level, is way to high. Fifteen years seems to work better, and if they have good genes, and did not spend there youth beating up there body, with booze, drugs, all nighters, they can look younger

Getting the piece of ass to start liking you back, and getting jealous is a sign that younger women are with you for more than the green.