DFK

Yeah you kinda need to be into bigger gals to get into Amanda absolutely.

Best smaller girl dfk experience? Hmm
I am very much into the kissing myself and although I am no longer seeing any providers, I have 3 SA gals that are majorly into it.

However, I agree that Amanda is very attentive in that area, especially working her way into the subsequent BBBJ.

I would also like to add Kaylani to the above list. Her lips are plump, soft and melting upon her placing them on yours. She is into it obviously.

On a side note, as a personal observation, loving the kissing part as I do on full, plump lips, I always thought that black women would be great to kiss. However, and although I do still enjoy them (one of my regulars from SA is Trinitarian), I have found their lips thick but more firm than the other races (Caucasian, Hispanic, Asian), and just not having the softness or melting feel of their sister races.

billyS

Reign of Terror
On a side note, as a personal observation, loving the kissing part as I do on full, plump lips, I always thought that black women would be great to kiss. However, and although I do still enjoy them (one of my regulars from SA is Trinitarian), I have found their lips thick but more firm than the other races (Caucasian, Hispanic, Asian), and just not having the softness or melting feel of their sister races.
I find that observation false in my experience. The one I've been doing and reviewed a few weeks ago Roxy has very soft lips, big soft lips. Goldie, also reviewed here has very soft lips.
I have on occasion run into the situation described above but the overwhelmingly number of Women of Color I have made out with have had big soft pillow lips.