Hi, I'm new here

Hi Kinsley,

Welcome to UG. Enjoy your stay.

Check out the 'rules' section when you have a moment. Look forward to your presence and contribution here!

V

Hi everyone,

It is a sad day today for me. I had just finished my review of an out of state amp and I was making plans to visit another when I saw a pic of my gf on my phone. It was then I realized that all these things I do with these many providers I can get for free with someone hotter whom I actually have an emotional connection with built upon on a long time of conversation and trust (ironic that i speak of trust after my actions). I will henceforth devote my time to continuing to train her to by my perfect lover and working towards creating a body of my own worthy of how hot she is.

This is my resignation. This is my retirement. And this is my leaving you all. Good luck to you all and I hope that I may never be caught for the things I have done. I wish the same for my fellow sinners out there...both here on UG and outside.

:)

...This is my resignation. This is my retirement. And this is my leaving you all. Good luck to you all and I hope that I may never be caught for the things I have done. I wish the same for my fellow sinners out there...both here on UG and outside.
Retirement? Not likely. Perhaps a little vacation...you'll be back. ;)