DFK

Mandy thread has repeated comments about her proclivity for making out. I have seen her a few times and always wants kissing which I normally do not do with providers.

Mandy thread has repeated comments about her proclivity for making out. I have seen her a few times and always wants kissing which I normally do not do with providers.
I'll confirm what po10ial says and add that you're not likely to find a more affectionate provider than Mandy, especially if you don't mind sharing your time with an affable, mature MILF. She really does make out like the best of them with kissing, mutual stroking, dirty talk and lots of foreplay that typically ends in an amazing BBBJ, wonderful CFS and some more cuddling. Her one failing – if you can call it that – is that she doesn’t default to sensual undressing. Mandy dresses stylishly and sexy, but the clothes tend to fly off of her when that time comes and I can never adequately savor her beautifully tempting underthings while they’re still gracing that sweet little body. If you can coax her into an erotic striptease, though, you’ve got the full monty!

As far as kissing, I've read she will do DFK but it isn't really her thing. Her preference (and mine) is lots of closed mouth kissing with some LFK thrown in. In my mind at least, she seems to truly enjoy this part of the session and she can really get into it. I think though, especially with respect to kissing and foreplay, chemistry is a big factor in how satisfying it is, as is familiarity with one another, so there’s a lot of YMMV and certainly some experience with her helps. But Mandy’s a pro and if you’re likely to have a good time with anyone in this regard, I expect you’ll have one with her.

I would wager that’s not where you’re sticking her
Is this the famous Amanda that also gives the great Bbj?
There are probably a lot of Amandas so i cant say. She does bbj and i like them. I can only say that much because bj are really subjective. I would say her height is her famous attribute, she's at or near 6 feet and with the bbw frame that puts her over 200. Isnt an issue if you have an Amazon fetish or are really tall your self. The latter for me.

And if "middle 30s" is slang for twat or mouth, then yeah thats where I'm sticking her.