Suggested avatars

I was checking the Account Details section to see if it was fixed yet to allow me to add my avatar and the Avatar part was there. I just assumed that the so called glitch was fixed.
Thanks. I guess Slinky and the webmaster fixed it. Love the quote you chose. Glad you're an avatar convert.

There's a meat and greet at World2 in a couple weeks. I'd totally wear that if I was going! Do we ever have an UG meet-up?
Not allowed to pm/plan/attempt to plan meeting other ug members via this board directly or via back channels.
Your post is in s thread about avatars for some reason which I can't figure out
I do meet and greats-- but I avoid the meat and great cause it's not my thing. There have been some recent posts about TS however.
When I first joined there were UG parties but I was not able to attend but I heard stories....

Not allowed to pm/plan/attempt to plan meeting other ug members via this board directly or via back channels.
Your post is in s thread about avatars for some reason which I can't figure out
I do meet and greats-- but I avoid the meat and great cause it's not my thing. There have been some recent posts about TS however.
When I first joined there were UG parties but I was not able to attend but I heard stories....
If you followed along, he was replying to my comment about wearing the shirt to a meat and greet. So, his post in here was very logical. This is a fluff thread and continuity is not a big issue anyway.

Just for the records, I too, do not have the "Avitar" option. I've read/followed this whole thread, tried latest Safari and Chrome browsers. No love. Just don't want Banacek and Slink to think I'm a slacker. And I had a pic of my proud 18" to use, too. Shame, pity really.

My "account details" are not currently editable.
I wanted to post the ambulance as my avatar.
Saw that you said that earlier. During my reign, I looked into it but couldn't figure out the glitch. Made Slinky aware of it but he couldn't find an explanation either.

If anyone is tech savvy with software, there is a user group for this board software. Perhaps you can search through the forum and see if there's a discussion about it.

I know this is a minor issue in the grand scheme of things, but it would be nice to give everyone the ability to add an avatar. I've seen how some of you take great pride in having them. I will always remember finding one for Mr. Wiggley and laughing every time I saw that wiggle worm appear.