Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Unless I'm mixing up stories, when you first started telling this tale you were just a slightly over weight dude who was slightly concerned because a casual SA fuck was turning into something too serious. You didn't intend to make her fall for you.
But now you're a Dominant Alfa Male that knows exactly how to play woman.
Even if you look 30, you are 36 and she is only 18. So playing with her emotions is a bad move.
Did you really spoil her for boys? I'm sure you did, I have no doubt with your sexual experience you blew her mind (among other things). But once you dump her she is going to leery of men for a while if not permanently.
Go easy with this one. Find a way out that does the least damage.
2 different girls. First one was from NJ 19, no drive or passion in life, no job or hs diploma, and a bad lay. She wanted me to be her boyfriend and was devastated I didnt feel the same. This one is 18 from li, premed, athletic, driven, fun and passionate.
I am a dominate alpha. I own a couple of successful businesses and employ quite a few people. I believe i said I am a few pounds overweight, that is true. I have found it hard to get a 6 pack for the last few years but still work out 3-5x per week but now I enjoy carbs and dont mind.
Once again the problem with this girl isnt that I'm intending to "play" with her emotions. I'm getting caught up with them too.

2 different girls. First one was from NJ 19, no drive or passion in life, no job or hs diploma, and a bad lay. She wanted me to be her boyfriend and was devastated I didnt feel the same. This one is 18 from li, premed, athletic, driven, fun and passionate.
I am a dominate alpha. I own a couple of successful businesses and employ quite a few people. I believe i said I am a few pounds overweight, that is true. I have found it hard to get a 6 pack for the last few years but still work out 3-5x per week but now I enjoy carbs and dont mind.
Once again the problem with this girl isnt that I'm intending to "play" with her emotions. I'm getting caught up with them too.
How does the 18 yr premed look?

Only way to get a 6 pack is to get body fat percentage way down.

How does the 18 yr premed look?

Only way to get a 6 pack is to get body fat percentage way down.

Shes pretty hot. 5' very fit. Perky B's.
I had a 6 pack for most of my life because I wrestled in high School and college. I always had to worry about my weight but like I said, I've been enjoying pasta and bread for the last few years. I'm probably 10-15lbs overweight but still in decent shape.

Hey Gold have you seen her yet?
Not sure if you're talking about xxxxxxJay727, but I was texting with her over the weekend. Nothing sexual for at least a few "dates" and she said she would not accept less than $300 per meet. See ya! Lol. I can talk with most anyone for free and do nothing sexual. Never understood who pays these females to just go somewhere with them and just talk.

Not sure if you're talking about xxxxxxJay727, but I was texting with her over the weekend. Nothing sexual for at least a few "dates" and she said she would not accept less than $300 per meet. See ya! Lol. I can talk with most anyone for free and do nothing sexual. Never understood who pays these females to just go somewhere with them and just talk.
Yea. Fuck that i don't blame you lol. Tell them so nothing financial for first few dates either lol.. Never and cant ever understand who pays them just to talk and meet also. But the stories i hear about dudes that pay or send money and get nothing in return is absurd.

Easy. Many of us have no trouble adding X + 15. For those of you that do, by all means, don't.
My point is enjoy the moment. Looking ahead in relationships are a female trait more so than what Men do. I don't care to think what will happen in 10 or 15 yrs. That's a long af time. Maybe when you've been married Men think like this idk. Myself I enjoy the moment and look ahead max a few yrs.

X+15 is what every wise man should be thinking before committing to marriage, especially to someone half thier age, and the road to that 15 year mark will become a bumpy one. 15 may just finally be the end of that road.

It is also what every man at 60 years old should be considering if he has not yet filled his bucket list.

X+15 is what every wise man should be thinking before committing to marriage, especially to someone half thier age, and the road to that 15 year mark will become a bumpy one. 15 may just finally be the end of that road.

It is also what every man at 60 years old should be considering if he has not yet filled his bucket list.
Sixty!!!!!

Man, good to hear from you! Come out of the SA world and your harem and share a thought or two, more often!

V

At this point I feel marriage is an antiquated institution.

I don't get why Men say in 15yrs I'll be... I say enjoy the moment. No need to think about 10 even 15yrs down the line. I could see looking 5 yrs down the line anything past that. You might get bored of her. She might get bored of you etc. Things happen. I myself am not ending a relationship on well in 10 or 15 yrs it will be different. That 54 yr old Man takes somewhat care of himself minimum. Young girls love experience older Men have in and out of bedroom assertiveness. Some millenials and even generation z they aren't like us. They are the guys these girls have told me about shy socially awkward. Whereas I'm bold and confident it is very different.

I'm in tune to why a Woman would get upset. My Sb mind was blown when we had an argument and I knew why she was mad she said shes never ever experienced that and she was stunned. Taking her after the restaurant and fucking her in the bathroom. Kissing her in public. Things them youngboys for some reason the ones she knows ain't doing.
To us, they're hot little pieces of ass we can enjoy. To guys their own age, they're just annoying bitches who play mind games and dont text back for 6 years.

Trust me, I completely agree with you. My big problem here is I know I should stop seeing her but I may have fallen for her too. I'm pretty smart and know how to play the game. I use a burner phone, fake id, never use credit cards. I also have fake social media accounts. It unfortunately has become more than just great sex.
I'm aware this can't end well. Part of me just does not care.
Like I said in an earlier post. I might need some help ending this.
I trust by your pos that you are married. If so, trust me...it will be expensive and nasty to separate and divorce but if you don't care (like I didn't) its money well spent. Im 53, divorced for about 12 years and have one beautiful daughter. Was fuckin around during the marriage and got busted, but I guess I got careless on purpose cuz I really didn't care at that point. The hardest thing was leaving my daughter who was 7 at the time and my ex did everything nasty possible to keep us apart as much as possible. Lump sum payouts, about 350k, my lawyer fees another 30k, add up all the alimony and child support and your at about 600k. And trust me, Im a blue collar guy so the courts will be against you pal! Just saying that to prepare you for the inevitable...even with all this I wouldn't have changed a thing!!! Think with the big head! Good luck.

Trust me, I completely agree with you. My big problem here is I know I should stop seeing her but I may have fallen for her too. I'm pretty smart and know how to play the game. I use a burner phone, fake id, never use credit cards. I also have fake social media accounts. It unfortunately has become more than just great sex.
I'm aware this can't end well. Part of me just does not care.
Like I said in an earlier post. I might need some help ending this.
If you have an unhappy marriage then it’s up to you. Gonna be very costly. But might be best money yo ever spent.

If you are happily married. You need to end it nicely. Use your attached situation. Say your SO is on to you and you need to cool down. Don’t wreck your life over this.

Or get ready to be divorced and taking your 18 year old gf to Justin Bieber and Taylor Swift concerts.