Kelly Dawkins 929-900-1711

Hi guys. This is my first post here. I saw this girl's ad and it was love at first sight. That killer body and that smile had me drooling so I did a little online research. She has a twitter account that she started several months ago and that she updates regularly making her seem pretty legit. The price tag is pretty hefty, but you only live once. I contacted her, we set up a date, and we discussed all the details. She only takes Zelle pay for first time customers. Odd, but fuck it. I arrive at the location and you can guess where this is going. I call, I text, but nothing. Complete radio silence. I wait for half an hour, then I say fuck it and leave. This morning she texts "Hi" to me. I consider just ignoring her and moving on, but I'm curious as to what reason she had to standing me up like that. I ask her and she says that she didn't know if I was really coming so she turned off her phone and didn't turn it on until this morning. She the says that if I'm still interested I should call heron the of the appointment one hour before coming over or I should pay upfont with Zelle to schedule an appointment. What do you guys think? Should I give her a second chance?

I was curious so I googled the phone number and it looks like a pretty ambitious scam network.

Google shows a twitter feed -- it has the same pictures as the ****** ad and her so-called rates: $500 an hour up to $2,500 for 12 hours? https://twitter.com/KellyDawkins11

But get this, when you view her Twitter page, twitter recommends several other girls with a similar page and pictures but in different cities. The same scam

https://twitter.com/justamyduncan - phone number (267) 908-9078
https://twitter.com/DaintyRaquelle.
https://twitter.com/cattycookie513 phone number (513)785-0848

I'm including the phone numbers here because this thread showed up in the Google results page -- maybe this thread will help expose the scam

This is a photo of me and Kelly enjoying our ill-gotten gains after some of you guys sent your Zelle funds our way.

But all good things must end and she dumped me. Now I'm relegated to hanging out in front of Hicksville spas begging for quarters.

When she said Zelle was your only option, that should be your red flag. Cash is universal.
Thanks for the heads-up.
I've texted her for a meet up back in August. Just haven't been able to get our schedules to match.

While she originally gave me the Zel app spiel....
Here's our text history. ..

I do not accept cash as payment with first-time customers. You will need to use the Zelle app.You pay upon arrival.
Kelly Dawkins • Aug 14, 2:03 PM

No can do, i don't link identity with any monetary payments. Cash is the only way to remain anonymous from the government. Not getting swept up with AML monitoring violations.
If that's an issue, not a problem but i can't meet than..
Message by You • Aug 14 2018, 2:09 PM

If you can not use Zelle app or prefer to use cash, then you will need to go to CVS or Walmart and buy a prepaid Mastercard/Visa or American Express.
Kelly Dawkins • Aug 14 2018, 2:30 PM

That i can do.
Message by You • Aug 14 2018, 2:30 PM

So I actually did try to set up a meeting with her after my initial post. She said that if I wanted to schedule a meeting I would have to send her money through Zelle otherwise I would have to contact her 1 hour prior to when I wanted to see her and she'd then tell me if she can or can't meet. I picked the second option and contacted her when I arrived at the location in her Twitter account. She said she was ready, but that I still needed to send the money through Zelle first before she could meet me. I said no, there's no way I'm doing that. She then asked me why I'm acting so weird telling me she's rated 5 stars and everyone else does what she suggested. I asked her: rated 5 stars by whom? Where are the reviews? She clams up. I further point out that she never picks up when I try to call her so I'm not even sure she's real. She then tell me to call her at that moment which I did. Whoever picked up sounded like a gay guy trying to sound like a girl and asked me why I'm being such a weirdo and why I'm being a pain in "her" ass so I just hang up. I was 99% confident this was a scam, but I only went along with it so far because it can be fun to slowly unravel someone's bullshit like that. Especially when you have some time to kill. I managed to schedule an appointment with Chloe from the art of submission. Pricey, but a damn good time. She treated me like a king. A damn shame about Kelly though. Those pictures had me salivating.

The sad part is if even 1out of 10 send her money, she's way ahead. But I thought zelle required a legitimate bank account. Either he/she is taking a risk or they're using an unsuspecting bank account holder.

This is a photo of me and Kelly enjoying our ill-gotten gains after some of you guys sent your Zelle funds our way.

But all good things must end and she dumped me. Now I'm relegated to hanging out in front of Hicksville spas begging for quarters.
This is a meme also posted on Kelly’s twitter page. Along with the meme below. It’s a short clip of the woman greedily raising her hands in a gesture of fetching for money/give me money. All she seems to care about is the money from these memes and my personal experiences when contacting her. Will share those experiences soon

Attachments

She also has this posted on her page along with other memes suggesting all she cares about is your money

So I actually did try to set up a meeting with her after my initial post. She said that if I wanted to schedule a meeting I would have to send her money through Zelle otherwise I would have to contact her 1 hour prior to when I wanted to see her and she'd then tell me if she can or can't meet. I picked the second option and contacted her when I arrived at the location in her Twitter account. She said she was ready, but that I still needed to send the money through Zelle first before she could meet me. I said no, there's no way I'm doing that. She then asked me why I'm acting so weird telling me she's rated 5 stars and everyone else does what she suggested. I asked her: rated 5 stars by whom? Where are the reviews? She clams up. I further point out that she never picks up when I try to call her so I'm not even sure she's real. She then tell me to call her at that moment which I did. Whoever picked up sounded like a gay guy trying to sound like a girl and asked me why I'm being such a weirdo and why I'm being a pain in "her" ass so I just hang up. I was 99% confident this was a scam, but I only went along with it so far because it can be fun to slowly unravel someone's bullshit like that. Especially when you have some time to kill. I managed to schedule an appointment with Chloe from the art of submission. Pricey, but a damn good time. She treated me like a king. A damn shame about Kelly though. Those pictures had me salivating.
First, my experience with her was as follows: Called, asked if it was a good time to talk. She hangs up. Txt her, she apologizes thinking I was a time waster. Later, set up a date for that Sunday. Txt to confirm on Sat with pic of beautifully wrapped gift (so that she hopefully sees that I’m serious) No mention of the gift. Not even thank you. Tells me she wasn’t available and I needed to give deposit to pre book. Told her she should have told me a deposit was needed when saying she was available that Sunday. No response from her.

Next, there’s a few things with her that don’t add up.

FIRST
She lists her address. Who does that???
Yes, there’s a few women in other states who’s listed on her twitter page that also list their address. They all have the exact same rates and they all seem to change at the same time to the same new rates. Note: I don’t think her rates are pricey and that’s subjective. There’s women @ $300 per hour and somebody’s that usually pays $200 that’s gonna say $300 is pricey

SECOND
A deposit is normal but WHOLE donation up front? Really? What if she
cancels? Someone here gave whole donation, she turned off phone saying “didn’t think you would show” Well, who doesn’t show after giving full donation???
If you don’t give full donation up front, you have to call a hour ahead? Prebooking is necessary for some. What if we clear our schedule, call a hour in advance and told they’re not available or don’t even answer the phone. Now we took the evening off from work for nothing and no date. Anyone running that “call me a hour ahead” game is behaving like a lowest common denominator backpage dime ho that does 15 min car dates. Only thing I’ve heard more absurd is the $1,000 hour/$1,600 two hour woman who wanted $100 to pre screen. But she and others at least cater to the art of seduction: I LIKE anticipating and looking forward to a date that’s days away...being asked what I would like her to wear...flirty emails n’ such.

THIRD
Her ass is photoshopped or whatever to have a jutting basketball shape? I’m a Art School Grad who took a live 4 hour anatomy drawing class for 2 years. I’m callin’ bs on the ass. Could be wrong here but doubt it. Plus, her ass in videos posted look flatter.

FOURTH
Doesn’t take cash??? As said here: cash in this business is universal and usually cash ONLY.

Again, all she cares about is the money as clearly demonstrated by actions and memes on her twitter page. Including a meme clip of woman with hand gestures of “give me money”

Want a connection beyond the money transaction and “hit it n’ quit” mentality, look elsewhere. Take my money AND take the time to care about more than just my money

First, my experience with her was as follows: Called, asked if it was a good time to talk. She hangs up. Txt her, she apologizes thinking I was a time waster. Later, set up a date for that Sunday. Txt to confirm on Sat with pic of beautifully wrapped gift (so that she hopefully sees that I’m serious) No mention of the gift. Not even thank you. Tells me she wasn’t available and I needed to give deposit to pre book. Told her she should have told me a deposit was needed when saying she was available that Sunday. No response from her.

Next, there’s a few things with her that don’t add up.

FIRST
She lists her address. Who does that???
Yes, there’s a few women in other states who’s listed on her twitter page that also list their address. They all have the exact same rates and they all seem to change at the same time to the same new rates. Note: I don’t think her rates are pricey and that’s subjective. There’s women @ $300 per hour and somebody’s that usually pays $200 that’s gonna say $300 is pricey

SECOND
A deposit is normal but WHOLE donation up front? Really? What if she
cancels? Someone here gave whole donation, she turned off phone saying “didn’t think you would show” Well, who doesn’t show after giving full donation???
If you don’t give full donation up front, you have to call a hour ahead? Prebooking is necessary for some. What if we clear our schedule, call a hour in advance and told they’re not available or don’t even answer the phone. Now we took the evening off from work for nothing and no date. Anyone running that “call me a hour ahead” game is behaving like a lowest common denominator backpage dime ho that does 15 min car dates. Only thing I’ve heard more absurd is the $1,000 hour/$1,600 two hour woman who wanted $100 to pre screen. But she and others at least cater to the art of seduction: I LIKE anticipating and looking forward to a date that’s days away...being asked what I would like her to wear...flirty emails n’ such.

THIRD
Her ass is photoshopped or whatever to have a jutting basketball shape? I’m a Art School Grad who took a live 4 hour anatomy drawing class for 2 years. I’m callin’ bs on the ass. Could be wrong here but doubt it. Plus, her ass in videos posted look flatter.

FOURTH
Doesn’t take cash??? As said here: cash in this business is universal and usually cash ONLY.

Again, all she cares about is the money as clearly demonstrated by actions and memes on her twitter page. Including a meme clip of woman with hand gestures of “give me money”

Want a connection beyond the money transaction and “hit it n’ quit” mentality, look elsewhere. Take my money AND take the time to care about more than just my money
The writing is on the wall..caveat emptor..there are plenty of other choices...good choices..