Banacek...

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are the unedited comments that trigeek posted which appeared on the first page of his content history.

Treat her to a bathroom with a bidget installed to power wash her pussy hole!
What’s the normal tip if you take the hour?
Rule of thumb is that women who work out with weights generally have larger then normal clits! What’s the fee for this athletic pussy?
That goes with the territory! You just have to move on and play the game.
A lot of loads were dropped in these places.
Once DeanO knew the regulars would show party closed out. Never too crowded and always 2 girls. Jacky Joy was always there. Melissa was a great girl too!
Don’t slip n fall in these places.
Jackie Joy gang bang parties were great!
Can’t be too many nice SW’s these days. Very very rare find.
Read up and do a little research young grasshopper!!!!
What was her name if you remember it?
Hahahaha
Guy was getting a double street walking special.

Mind you, these are the ones that we allowed to stay. You can only imagine the garbage that we had to delete.

billyS

Reign of Terror
You are one of the least productive members of this board.
Okay I have to stick up for my boy trigeek here.
First off he got me into Sanford. Since 1F moved to Astoria they have been my go to place for at least 10 years.

Second he was a more prolfic poster under a different name, I forget the circumstances why he had to change his handle but he always was a wealth of information when it came to Latinas both on the Island and in Queens.

Off the board I've found him to be a good dude.

Yes he is a little old school in his approach, but sometimes I appreciate that non PC adittude.

Why he no longer contributes as much he'd have to answer that himself but my guess would be he sees mainly the same women who have been reviewed enough.

These are the unedited comments that trigeek posted which appeared on the first page of his content history.

Treat her to a bathroom with a bidget installed to power wash her pussy hole!
What’s the normal tip if you take the hour?
Rule of thumb is that women who work out with weights generally have larger then normal clits! What’s the fee for this athletic pussy?
That goes with the territory! You just have to move on and play the game.
A lot of loads were dropped in these places.
Once DeanO knew the regulars would show party closed out. Never too crowded and always 2 girls. Jacky Joy was always there. Melissa was a great girl too!
Don’t slip n fall in these places.
Jackie Joy gang bang parties were great!
Can’t be too many nice SW’s these days. Very very rare find.
Read up and do a little research young grasshopper!!!!
What was her name if you remember it?
Hahahaha
Guy was getting a double street walking special.

Mind you, these are the ones that we allowed to stay. You can only imagine the garbage that we had to delete.
Maybe you should seek employment with Twitter. You’d fit right in.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Okay I have to stick up for my boy trigeek here.
First off he got me into Sanford. Since 1F moved to Astoria they have been my go to place for at least 10 years.

Second he was a more prolfic poster under a different name, I forget the circumstances why he had to change his handle but he always was a wealth of information when it came to Latinas both on the Island and in Queens.

Off the board I've found him to be a good dude.

Yes he is a little old school in his approach, but sometimes I appreciate that non PC adittude.

Why he no longer contributes as much he'd have to answer that himself but my guess would be he sees mainly the same women who have been reviewed enough.
No one is forced to post here. There are plenty that don't. But if someone's only "contributions" are a stream of shit that don't add a damn thing and only discourage other people from posting so they don't have to see meaningless negative BS retorts as feedback then they should simply STFU. There are a number of long term posters who USED to post meaningful info, no longer do, but think since they used to they are entitled. They have been working my last nerve for a hot minute, have been given benefit of the doubt and worn my patience so thin they are about one smart ass comment away from being bitch slapped so hard that even Google won't find them.

Strange, banacek comes back full time and Perry white kind of disappeared. Banacek you need to log in under Perry every once and awhile. Keep it interesting. FYI, I love you no matter what screen name you use.
Great Caesar's Ghost, when will this conspiracy theory stop haunting me?
I've had my reporters working diligently to find out if this Banacek character is impersonating me. None of them could find anything linking Banacek to me. They did however uncover the identity of another Utopia Guide member.
It appears that Mr. Joyboy is actually Willard Scott. See the following article and draw your own conclusion.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joy_Boys

Great Caesar's Ghost, when will this conspiracy theory stop haunting me?
I've had my reporters working diligently to find out if this Banacek character is impersonating me. None of them could find anything linking Banacek to me. They did however uncover the identity of another Utopia Guide member.
It appears that Mr. Joyboy is actually Willard Scott. See the following article and draw your own conclusion.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joy_Boys
The link was proven. Banacek refrenced the character Perry white.

The link was proven. Banacek refrenced the character Perry white.
Funny, I thought Perry referenced me in that post that you quoted there.
For the record, I believe that Perry spoke the truth there because I did notice some guy ducking into phone booths frequently while following me around. It's all good, though. Met some dame named Lois and banged the shit out of her. I'm no superman, but I seemed to have thrilled her with my jimmy olsen.

Funny, I thought Perry referenced me in that post that you quoted there.
For the record, I believe that Perry spoke the truth there because I did notice some guy ducking into phone booths frequently while following me around. It's all good, though. Met some dame named Lois and banged the shit out of her. I'm no superman, but I seemed to have thrilled her with my jimmy olsen.
Now you are just straight lying..... Where did you see a phone booth? Lol

billyS

Reign of Terror
Banacek, please don't take this wrong, I know moderating can take up a lot of your time on UG, been there done that, but do you ever hobby?
I don't remember seeing any reviews from you.
This crossed my mind when you said you met with Sophia for lunch.
Not that, having lunch with her is anything I wouldn't do myself but I was wondering why you didn't fuck her and review it?
Then it got me to thinking I can't recall you reviewing anyone recently.
Am I wrong?

I haven't read any posts in this thread since my last and I don't have any intention to. Maybe it turned into a Weird Al Yankovic tribute thread for all I know. Hopefully, it did!

But, I just want to apologize to Banacek. Even if I don't care for him, I shouldn't have called him out publicly like this.

That is all. Carry on!

Status
Not open for further replies.