Monica 516-800-7729

Saw monica at the end of last week
Her attitude is changing
Willing to do alot but wants alot
I hate the false sense of bs security these girls get when they get a little attention
I’m moving on
Is this the "full review to follow" you mentioned in an earlier post when you "got the date?" Because we can't tell - or at least I can't - whether you bailed because of the price or whether the service sucked.

New number
She doesn’t want to give it out or any info
Sorry
She is doing massages in Long Island and utr
She wants to be discreet
Family issues
Search and ye shall find

Just had the pleasure of seeing Monica again. She works per dime in different lmp. I happened upon her , and she immediately recognized me. She wouldn’t allow FS at the spa because she was afraid of the management but we agreed to meet 2 days later . We did. It was heaven. $$$$$ for FS . Can’t do it often. But worth it. She has a new number and won’t allow its publication. She is in Suffolk county sometimes in queens LMP.
Happy hunting. She will not allow me to say much more because of BF and domestic issues.
She sees a few regulars utr but that’s it for now. She is looking to open her own place

Just had the pleasure of seeing Monica again. She works per dime in different lmp. I happened upon her , and she immediately recognized me. She wouldn’t allow FS at the spa because she was afraid of the management but we agreed to meet 2 days later . We did. It was heaven. $$$$$ for FS . Can’t do it often. But worth it. She has a new number and won’t allow its publication. She is in Suffolk county sometimes in queens LMP.
Happy hunting. She will not allow me to say much more because of BF and domestic issues.
She sees a few regulars utr but that’s it for now. She is looking to open her own place
Anyone have a clue how much $$$$$ is?

Saw monica at the end of last week
Her attitude is changing
Willing to do alot but wants alot
I hate the false sense of bs security these girls get when they get a little attention
I’m moving on
Let's see if I've got this straight.
You were moving on from her because she was pricey.
Then you run into her at a place you didn't name. You apparently didn't get with her there because she wouldn't do FS for fear of management.
You agree to meet somewhere else 2 days later but you don't say where. She takes you to heaven (wherever that is) for $$$$$ (however much that is).
Whatever you got for whatever how much it was worth it.
She has a new number but you can't give it out.
She's sometimes in Suffolk, sometimes in Queens. You wished us well in hunting her down.

Oh, yeah, and she hopes to open her own place. I'm sure with your stellar info the membership at large will be knocking down her door.

Okay, cue Wiggs and his Pope joke.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Totally useless post.
I believe this poster has one or two other sock puppets he uses to post bullshit in all the LMP threads.

Or it could be 100.00
He could be used to cheap head thread girls.
I guess we will never find out unless
Wiggs rounds up his posse.
Can't be only a $100. "Can’t do it often. But worth it." That wouldn't make sense at a hundred.
Also, the earliest posts put her at $400. So it's gotta be $500 that he meant.

Last edited: