THERE HAS BEEN AN EPIDEMIC OF NEW MEMBERS ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT PROVIDERS FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS.

(You won't see it, because the posts were not approved. However, in the interests of illustrating the problem, I have copied the posts to this thread.)
This is not acceptable. Stop it. Familiarize yourself with the rules before you post.

A little background in case you are wondering why that is frowned upon. Established members consider it bad form when a brand new member comes on here and immediately starts asking for information. Most times, all the information you could want is available in the threads already. Plus, the members would rather see a new member contributing to the cause and sharing before they start taking.

Last edited:
  • This message has been removed from public view.
I’m a sucker for Spanish girls with big natural tits. I know prices vary, but how much do you gentlemen think it would cost at this place for a generic half hour rub/HE with the girl topless? I’m still kind of new at this whole thing.
wellfish, Monday at 1:23 AM

Last edited:
  • This message has been removed from public view.
So what's the dmage here anyone know?
I hate negotiation unless I'm a regular and want something special. and prefer to pay upfront
1 h
2h
4 hands/ hour
Thanks
David4202, Jul 8, 2018

Last edited:
When cL and BP existed, a lot of the info these guys were seeking was readily available in the ad itself... bbbj, pse, Greek, bare, gfe, etc.......

Now that those sites are history, these guys are looking to get that info from anywhere.... Even if they have to literally join and blatantly ask...

The worst of them was the bordello baron guy.... He would literally try to command us to go out the and find girls and review them... that was pretty funny... Gave us pep talks...... he would literally say “now let’s go , get out there and find some new talent and write a review...” in the NYC street walkers thread....

(You won't see it, because the posts were not approved. However, in the interests of illustrating the problem, I have copied the posts to this thread.)
This is not acceptable. Stop it. Familiarize yourself with the rules before you post.

A little background in case you are wondering why that is frowned upon. Established members consider it bad form when a brand new member comes on here and immediately starts asking for information. Most times, all the information you could want is available in the threads already. Plus, the members would rather see a new member contributing to the cause and sharing before they start taking.
And all 8 of those was in one day? Wow.
And welcome back Banacek. Great to see you active again. Missed your wit and humor.