A lady friend of mine is interested in a gang bang

Just curious - are there rules with this kinda thing such as setting up the line for the girl starting with guys with the smallest dicks 1st such that the bigger guys don't stretch her out right away.
Genius is bragging. If you've followed his posts, you know he is well endowed. Back of the line buddy, lol. I like this idea, why does a guy like me have go after him,

The only reason I’d want to be in a gangbang is to completely dominate the little whore and dessimate her 3 little holes, just completely violate her and literally fuck her brains out, there’s something I really get off on when I can make that bitches eyes roll back and she’s cumming back to back, on some soul possession shit,

The only reason I’d want to be in a gangbang is to completely dominate the little whore and dessimate her 3 little holes, just completely violate her and literally fuck her brains out, there’s something I really get off on when I can make that bitches eyes roll back and she’s cumming back to back, on some soul possession shit,
Ummm, OK...

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Because I frequent BDSM and Kink forums, that post seemed relatively normal. There are women on those sites who would relish being in that position and being referred to that way.

But then I remember that this isn't one of those forums and the post seems much more offensive. Funny how much context matters.

Because I frequent BDSM and Kink forums, that post seemed relatively normal. There are women on those sites who would relish being in that position and being referred to that way.

But then I remember that this isn't one of those forums and the post seems much more offensive. Funny how much context matters.
Hey clone since that's your scene do you remember a guy named Saul from
ddevious delights? He used to run seeing clubs and have lifestyle parties

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Hey clone since that's your scene do you remember a guy named Saul from
ddevious delights? He used to run seeing clubs and have lifestyle parties
He passed away last year. I never got to know him, but his wife is still running the club.

And, to keep it on topic, every other Sunday they have a gangbang party.

He passed away last year. I never got to know him, but his wife is still running the club.

And, to keep it on topic, every other Sunday they have a gangbang party.
Got to know him over my years in the lifestyle . He had some crazy parties back in the day . . GBs I never did with them, but the themed swinger parties were crazy fun

...... He had some crazy parties back in the day . . GBs I never did with them, but the themed swinger parties were crazy fun
Ah, yes, themed swinger parties.

The used to be a swinger club in Plainview (by Holiday Inn and down at end of Fairchild Ct. in an industrial park) called Club Flippit and later became Finally Michaels. Typical Saturday nite crowd was about 30 couples and maybe 5 single women (not hookers - just regular women just into the scene). No single guys allowed.

Anyway, they used to have a Halloween special sat nite where people showed up in costumes. Now just think of what the costumes to a Swingers club would look like; I'm getting a stiffy just thinking back.

Had to be a hundred cars overflowing the parking lots and up and down nearby streets and a maybe over 200 people jammed in the place. Add to that huge amounts of alcohol and resultant lowering of inhibitions (if it was even possible to get lower than usual).

Was un-f**king believable.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Oh I'm sure, Sadly my play partner has fefl the coop and rolling as a lone Wolf ain't easy.... I have been contemplating shelling out the single dude admission process just to say hi to his wife she's good people
I'd recommend it. A lot of their parties get a ton of people up for fun. The Thursday group play party and the Sunday gangbang party are particularly good for a "lone wolf". As long as you don't go in with any expectations. Sometimes it won't happen, but no one likes someone who can't take rejection well. :)

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
If I'm remembering correctly, Saul did one thing differently than most spots - at the beginning of the event he would play a game where everybody at the party ended up stripping. This was a great idea because at way too many parties a lot of couples stay clothed the entire time and don't participate. And all that does is throw a wet blanket on everything and chill the action.