5166679116 colombian milf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys. Seen this ad for this colombian milf who apparently has quite the mouth on her, never seen her .. texted her and she told me that shes in the days inn in woodbury... anyone ever been?

Yes thats her . ms meow lol.. She has a nice typical colombian body. Service is mechanical tho. 1 rubber is good lol. Shes a clean chic. Shes been in the game a while. One of the few that are still out there.

Yes thats her . ms meow lol.. She has a nice typical colombian body. Service is mechanical tho. 1 rubber is good lol. Shes a clean chic. Shes been in the game a while. One of the few that are still out there.
You everr had the bbj? Im just skeptical bc she has reviews at different site with the initial "EB" and someone was claiming she had the herps, but that could bs...So i trust this group of internet strangers more than that group of internet strangers

If you do a search on Valentina, there are two existing threads, one with 631 and one with 917 exchanges. Both are the same "Meow!" girl. There are a zillion pictures of her on the Web. Reviews were all over the place as I recall. This thread, though, is toast because of the phone number format.

You everr had the bbj? Im just skeptical bc she has reviews at different site with the initial "EB" and someone was claiming she had the herps, but that could bs...So i trust this group of internet strangers more than that group of internet strangers
Never had it just the cbj. Charges 50 for extras. When I've seen her no sign of herps. And seemed hygienic. Clean girl but mechAnical.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
It seems like just yesterday I made a post reiterating that mentioning other sites would get you banned.

The rules also specifically stated only to post first hand information and not pass on gossip you read somewhere else.

How many rules are you going to break in one thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.