Long Island Street Action

Drove thru Bayshore last week area by the train-7-11 Saw an old throwback Carissa of the station, Danche, and now bay shore strolls. She was crazy as a loon back in the day. I passed her for last couple of weeks. She didn’t seem as crazy and was thicker n more normal. I decided to try her out stopped she hopped in and recognized me. We laughed went to a spot and talked. I told her .25 no spit n .05 tip if it’s good. Same terrible service told her stop n do hj. Finished in a mess. She’s a lot healthier but still shitty service. FYI

I have noticed few areas have gotten a little bit busier than usual. From the areas west of Walmart in middle island to 25 and home Depot in Selden towards late evening after 9-10pm to as late as 2-3 am. Also ci been booming from suffolk Ave by lowell Ave down to carelton Ave South to as far as Target shopping center . Rt111 by the split on Jacobs path to motor parkway been hit and miss . The pickings been variety bsw wsw lsw. As for good ol bay shore variety of locations hit and miss besides by train station which most of them get chased off mta property cherry st Mechanicsville. Some go on bay shore Rd by bay shore inn cause they working out of there. Times vary a few during the day but mostly at night usually from 6pm-2am you'll find em. Hope info serves you well. Happy huntin!!!

I have noticed few areas have gotten a little bit busier than usual. From the areas west of Walmart in middle island to 25 and home Depot in Selden towards late evening after 9-10pm to as late as 2-3 am. Also ci been booming from suffolk Ave by lowell Ave down to carelton Ave South to as far as Target shopping center . Rt111 by the split on Jacobs path to motor parkway been hit and miss . The pickings been variety bsw wsw lsw. As for good ol bay shore variety of locations hit and miss besides by train station which most of them get chased off mta property cherry st Mechanicsville. Some go on bay shore Rd by bay shore inn cause they working out of there. Times vary a few during the day but mostly at night usually from 6pm-2am you'll find em. Hope info serves you well. Happy huntin!!!
Thanks for that intel! Much appreciated. :D

Spotted a wsw or lsw by the Hempstead home depot on an early morning supply run. Made eye contact and she approached and looked around for a few seconds before she got in. I was worried she would be a nut case. Fortunately she was polite and took instructions well. Solid bbj great ball sucking, nice full head of wavy black hair. She did have some masuline features but for $20 i cant really complain lol. Hopefully shes all female. If i see her tonight I'll try for some backseat action.

Spotted a wsw or lsw by the Hempstead home depot on an early morning supply run. Made eye contact and she approached and looked around for a few seconds before she got in. I was worried she would be a nut case. Fortunately she was polite and took instructions well. Solid bbj great ball sucking, nice full head of wavy black hair. She did have some masuline features but for $20 i cant really complain lol. Hopefully shes all female. If i see her tonight I'll try for some backseat action.
Masculine features?...and you're going back for more?...damn

CI had a little action this AM. Two WSW, one younger, mid 20s maybe, acne face was getting harassed by scpd for hanging around 7-11, and another, older up by Suffolk. Both on Carleton

CI had a little action this AM. Two WSW, one younger, mid 20s maybe, acne face was getting harassed by scpd for hanging around 7-11, and another, older up by Suffolk. Both on Carleton

Probably on their way to sleep or somewhere else. That early most dangerous time to pick up anything. Few schools/Pre-K at churches near by cops watch everything like a hawk in on carelton. Also cause of what's been on the news lately. They been more aggressive than usual. If you see the cops in lot across from auto zone be extra careful they watching for something.

Went out last night after 11pm bay shore is completely dead. The McDonald's on Suffolk Ave and Brentwood Rd hit and miss. Central Islip had plenty to choose from. Saw speedwalker out harassing cars at Hawthorne and Suffolk. Further down by Dollar tree saw a few. Scattered out they looked like extras from return of the living dead. As for carelton nothing decent out. Saw some L/E in the area around 7-11 also in the lot across from AutoZone it's memorial day weekend . So they looking to meet that quota. Be safe out there.

Need some contact infos for that area
Went out last night after 11pm bay shore is completely dead. The McDonald's on Suffolk Ave and Brentwood Rd hit and miss. Central Islip had plenty to choose from. Saw speedwalker out harassing cars at Hawthorne and Suffolk. Further down by Dollar tree saw a few. Scattered out they looked like extras from return of the living dead. As for carelton nothing decent out. Saw some L/E in the area around 7-11 also in the lot across from AutoZone it's memorial day weekend . So they looking to meet that quota. Be safe out there.

I sadly and regretfully need to inform that Christine the best looking wsw on the Hempstead stroll in years, died of a heroin overdose in the Capri Hotel Lynbrook last month. The article is in the LI Herald website. Not sure if the rules allow to link so i won't. But i am extremely saddened. She was a young beautiful voluptuous sweet 34 year old Italian woman. You folks that cruise Hempstead probably knew of her or at least seen her over the past two years. She was the best of the bunch and will be sorely missed, so sad.

R.I.P. Christine

billyS

Reign of Terror
I sadly and regretfully need to inform that Christine the best looking wsw on the Hempstead stroll in years, died of a heroin overdose in the Capri Hotel Lynbrook last month. The article is in the LI Herald website. Not sure if the rules allow to link so i won't. But i am extremely saddened. She was a young beautiful voluptuous sweet 34 year old Italian woman. You folks that cruise Hempstead probably knew of her or at least seen her over the past two years. She was the best of the bunch and will be sorely missed, so sad.

R.I.P. Christine
The article didn't give the woman's name so how do you know it was her?