347-834-0477 Huntington massage place

billyS

Reign of Terror
This place advertises with the above number as it's main number but each girl also has her own ad and number. Located a few blocks east of 110 on Jericho Turnpike on the south side of the street, you have to go around the back. Plenty of parking.
Unlike most places the pictures are real, although they usually don't show their full face. All the girls I've seen there are young and some quite hot. Also a very friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
My first time there I was supposed to see an Indian chic but I didn't like her once I got there and was about to walk out. On my way out I saw Lilly, a very cute young white girl in tight jeans and a bare midrift and asked if she was available. She was and I took her for the half hour for $120 and an extra $50 for her to get nude.
Rub was a very light finger tip mostly concentrated on legs, ass, ass crack and underside of my cock. Very good technique for a 20 year old. At one point she was sliding the finger of one hand up and down my ass crack while with the other lightly doing the same to the underside of my penis. I almost came from that.
Sadly she did not repeat that same move yesterday.
For the finish I sat up on the side of the table and looked right into her pretty eyes ( she is a very cute girl with a great smile) as she allowed touching on her tits and ass, the cooch was off limits. She delivered a slow and sensual hand job with total eye contact and smiling and flirting the whole time.
Which is why I went back yesterday.
Two different Lily's, on back to back days. One with a hairy untamed Bush and this one completely bald.
To be continued.

So $170 for half hour hand job? Will she even put her body on your cock at least? Or its just hands?
Im not as familiar with non-asian massage parlors, is that the standard rate? Is FS ever on the menu? I guess this could be in line with the travelling Brazilians that were reviewed often a while back.

billyS

Reign of Terror
So $170 for half hour hand job? Will she even put her body on your cock at least? Or its just hands?
Im not as familiar with non-asian massage parlors, is that the standard rate? Is FS ever on the menu? I guess this could be in line with the travelling Brazilians that were reviewed often a while back.
Yes
No
Yes
Pretty much
Doubt it with her, I'd need at least another visit to gauge if any other extra's might be in the offering.
Any thing else?
I intend to review yesterday's visit when I get a chance.

Is this the place just north of 25 on 110 in the office building? That’s been reviewed before here. It’s non Asian and expensive
Come on now, sentence two of the original post!
"Located a few blocks east of 110 on Jericho Turnpike on the south side of the street, you have to go around the back. Plenty of parking."

Fees paid to providers are based on a basic economic principle, supply and demand. If great service at what we feel are reasonable fees were available, these women would have no customers.

Unless you have a specific place to review or recommend, your general opinion on what somebody paid someone somewhere is really of no use or value to anyone. That's probably why it's against the rules.
Yup, Slinky's Ten Commandments post #19

"No one should be commenting about what anyone else has paid for a session which they enjoyed. Pay what you want and STFU about what other people feel they want to pay for their sessions."

billyS

Reign of Terror
What’s the low down with your experience with this LMP? Had to suck I guess!
No not really. Just Nirvana blows them away for professionalism.
The rooms are much nicer and have heated tables. Karla (see my review) used some sort of warm/hot lotion.
While Lily at this place did pay attention to my ass crack and balls, Karla did it in such a way that I was rock hard on the flip.
Also price point. Both charge $120 for the half hour but Lily up sold the nudity, the first time it was $50 to get nude the second time she wanted $40 for the top and $40 for the bottom. When I reminded her it was only $50 the first time she took $60. Where as stripping to panties is included in the $120 at Nirvana.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Got a text from this place last night claiming it was Lily. I seem to doubt it though. After a few texts she got the name right but when I asked her to describe me she was off.
It might have been the boss or worse a cop. Not sure.
Too bad because if Lily were willing to step up her game she could compete with Nirvana.