Alluring Russians 212-755-7349 Reviews and Discussion

pokler

Power Bottom
Price is irrelevant. There is no assurance of getting a specific service at any price point. The best you can hope for is reviews.
That may be true here especially since they have said ymmv here ( and I appreciated the honesty). But at places like PH , GGR , Angel Gfe , A&k .. There is a very high level of assurance of DFK, bbbjcimm , msog and even rim. These places make clear that is what is offered at their rate and they deliver time and time again .

Used to go there when they called Madeinrussia. Saw Mila and Irene, does anyone know if they r still there and prices still same?

pokler

Power Bottom
Used to go there when they called Madeinrussia. Saw Mila and Irene, does anyone know if they r still there and prices still same?
Saw a Maya there maybe a yr ago. She was dressed in old blue jeans as if she just came from the farm. 45 mins in she says she has a client waiting so we have to hurry. Talk about 2 turn offs.

Saw a Maya there maybe a yr ago. She was dressed in old blue jeans as if she just came from the farm. 45 mins in she says she has a client waiting so we have to hurry. Talk about 2 turn offs.
Hm bummer. I had a great experience there with Ira or Irene and tall skinny blond girl,she did good massage and foreplay , don't remember her name , about 2 -3 years ago but they are not there any more, i don't know anyone who they have on a website now

pokler

Power Bottom
Hm bummer. I had a great experience there with Ira or Irene and tall skinny blond girl,she did good massage and foreplay , don't remember her name , about 2 -3 years ago but they are not there any more, i don't know anyone who they have on a website now
Maya seems to still be there but I'd avoid her.

pokler

Power Bottom
my suggestion, check out gfe jessica & trini table hopping tomorrow
What prevents me from visiting is that I don't know if an hour session is going to give me two pops or not. Often I am in the mood for basic service only. Your rate of 200 is reasonsble BUT do I have to negotiate an xtra fee for the second pop? I just don't want the anxiety of not knowing and have to deal with it. When I asked you before you said ymmv which made me want to avoId your place. Lots of guys wsnt to know the 2 pop question. If you can tell me it's a house policy that an hour visit means two pops I'm there. If you come back with ymmv or it depends on the girl then forget about it.

Unfortunately for this situation, a YMMV to pokler will probably result in a YMMMV from him. (You May Miss My Visiting)
Not knocking him. Or the providers. Just an observation.