Doing it for rent: Is this a new trend?

Seems that someone's friend wasn't the only one providing to make rent.
I came across this ad on BP:

Help with rent ($1100) - 28

Posted: Friday, July 15, 2016 12:27 PM

I'm seeking an arrangement with one maybe two guys but no more. I am busty and I love to kiss. Serious replies only. (I'm in Southampton) If your not willing to travel to eastern Long Island please do not contact me>>> 631-623-2783 Amber
Poster's age: 28

http://images2.************/imager/u/large/290544704/212a3f08bcce83a9623ef811c1583600.jpg​

I was incorrect in my previous assessment that she was providing.
Looks more like she wants an SD arrangement. Maybe one of the College Girls guys would be interested.

Help with rent, tuition and student loans. - 21
Posted: Wednesday, July 20, 2016 5:53 PM

I don't know if this is the right place for this but I'm seeking an arrangement with one maybe two guys but no more. I am busty and I love to kiss. Serious replies only. (I'm in Bridgehampton) If your not willing to travel to eastern Long Island please do not contact me>>> 631-623-2783 Amber

Please text me. I'm around family most of the time.

I'm not looking for a pay to play. More of an arrangement with a wealthy businessman, I am available for travel as well.
Poster's age: 21

• Post ID: 82989404 longisland

No pics in this ad though. Also note that her age decreased by 7 years. And she moved from one Hampton to another. Plus, she is looking for additional funds for tuition and student loans. Definitely seems to jive with the SA guys type.

Last edited:
Looks like a BBW, too. That big boob and top-down pose is usually a dead giveaway that they are trying to distract you and hide a belly.

Wow, almost 400 views and no one found it interesting enough to comment about? My spidey sense about what might interest you guys has been way off of late.

You're right in that it's a very generic statement shared by providers and clients alike. In this case, though, it seems like a ploy to make you feel sorry for the provider. Also maybe some kind of assurance that the money isn't going to a pimp or drugs.