Hailey 631-894-6893

Actually...I said she worked there...and that isn't Veronica...far from it other than this one is blonde
I will concede that I got the names mixed up. But I was talking about the same girl in both pics. But in my defense the elite crew uses pics with numerous names especially when extras are reviewed. That arm is absolutely an infected track mark. I saw her once and walked out and called elite and told them why would you hire an obvious junkie.

No problem and my apology for not posting more often. And please like so I can get the like to start threads.
Fair enough request. I "liked" both of your last two comments to make amends for my oversight. But in defense of my oversight, I also went to "like" your review and saw that I had already done so. So, while I might not have recalled your review now, I did acknowledge it back then.

REVIEW
I saw her today and I have to change my observations that I wrote about few days ago
During my visit , I paid closer attention to looking for signs of iv drug use or existence of track marks , as had been reported a few days ago by another person here on this thread
Upon closer inspection , I did see track marks on her arm , so she is most probably injecting some substance into her arm I cannot comment about what that substance may be

I also cannot comment on whether she has a pimp or not , as had been reported by another person earlier on this thread , but I would have to defer to that person as they may know more than I know ... So kudos to the prior person who made these observations

As far as the session is concerned , I had a lot of fun and it was essentially the same as the last session I had with her and which I reported on earlier Please read that comment for more specifics . She continues to be pleasant , responsive to texts and calls and is very friendly and welcoming too

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard she's bbfs friendly for the right price. Not my cup of tea and it definitely takes her off my list.

Never looked for marks but I don't doubt she's in to some form of drugs

Her bf/pimp looks like a real loser druggie on Facebook

REVIEW
While waiting to hear back from Mia, I contacted a few other girls as backup. I heard back from Hailey, so proceeded to set up a date with her that took a series of texts and phone calls. Found out later it's because her phone has been blowing up since the reviews, and she wants to feel out the clients beforehand.

Everything was similar to what the OP, iloveimplants, described. Slim, blue-eyed, blonde spinner with firm, small boobs.

Hosts in a conveniently located private room in Hicksville. Didn't think the setup to be shady, but I could see that some might be put off by it. Not that it's bad, just that it's a rooming house bedroom so there's only a bed, wardrobe, fridge/microwave. Basically a place for her to crash and conduct her business. Didn't ask to use the bathroom, but I imagine it must be a common b/r in the hallway. So, yeah, some may not find it to their liking, especially compared to a hotel room. But it's private and serves the purpose. And it certainly beats a car date, which some of you seem perfectly content with.

As for her looks, Hailey looked a lot prettier in person than any of the photos that have been posted on here make her appear. I mentioned how much I liked the shot of her in the convertible, and she showed me a series of pics in cars and trucks she did for a photo shoot for a friend. They were quite good, with Hailey looking model pretty. And she still does, at least to me. I didn't look at her arms, so I can't comment on that, but Hailey did not show any red flags in her behavior.

We had agreed earlier on $150 for the half. Boob play, fingering, DATY, and BBBJ were all on the table. The only restriction was no kissing. None at all. (Not the first time a provider has held back on that. Definitely detracts a bit from a session, as it de-personalizes it for me. But I guess that's the idea for them to put up a barrier between their personal and professional lives.) Hailey is very hygienic and used personal wipes on herself and me. I never progressed the date to full service, so it went more like a short stay as far as the session, sandwiched between a bit of talking before and after.

She's quite personable, and I think you'd enjoy her if her look is your type and you're okay with kissing off the table and the unorthodox rooming house setup.

Last edited:
REVIEW
Saw Hailey today, she overbooked, and blamed me for "taking too long" it took me less than 5 minutes literally to get to her, and I waited for her. Another monger knocked on the door and ruined my session. She kept texting while riding me, then got off me to text him. I was so pissed I almost hit him when I walked by. Anyways, she is as described, slim/petite blond spinner small perky tits, with a firm tight butt. It's too bad I couldn't have the fun I wanted. BBBJ no kissing, she rode with a rain coat on. 150 for the half, though I only stayed 12minutes thanks to her "friend," she talked a lot and was very friendly. She was good at riding, and very responsive. Although no dirty talking, and the damn texting...
Overall bad experience and waste of money this time. I'm not sure if I'll repeat.

I had just gotten a text from mia for the half and was about to go to her...
and this one in floral park who quoted me 120$ for the half... maybe I should have just gotten off my lazy bum and did that instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another monger knocked on the door and ruined my session. She kept texting while riding me, then got off me to text him.
Do you mean her upstairs room door or the downstairs front door? Either way, the guy was an inpatient bastard.
When I saw her, she told me to wait and she would come downstairs to get me. And I did just that.