74-A Forsythe Chinatown NYC

Niu niu is a sweet girl; quite submissive and eager to please. Just hope she doesn't burn out with all the attention she is getting now. By the way they have opened a sister location on Allen.
Clusa, responding to your query, I would surely pay at least 120 for two pops. Extra effort deserves more tipping imho.

But she allows FS, yes?
Dropped in this morning and saw the almost famous Niu Niu. Petite, about 30-isg (*look at the face) very pleasant attitude and almost no English. They have a "suggested" price list for your various desires. 1/2 complete is the house fee plus 80. A nice time was had by all but I still prefer the place on Hester St around the corner. Of course YMMV

Hey came back from Forsythe , wanted to see Lisa but she was busy they were trying to push Coco on me i didnt like her , since she tried cheat me out of 10 mins and wouldnt do any extras once so i was like nope. even the chinese guy she was just with was trying to tell me to go with her , he was signing behind her back good blowjob but iwas about to walk when Niu-niu came out and was like she take care of you , she was cute , and a sweetheart , she told me the price list which does inclde FS , but went for the CBJ , no massage went straight for the CBJ it was ok not hte best but not the worst either

I tried New New today. She is on the younger side, maybe mid to late twenties, her face is fine, nice c cup boobs with large nipples, nice buttock & thigh, skinny calf, and she speaks zero english. She did actually give me a very good 15 minute massage, which I needed. The FS with CBJ was only good. The observation I want to share most is that New New was covering and gaurding her various erogensis zones. Her services are adequate, but it is exceedingly clear she is doing what she can to not fully "feel" and respond, to what I was bringing to her in session. I really feed off of and enjoy that part of a session, i am actually able to maintain my state of arousal better when my partner is responding to my moves. Some of the other girls I have met here are more willing to feel what one brings to the session and respond accordingly. I won't repeat with New New, but wouldn't suggest she should be avoided. Good massage, nice boobs and pussy feels good on stiff cock.

The observation I want to share most is that New New was covering and gaurding her various erogensis zones.
She doesn't like DATY or hands touching that area. I think she's afraid she might enjoy her self to much if she allow DATY.

I haven't been back yet been really busy.

I didn't say DATY or hands on kitty were the erogenous zones, I was approaching. In fact I was not approaching any sexual part of her body. But yes, she was protecting herself from too much enjoyment.

Lisa gives one of the better BBBJs here. FS is also afforded me by Lisa. If you can prove/establish with Susan, you'll be good from then on for FS. But maybe you have a precieved issue, you don't know about.

Thursday about 8:30PM provider Coco Chinese 28 (?)
40 house, gave 50 tip ...no $$$ talk during session
pretty face, thick wasted, no DATY, UTC roaming up top and ass, C's
super large aerolas.. weird looking
OK massage, HE not bad.... pleasant personality, little english skills, fake moans if yo like that
awful clean up, OTC kitty strictly not allowed
will not repeat.... maybe with Nunu who I met on the way out, very friendly, not as pretty, but no gut