Ciara/Cici merged threads 516-324-5038 Avoid- flake and Heroin addict

516-324-5038-Her ad: "
Hello, my name is Cici. You'll adore my sweet friendly attitude, allowing you to relax and our enjoy time together. I offer prostate, sensual, deep tissue massage & more. All nude. Treat yourself to a new experience!

516-324-5038 NO TEXTING!!!

Mutual Touching✔ ALWAYS Finish HAPPY✔ Never Rushed✔ Independent✔ Body2Body✔ Safe✔ Clean✔ Discreet✔ Private Place✔ Incall & Outcall✔Nearby Outcall Locations: Merrick Bellmore Wantagh Seaford Massapequa Bethpage Plainview Farmingdale

Flake-make several calls only to end up her thinking I was LE.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
So I'm driving around with a woody trying to find a place to stick it. Saw this chick in BP, liked the legs so made the call. She picked up, idle chatter, then down to business. 100 half 160 full, not bad. Full included body massage.
She says drive to corner of 135 and Merrick Road and call for directions. She works out of her house, she said. Get to appointed spot, call, picks up. Says I HAVE to take the hour. I say fine but 130 since its all I have. She starts screaming that I'm a scumbag, true, a cheap fuck, also true, and to fuck off she has real clients.
So, 100 miles, stiff dick, sitting at home telling my tales of woe. CUNT !!!!!
Oh yes almost forgot. She called 15 TIMES to remind me I'm a scumbag. Had to pull over to block her.

So I'm driving around with a woody trying to find a place to stick it. Saw this chick in BP, liked the legs so made the call. She picked up, idle chatter, then down to business. 100 half 160 full, not bad. Full included body massage.
She says drive to corner of 135 and Merrick Road and call for directions. She works out of her house, she said. Get to appointed spot, call, picks up. Says I HAVE to take the hour. I say fine but 130 since its all I have. She starts screaming that I'm a scumbag, true, a cheap fuck, also true, and to fuck off she has real clients.
So, 100 miles, stiff dick, sitting at home telling my tales of woe. CUNT !!!!!
Oh yes almost forgot. She called 15 TIMES to remind me I'm a scumbag. Had to pull over to block her.
Lol u have had a fucked up day! U must get out and fuck something before the night is over take all ur anger out on the pussy lol

Nope, I was wrong. There are actually two.
This one - http://utopiaguide.com/forums/threads/ciara-in-rvc-area-516-324-5038.50074/ - was closed.
Not sure why, because I don't see any violation in format. Correct title and proper placement. May have been closed in error. More likely, though, I think it may have been due to a problem with the OP.
The thread is a year old, but it still had useful info in that the two posters both commented on her flakiness.

Second thread - http://utopiaguide.com/forums/threads/beginners-post-reviews-here.35121/#post-1083472 - is not solely dedicated to her, but if you would have found it, you would've seen a third flake report in comment #395 along with two comments by me. The first one was informing that third reporter that he could've done a search on her phone number and found the previous two flake reports, thus avoiding the same fate. And my follow up illustrated how searching on the phone number of hers that I had just seen in a recent BP ad had led me right to these two UG threads.

You've been very diligent in your searching and reporting and I've enjoyed all your exploits and our comments back and forth, but I offer up the same advice to you, Mr. Wiggley. Put the girl's phone number in the search box in that XXX-XXX-XXXX format and hit search (without any boxes checked). Lest I appear uncomplimentary, let me acknowledge that you did a stand-up job by starting a thread on her and letting the members know about your troubles with her.

Perhaps a mod can merge the closed thread with this one in order to emphasize the similar bad experiences guys have had with her. It would be even better, if headache's comment could be added here, too. (And to show that I'm not slighting you either, headache, my compliments to you, too, for your contribution back then.) I was tempted to just copy and paste your comment here, but I don't want to overstep my bounds.

Mr. Wiggley

Oddly enough I thought I had read something somewhere about this woman. I used the search box but put in her name and the location, Seaford, and some stuff came up that was very very old so I didn't bother with it.
I'll try to remember to search the number here like I do on Google.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Was this house right off Merrick and you had to walk up a wooden staircase?
I saw a cute black chick with huge tits at such a location a few months ago. Went by Zoey.
Rub and tug only but she went slow and did a good job.

Mr. Wiggley

Sorry Billy never got that far was left in the parking lot of a drug chain store.
Ad and photos I saw at BP were of a white girl though.
Strong...thanks for the good wishes and yeah I found a CL girl this morning. Had to go for 80 for a bbj swallow but after she actually said to me" wow you cumm a lot for an old guy". If she only knew...lol.
Sally I miss you !!!

Was this house right off Merrick and you had to walk up a wooden staircase?
I saw a cute black chick with huge tits at such a location a few months ago. Went by Zoey.
Rub and tug only but she went slow and did a good job.
Billy, since you posted here, thought I might draw your attention to my post #5 in the hope you can do the merge I suggested. Also, is it okay to do copy-and-paste in order to bring a relevant comment into this thread?

She blew me off 3 times and while she gets angry, she curses and calls me a cop. When I called from a blocked number last night she answered "yea, what do yoooou want" when she couldn't see the number. Said she was at the Budget in Amityville and then 20 seconds later cursing me out and calling me a "cop." The second time she blew me off was off of Merrick Rd Seaman's Neck Rd she didn't believe I was in traffic and that I didn't know where she was. Anyway I got out of my car where she claimed she'd walk down stairs and to look for her. I looked around and she was no where. I got back in my car and left. 20 minutes later I looked and saw texts from her saying "something is wrong." When I called her she cursed me out saying I was a "cop."
If it weren't for her pictures I wouldn't bother. So I guess she is a CTeaser.

Mr. Wiggley

Amazed it took you three times to say fuck off to this lunatic.
Then again I've been calling a BP lady for probably two months.

UPDATE: NOTE THAT IN HER CURRENT ADS, SHE IS USING THE NAME CICI.
They are definitely the same girl based on common photos and phone number. Do not be fooled by this.

The behavior that she is exhibiting is not surprising, given that many providers harbor mental health issues. Some conditions, such as bipolar disorder, cause an uptick in promiscuity issues. That, coupled with a propensity for those with mental health conditions to gravitate towards substance abuse, makes the game ripe for women with these problems.

When you see someone showing signs of this behavior, you should just move on. Do not expect it to get better. Note that with BPD, the mood can swing back and forth and might be lulled into a false sense of security.