Tamika - 929-232-4825

Status
Not open for further replies.
I texted back and forth with Tamika and agreed to see her. Well worth it.

http://longisland.************/Fema...-true-all-nite-specials-929232482-20/45840762
http://images2.************/imager/u/medium/113179171/image.jpg http://images3.************/imager/u/medium/122030486/image.jpg

Her prices are great, 80 for unrushed half hour or 160 for full hour. The only think I didn't like is she is at a dump in Farmingdale on 110. I hate going there. I was very nervous pulling into the lot but I did enter the room. She has a thick but curvy fuckable body. Nice pretty face but her hair is unkempt. Being a WOC she needs to fix her hair with product, braids or tie it back, Her hair was Bride of Frankenstein looking, but overall she is attractive.
She agreed to pussy eating but no BBJ or kissing. We did 69 for about 10 minutes, then switched to DATY position. I ate her out a long time, never felt rushed. She only responded with stiff clit, oozing wetness and she licked her fingers and twiddled her nipples. All signs of a chick in arousal, however no thigh twitches or pussy spasms. And she is a silent partner, no moans, heavy panting, or talking at all. She is kind of a dud as far as excitement, but the fact that she gives it up for a half hour for 80 bucks and then lets you do whatever with no clock watching is a big plus for me. Id see her again for price and services provided. She sometimes works in West Hempstead. Ill wait for her to go back there.

Thx for the review. Been debating seeing this chick for over a month but never pulled the trigger. Farmingdale makes me uneasy so if I do decide to see her, I'll wait till she goes back to W.Hempstead.

I seen Tamika today. Same deal, 80 for unrushed half hour, 69 and pussy eating on menu.

However when I left the motel, fleabag joint on hemp tpke in Uniondale, there was an NCPD car in the lot. my heart dropped to my balls. I ducked back into the motel, went upstairs, checked out all the windows till I didn't see any sign of him. I did the longest 200 foot walk ever to my car, drove out of the lot as casually as I could. I got to the street exit and there were two cops right there. Looked like something was going on in the restaurant, nonetheless, it freaked me the fuck out. Enough to take a long break from this kind of behavior. Tamika was fun, but not worth the kind of hell that comes from a bust like that.

BTW, she told me she had been busted recently at The Pines.

I seen Tamika today. Same deal, 80 for unrushed half hour, 69 and pussy eating on menu.

However when I left the motel, fleabag joint on hemp tpke in Uniondale, there was an NCPD car in the lot. my heart dropped to my balls. I ducked back into the motel, went upstairs, checked out all the windows till I didn't see any sign of him. I did the longest 200 foot walk ever to my car, drove out of the lot as casually as I could. I got to the street exit and there were two cops right there. Looked like something was going on in the restaurant, nonetheless, it freaked me the fuck out. Enough to take a long break from this kind of behavior. Tamika was fun, but not worth the kind of hell that comes from a bust like that.

BTW, she told me she had been busted recently at The Pines.
There's nothing the cop could have done besides maybe harass you about tags and inspection on your car because you had already done the deed so not sure why the paranoia about that. It's not like they're gonna pinch you because you're leaving a motel, people are allowed to come and go as they please. Also, why would she openly admit to you that she got pinched? That's bad business.

You know what slinky, the fact that this website has become the DO NOT PISS OFF SLINK forum is besides the point. But calling me an asshole is out of line. I think I can s[eak for most on tuis forum when I say that you are one most consider to be an asshole

This is not right. Muff posts a review and he's called an asshole because he's LE paranoid? I don't blame him. If you've ever been busted for partaking in this lifestyle you would understand the paranoia. Ask the 104 guys who's lives were essentially ruined by Rice
The cops have a way of intimidating you and if you have a lot to lose by being pinched you take nothing for granted.
I think this site needs a reset. I have no problem with calling out people not following the rules but muff did absolutely nothing wrong that he should have been called an asshole. An apology is in order

2 times slinky, 2 times you locked my ISO thread on Ciara.

This forum is supposed to be for information sharing.

WTF??????

I don't care if you ban me, this forum has become waste of time. Its like you go out of your way to belittle, insult, interfere with the members and their desire to come here to share info. If you hate the website, and its users so much, just sell the damn thing.

Not sure if an apology is warranted. Muffdvr post did not review the direct experience he had with Tamika. It was a post about a NCPD car in a parking lot and his reaction to seeing the car. None of this is the point of this private message board and it violates the rules of posting. If someone doesn't like the board, its' rules, or don't like the posting guidelines they should simply leave.

Not sure if an apology is warranted. Muffdvr post did not review the direct experience he had with Tamika. It was a post about a NCPD car in a parking lot and his reaction to seeing the car. None of this is the point of this private message board and it violates the rules of posting. If someone doesn't like the board, its' rules, or don't like the posting guidelines they should simply leave.
He posted a review of her..post #1
I didn't know there was a rule against giving a heads up to other LE paranoid mongers....maybe I'm missing something here.

[quote="slow and easy, post: 1066671, member: 12405"If someone doesn't like the board, its' rules, or don't like the posting guidelines they should simply leave.[/quote]

Why are we so quick in wanting people either banned or leaving this site..especially people who post reviews..isn't that counter-productive to the cause..which is pussy hunting?

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
2 times slinky, 2 times you locked my ISO thread on Ciara.

This forum is supposed to be for information sharing.

WTF??????

I don't care if you ban me, this forum has become waste of time. Its like you go out of your way to belittle, insult, interfere with the members and their desire to come here to share info. If you hate the website, and its users so much, just sell the damn thing.
You are soooooo right. Those ISO post you put up are soooooo about YOUR SHARING information. Bullshit. And then when your attempt to extort some girl was thwarted you couldn't take just getting slap on the wrist so you tjrew a tantrum and got yourself banned. I cant even count the number of girls who have complained to me over the years about shit you have pulled on them but this one was smart. After you asked for a, free session in return for, your initial review, she wrote to me and complained and askedmto have it taken down. Then after you came back she wrote again complainining that you were about yo pull some bullshit so I should be on the lookout for it.

It was too easy busting you and you dont like it so you turn around and attack. Good. Go fuck yourself and and your extorting, lying friends too.

Slinky Bender

I thought the following got posted before but my slow ass Internet connection must have eaten it:

If any wants to know the truth, here is what happened. A poster who just got banned saw a girl and tried to get a free session in return for a good review and she refused. Then he went back to see her again and DEMANDED a half price session or he would cost her business. She threw him out with no session. So he came here and since there was no session to describe he said there were cops staking out her location and that she had recently gotten busted in order to cost her business as revenge.

I thought the following got posted before but my slow ass Internet connection must have eaten it:

If any wants to know the truth, here is what happened. A poster who just got banned saw a girl and tried to get a free session in return for a good review and she refused. Then he went back to see her again and DEMANDED a half price session or he would cost her business. She threw him out with no session. So he came here and since there was no session to describe he said there were cops staking out her location and that she had recently gotten busted in order to cost her business as revenge.
Certainly unaware of this when I posted my comment
Thanks for sharing

Slinky Bender

Lets see if eruru really believes in appologies or, if he was just here supporting his buddy after some backchannel communications asking to have his back on this.

I knew something didn't smell right. No provider is going to openly admit they got busted recently at a place a lot of providers use, it's bad for business.

Hey slinky,
I am extremely angry tnat you caught me so I am going to keep coming back hefe and breaking the rules, spouting shit, lying and a whole bu ch of other stuff. I am also going to go on other boards and tell a whole bunch of lies out you because you are fucking with my ability to extort freebies outnof these bitches

Warm Regards
Muffdvr :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.