Craigslist Np4p

I think we need a thread dedicated to Craigslist in the Not Pay For Play section. I myself have met a few ladies on CL NP4P over the years. Granted its not so easy, but I have done it and horny people are hooking up via CL every day, despite the spammers and prostitution ads. I'll post a couple of my experiences shortly.

There is a "female" supposedly willing to meet up at a gloryhole in the city on the casual encounters section. I called the number posted and it sounded female, but could have been a male covering up. I was curious if anyone had heard anything or tried it. Talked to "her" but did not have time to meet up. Anyone have any info on this? I'm always skeptical of anything on CL.

run far, run fast

There is a "female" supposedly willing to meet up at a gloryhole in the city on the casual encounters section. I called the number posted and it sounded female, but could have been a male covering up. I was curious if anyone had heard anything or tried it. Talked to "her" but did not have time to meet up. Anyone have any info on this? I'm always skeptical of anything on CL.
I sent an e-mail, and googled the front part of the address that a reply was sent from - it was in use as a screen name on dick.net

I'd stay away, IMHO

That is guaranteed to be a male. Lots of gay guys troll straight sections of CL hoping to catch a straight cock.

Generally the problem I find with CL NP4P is that, once you get past the spambots, gay guys trolling as women, pic collectors, and pros, you're left with mostly very fat women, many of them black. So if you love black BBWs, CL NP4P is a paradise, but otherwise, it's a bit of a slog, but that one decent find keeps you coming back, hoping to find another nugget in the folds of CL's fat.

Generally the problem I find with CL NP4P is that, once you get past the spambots, gay guys trolling as women, pic collectors, and pros, you're left with mostly very fat women, many of them black. So if you love black BBWs, CL NP4P is a paradise, but otherwise, it's a bit of a slog, but that one decent find keeps you coming back, hoping to find another nugget in the folds of CL's fat.
Truer words...

Many years ago, like maybe 5 or 6 years ago, I placed an AD on CL saying that I never had sex with a black woman. I had this fantasy of being with a black woman but was too shy to meet one. Now this is all bullshit but sometime you try anything. So I got like 10 responses from working girls wanting money, and I after seeing their pics, I did see 2 of them, but the third, sent me an email saying that she never been with a white man. Well, we met up at a motel and played for several hours. She was cute. Actually better than the pics she sent to me. We ended up see each other 4 time after that, but then , I just moved on, but it was a great time.

Many years ago, like maybe 5 or 6 years ago, I placed an AD on CL saying that I never had sex with a black woman. I had this fantasy of being with a black woman but was too shy to meet one. Now this is all bullshit but sometime you try anything. So I got like 10 responses from working girls wanting money, and I after seeing their pics, I did see 2 of them, but the third, sent me an email saying that she never been with a white man. Well, we met up at a motel and played for several hours. She was cute. Actually better than the pics she sent to me. We ended up see each other 4 time after that, but then , I just moved on, but it was a great time.
same thing here. i saw 3 women from ads i placed on CL and one was a knockout. we did just about everything in the book and i could tell she didnt do much fuckin. we met up about 5 times then she faded away. changed her cell number and that was it.