Hooking Up At The Mall

Those hot woman that sell, those rock things or those nail scrubs, shit, are a pain. Pushy, and while they are hot, I cant stand them. So, just to have some fun with one, yesterday, I was flirting with a really hot one while she is trying to sell her shit. So, I told her that I will bye, like ten of them, if you go with me to a motel for 1 hour. This is after we were both flirting for a bit. She said that I could not handle her and that she would love to go with me. I told her, lets go. I told her that I will either come back the next day to buy them or I will give her the money at the Motel, for the ten of the products. She was so insistent on my buying them, right then, and then she would go to the Motel... Fuck that. I told her I would buy 2 now and the other 8 after we met... It was a no go.
Exactly. Kind of like the Ficha girls I have the misfortune of knowing :(

I was at the mall last night and the girls, again were so hot. So many there, of all ages. As I was walking, I saw Wolf. I think he was there for the same reason as me, except he just won't admit it. And the fucking people again, selling those nail products. Their thing is, they say, " Can I ask you a question " I try to be nice but the hit you like every time you pass by. No I have to say get the fuck away. They almost grab you by the hand and pull you over to their booth.

I was at the mall last night and the girls, again were so hot. So many there, of all ages. As I was walking, I saw Wolf. I think he was there for the same reason as me, except he just won't admit it. And the fucking people again, selling those nail products. Their thing is, they say, " Can I ask you a question " I try to be nice but the hit you like every time you pass by. No I have to say get the fuck away. They almost grab you by the hand and pull you over to their booth.
Was at the Willowbrook Mall in Jersey two days before Christmas and I must have gotten accosted by a half-dozen of those pushy kiosk sales girls. Like I said before they are all BS. It was a good feeling blowing them off and brushing past them like Bo Jackson plowing over the Boz!

Good for you... I am laughing picuting you doing that.
I hate them. The closer that it got to Christmas, they would almost grab you. And they always say, Can I ask you a question?

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Verizon, Auntie Anne's, **** (she still works there, so I won't post the store) and the shaving store. All the retail spots at the Roosevelt Field Mall where I've sampled the "help". I remember BillyS was horrified that his daughter worked there and the fact that 35-45 year old creeps would be hitting on her. Interesting, I gather she probably did get hit on by us creeps (not me, mind you, I don't like white chicks).

I already posted today in the HOLIDAY PUSSY thread. Some good stuff on the horizon...

Cheers, gentlemen...

the malls

are great places to see lot of pussy walkin around and if you catch someone checking YOU out then by all means talk to them. you never know what can transpire! good luck.
P.S. i was trying on pants and asked the woc from a major dept store who workd there to tell me how thy look after trying them on. she said they look fine and she grabbed my hand and said "you need anything else?" i said yeah. she closed the door to the dressing room and gave me a nice bbj. .40 & got her number and she said call me sometime.

Last edited:
P.S. i was trying on pants and asked the woc from a major dept store who workd there to tell me how thy look after trying them on. she said they look fine and she grabbed my hand and said "you need anything else?" i said yeah. she closed the door to the dressing room and gave me a nice bbj. .40 & got her number and she said call me sometime.
Sorry, what's a woc?

but it seemed like she would have done it BC she ked you. that Chou
was risky shed could have been insulted.

oohwell atleast it happened toyou. some of you guys must begood looking studs. shit like that wouldn'thappentome in a million years!