Vacation spots to take providers

It is amazing reading this thread that some people here just don’t get the idea of paying for quality.

If you don’t want to then that is OK but don’t sneer at those of us who would pay for quality. Quality is always worth the extra.

Getting quality local talent away from home is always difficult. You have to find a good forum like this catering to that market. Then you have to spend a couple days reading through the ads to decipher the code used locally and to get an idea of the differences in local customs and practices.

Someone stated above that their risk was 50/50 on getting a good local date. I have traveled the world mongering everywhere and my batting average is much less than that. Only about 20% in places I have been to several times, even less the first visit. Just got home from my first trip to DC and was 0 for 3 on the talent. Only one would even be considered again and then only if I desperate.

If I had found UG before that trip I might have done better. I’ll be in NYC soon and will post back on my experience and any improvement due to the information I learned here.

If you have a good local favourite that you have an established relationship with then planning the vacation, traveling together, enjoying the destination and then remembering the good times later can all be part of the fun.

Like any business arrangement make sure both parties understand what is expected of each other and what the consideration will be for the trip and it should go smoothly, especially if a high degree of trust has been established beforehand.

I’d love to be able to afford both the cash and the time to take my ATF on a nice first class trip somewhere she had never been to before. Could be the trip of a lifetime both in bed and out of bed.

It is amazing reading this thread that some people here just don’t get the idea of paying for quality.

If you don’t want to then that is OK but don’t sneer at those of us who would pay for quality. Quality is always worth the extra.

Getting quality local talent away from home is always difficult. You have to find a good forum like this catering to that market. Then you have to spend a couple days reading through the ads to decipher the code used locally and to get an idea of the differences in local customs and practices.

Someone stated above that their risk was 50/50 on getting a good local date. I have traveled the world mongering everywhere and my batting average is much less than that. Only about 20% in places I have been to several times, even less the first visit. Just got home from my first trip to DC and was 0 for 3 on the talent. Only one would even be considered again and then only if I desperate.

If I had found UG before that trip I might have done better. I’ll be in NYC soon and will post back on my experience and any improvement due to the information I learned here.

If you have a good local favourite that you have an established relationship with then planning the vacation, traveling together, enjoying the destination and then remembering the good times later can all be part of the fun.

Like any business arrangement make sure both parties understand what is expected of each other and what the consideration will be for the trip and it should go smoothly, especially if a high degree of trust has been established beforehand.

I’d love to be able to afford both the cash and the time to take my ATF on a nice first class trip somewhere she had never been to before. Could be the trip of a lifetime both in bed and out of bed.
Its amazing reading your response. Please my friend tell me why would you take a hooker to the places that this whore suggested. Did you read the list. I have money and I would never consider taking a paid girl to any of the places this girl suggested. You went to DC. If you had an atf at home that you could get a reasonable price from to go away for a weekend I could see that somewhat. Taking a whore to these places though why? If your purpose is to fuck the whole time your away then go someplace that there are girls ready for that exact thing. Take a trip to ti land or the DR. There are girls upon girls for a fraction of what this bullshit will cost you. Find 1 at your destination and make the deal with them to stay a few days if you like them. You sound like a married guy. You can find a girl looking for someone to just treat her nice and take her places. Try ashley madison site. All single and married girls looking for guys to do exactly what you are saying and they are not pros and you won't go broke trying to go to Rome with a whore..